PDA

View Full Version : My forum

Certified Lily
10-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Autistic has not bought my forum or account here

Autistic Spectrum
10-15-2019, 01:59 PM
I bought lily's account and from now on i will be posting threads like this, i will be calling myself a liar and saying i never bought lily's fourm or her account here

m0nde
10-15-2019, 02:23 PM
i'm so tired of your lies, lily. i wish you would leave me alone

Certified Lily
10-15-2019, 02:45 PM
What a liar,and you condemn me because I did, You have alot nerve to lie yourself and no body says any thing about it

I said I was sorry, what would you have me do, comment suicide ?

Autistic Spectrum
10-15-2019, 03:04 PM
What a liar,and you condemn me because I did, You have alot nerve to lie yourself and no body says any thing about it

I will buy your life from you for 15 dollars, then you won't be able to kill yourself

m0nde
10-15-2019, 03:12 PM

I said I was sorry, what would you have me do, comment suicide ?you really are a retard, lily

Wendy <3
10-15-2019, 03:37 PM

I've commented about suicide several times

m0nde
10-15-2019, 03:38 PM
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2019 rewards new understanding of the universe’s structure and history, and the first discovery of a planet orbiting a solar-type star outside our solar system. This year’s Laureates have contributed to answering fundamental questions about our existence. What happened in the early infancy of the universe and what happened next? Could there be other planets out there, orbiting other suns?
The 2019 Nobel Prize in Physics are awarded ”for contributions to our understanding of the evolution of the universe and Earth’s place in the cosmos”, with one half to James Peebles “for theoretical discoveries in physical cosmology” and the other half jointly to Michel Mayor and Didier Queloz “for the discovery of an exoplanet orbiting a solar-type star.”

maks
10-15-2019, 04:12 PM
that was a pretty good lily impression you did when you made this thread, autistic. you are really good at impersonating lily and the way she makes threads.