PDA

View Full Version : lily, you couldn't stick to our agreement for even one day

m0nde
10-16-2019, 06:16 PM
so here are the consequences. that banner will keep being updated until you keep your word, learn your lesson and stop coming here. and more could happen, i don't know
but you were warned

https://i.gyazo.com/e641b3e4e3d93af202de0d2325dc309c.png

Certified Lily
10-16-2019, 07:01 PM
so here are the consequences. that banner will keep being updated until you keep your word, learn your lesson and stop coming here. and more could happen, i don't know
but you were warned

https://i.gyazo.com/e641b3e4e3d93af202de0d2325dc309c.pngTHe members need to leave me alone, you said you'd leave me alone, but i'm not being left alone, you broke your promise, keep them away from my forum, I did not want to come here, Kent will not here any more nigher will i starting now

bye m0nde i will not be back, i was staying away then i seen those awful posts at my forum, keep them away

m0nde
10-16-2019, 07:11 PM
look, i havve no control over other people. you have control over following through with what you agreed to. if you dont fulfil those obligations, i have to carry through with what i promised.

that makes sense, right? no one said anything about people posting on your forum. and here you are posting again on this forum -- something you promised you wouldn't do. why're you showing everyone that you're a liar and incapable of following through with a deal, lily?

i even felt bad and put your banner back last night and thought you'd leave for good.

*sigh*

how disappointing

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2019, 07:26 PM
lily it was me who made those guest posts because you left guest posting on, I will stop doing mean things if you pay survey.back the 50 dollars you owe him

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2019, 07:28 PM
and I also want your shrink to sign up.for an account here, I have a few questions about you that I need answered

Certified Lily
10-16-2019, 07:29 PM
want me to leave for good, put my banner back up I did not lie i intended to do what you asked till i seen those posts at my forum, going to start again not coming back now, just put my banner back

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2019, 07:29 PM
I also want every Tuesday at ezmangafourms to be cum hungry grandma sluts day, where kent posts pictures of grandma sluts and you cyber fuck all the posters

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2019, 07:32 PM
I would also like to come.to your home so I can swim in your pool

m0nde
10-16-2019, 07:49 PM
want me to leave for good, put my banner back up I did not lie i intended to do what you asked till i seen those posts at my forum, going to start again not coming back now, just put my banner back

lily, i'm sticking to my part of the agreement. go look at what that agreement is. you're in absolutely no position to dictate any terms whatsoever.

what you can do, is leave and do what you said you would do. i hope you choose wisely, because as i've been telling you, there are consequences to your actions.