PDA

View Full Version : A guide to posting with Lisa, From the man who knows her best

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 11:44 AM
Lisa is a bogan whore

She will attack you when you call her out for being a white trash garbage person and asking her nicely to leave.

Her main attacks are

YAWN

FUCKTARD

AND PFFFFFT NO

she has some other attacks but they all basically boil down to a classic NO U

Lisa is high on drugs all the time and this has rotted her mind, she can't understand simple concepts and lies all the time, This is of course to be excepted from someone who has

Cyberfucked Cody
Prostituted her self for drugs
Killed a methhead peodfiles baby
Sucked a 9th graders dick and got fired from her teaching job
Has been molested and raped many many times
Is shunned by half of her family

When posting with Lisa remember that whatever 3rd grade insult she says to you after calling her some variation of bogan whore that her life is terrible and has been her entire adult life, Know that she will die alone after being murdered by a meth head over 10 dollors or she will end up killing herself due to loneliness because she has no friends or family that care about her.

maks
10-27-2019, 12:53 PM
also
https://i.imgur.com/tOD3AfD.png

Wendy <3
10-27-2019, 01:52 PM
How do we navigate around her constant lies and delusions of things or events that never happened without causing her more confusion and mental anguish?

m0nde
10-27-2019, 02:04 PM
you put her on ignore

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 02:15 PM
things that have worked in the past to getting rid of lisa are

finding her a new fourm to post on, this quickly backfires as it only takes mere weeks for the fourm people to ban here or chase her away, she then returns to this fourm with juggalos or other trash people who hate on her here

she will often give ultimatums, eg if half the fourm is not banned because they are calling her a bogan whore over and over she will quit until her demands are meet, these demands are.never.meet so she comes back

having a ttrusted friend such as rootbeer telling her not to post here , this never works long term because she has a falling out with said person and returns to rubynet

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 02:17 PM
now tim or someone that lives close to her could of course murder her and make.it look like an od or suicide, this is the only way I see this community ever healing

Dustin
10-27-2019, 02:19 PM
things that have worked in the past to getting rid of lisa are

finding her a new fourm to post on, this quickly backfires as it only takes mere weeks for the fourm people to ban here or chase her away, she then returns to this fourm with juggalos or other trash people who hate on her here

she will often give ultimatums, eg if half the fourm is not banned because they are calling her a bogan whore over and over she will quit until her demands are meet, these demands are.never.meet so she comes back

having a ttrusted friend such as rootbeer telling her not to post here , this never works long term because she has a falling out with said person and returns to rubynet
Speaking of weird trash lisa brings in, what ever happened to that homeless dude that lived in his car in san fran?

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 02:20 PM
lisa probably murdered him just like she killed donny

Battery Bits
10-27-2019, 02:24 PM
None of this is true, lame

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 02:25 PM
None of this is true, lame

you just did what I layed out in my guide, thanks for validating my research

Battery Bits
10-27-2019, 02:26 PM
You just made up a whole bunch of bullshit

internutt
10-27-2019, 02:27 PM
Lisa Has Murdered, Yes. That's all in the Past Now. Please Let Her Be, she Has a Safe and controlled Environment.

Cams Purple Lambo
10-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Another good way to get her to leave is to correspond with her family members!

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2019, 02:50 PM
that does not seem to work either since she does not speak with most of her family