PDA

View Full Version : lisa is involved in perpetuating the canard of a "yellow peril" against me and all other AzN posters here

internutt
10-29-2019, 08:31 AM
lisa is afeared of numerous (the number representing the otherness and inhumanness of asians) asian men under the command of a few AzN women (as the role of geisha girl/dominatrix, 'the asian queen') tying her up and enlarging all the holes on her body with barbaric oriental devices. She goes out of her way to label me and other AzNs as subhuman and not worthy of even considering a proper adversary (as noted in dp's very important work on the OFFICIAL ban poll, pg.3/4). This is rather ironic as lisa is in real life diagnosed as being mentally ill, has been commited to an institution for mental illness and seems to have alienated her family through her very warped view of reality. I however, am a very normal human living in a developed society, where people in real life who do not live on welfare come to me for advice, work and/or companionship.

Lisa is lashing out as australia increasingly comes under the influence of intelligent and professional AzNs from china, korea, japan, vietnam and other countries. She is angered by her inability to find success in her own life, and has made AzN people her scapegoat for all her perceived ills. People with delusions such as this are in fact dangerous as illustrated by the increasing spate of disenfranchised wypipo going on mass shooting sprees.

I ask the forum to come together in this thread and consider the real threat lisa poses with her violent, sociopathic characteristics on this forum.

internutt
10-29-2019, 08:33 AM
this is literally how lisa sees Azns like me.

http://reappropriate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/yellow-peril.jpg

Desolation
10-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Lisa types gook and chink it’s messed ^

internutt
10-29-2019, 08:37 AM
look, i didnt want to make this thread but ive been having a rly hard time lately with all the china-h8 in the world and i am worried america will attack asia because trump is a white supremist.

i just wish i could disappear.

Desolation
10-29-2019, 08:39 AM
calm down sweetie

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2019, 08:52 AM
do something sneaky like you gooks did in world war 2, pretend you are her friend and then out of the blue bomb penguin island

Desolation
10-29-2019, 08:52 AM
Dp’s racist too? Fuck off!

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2019, 09:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_km9IFzzHo

internutt
10-29-2019, 09:07 AM
see this is the thing:
dp is just trying to cheer me up and i know he doesnt have a vile black (not african just like the meaning of the colour i mean just) racist af heart.

whenever lisa says "gook" or any codeword she uses to represent asians i can just FEEL her vitriolic bubbling hatred and desire to do harm to me.

its really fucked up.

Desolation
10-29-2019, 09:10 AM
Crazy I think Australia has a huge Asian population as well.

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2019, 09:13 AM
Australians are inherently racist

internutt
10-29-2019, 09:14 AM
thats why im reaching out in this thread. im worried about innocent AzNs in australia who might one day feel the brunt of lisa's extreme anger and sociopathic tendencies when she finally snaps.

she is more concerned with her stupid cat than massacres of millions of asians. its fucked up.

Desolation
10-29-2019, 09:14 AM
Yes but she’s educated. Thought she’d be above that.

clay
10-29-2019, 09:26 AM
who hasnt been guilty of hating a chink

Dustin
10-29-2019, 09:29 AM
woah just found about racism not cool

Desolation
10-29-2019, 09:36 AM
who hasnt been guilty of hating a chink

I love all races