PDA

View Full Version : I need the contact information for dps lawyer

Cams Purple Lambo
11-02-2019, 07:26 PM
I have a strong case against lily for false impersonation as she tricked me into thinking I was posting with a hot 25 yr old vixen, but instead she was a bald old fat man with a hole for a ball sack.

Also Kent is going to join me In the case as a class action becoz he actually cybered it

I’ll be entitled to great monetary damages

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2019, 07:37 PM
if the ramens lawyer account was not deleted after lisa got a hold of it you.could.pm him there

Cams Purple Lambo
11-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Maybe I could contact someone on contingency. Lily owes me and Steven too.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2019, 07:41 PM
hope everyone here knows, that my husband knows everything i do on the internet, and this is harrassment and libel, and i will find out who sent these, and i am in the process of looking for a lawyer right now. yes, anything you put or send on facebook is protected by law, same as e-mail. the accusations are lies, and the pictures are from YEARS ago. i have it narrowed down to who would have sent this letter, and you know who you are, and you WILL be hearing from my lawyer. it's one thing to send out a link to all the pics, it's another to lie and accuse me of being an unfaithful wife, and accuse me of cheating while my husband is away when i have chat logs where i constantly remind people that i am happily married and will not participate in any lewd behavior. expect to hear from my lawyer oh so "brave troll".

m0nde
11-02-2019, 08:16 PM
if the ramens lawyer account was not deleted after lisa got a hold of it you.could.pm him there

are you sure it was deleted and not just pinked? clay or dessou could reactivate it

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2019, 08:37 PM
i gave it to lisa after she was banned post with and it was deleted like half of her accounts where

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2019, 08:38 PM
my lisas babysitter account i gave her is only herped

Battery Bits
11-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Dp is bgd’s friend

m0nde
11-02-2019, 11:14 PM
i gave it to lisa after she was banned post with and it was deleted like half of her accounts where

that's very disappointing

Cams Purple Lambo
11-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Dp is bgd’s friend

funny how no one even responded to this. lisa is like those heroin junkies on the streets of nyc, toronto (yonge), and sf that you just ignore when walking thru the financial district

Cams Purple Lambo
11-03-2019, 11:13 AM
funny how no one even responded to this. lisa is like those heroin junkies on the streets of nyc, toronto (yonge), and sf that you just ignore when walking thru the financial district

yes yes there's just a mentally ill mental patient with terrible hair acting a fool over here...no big deal!