PDA

View Full Version : kent, would you be sexually interested in lisa if she had a phalloplasty and became a transgender male?

internutt
11-21-2019, 06:04 PM
lisa this is your big chance to truely get a greencard.

kent is a big step up from sherman

maks
11-21-2019, 06:07 PM
I've seen kent slap a coconut and he's pretty good

internutt
11-21-2019, 06:09 PM
do ypu think he cuts a coconutt in half and uses the two halves as his shemale tits and dances around in thr bathroom of halfway house wearing a hawaiian grass skirt?

internutt
11-21-2019, 06:11 PM
i mean truely some of the more pathetce indaviduals on this forum should jump on this whole transgender thing and get govt funding and shit and use it as an excuse for their fucked up lives and kind of get a restart.

lisa, stevey, codey, cberry - they can all just go for it now before the fad dies

m0nde
11-21-2019, 06:16 PM
this is now a keent vs sherman thread

FACTS

kent
is mentally retarded
murdered many slants in the early 70s
is obsessed with posting picturs of trannies and dick on internet spaces where those pictures are not wanted
works at a program ostensibly cleaning up shit and vomit
has a child who he has never met from a gook woman in south east asia
has serious anger issues
will tell you what he's watching or listening to or offer up something he's found on the internet whether you want to know or not
is extremely racist

sherman
has big arms
once owned a big arms forum where spambots and some guy obsessed with playing xbox were the only posters
is my hero because he came on lisa's thigh
has a huge scar on his lower back from being thrown through a glass shower door by lisa
once raised bettles to fight like real life pokemanz
has a bonsai forest in his backyard
was once married to a woman who has 5 children with 5 differnt fathers
can slap coconuts

maks
11-21-2019, 06:57 PM
do ypu think he cuts a coconutt in half and uses the two halves as his shemale tits and dances around in thr bathroom of halfway house wearing a hawaiian grass skirt?

it's a nice change of pace when the skin suit is being washed

maks
11-21-2019, 06:57 PM
is that really where the scar came from

Cag.
11-21-2019, 07:03 PM
i wonder what skooks is up to

Dustin
11-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Kent is a war hero

m0nde
11-21-2019, 07:12 PM
ever7day is veterans day for kent

Dustin
11-21-2019, 07:19 PM
kent's actions durring the tet offensive are some of the best examples of heroism lisa would be lucky to get with a guy like kent

internutt
11-21-2019, 08:08 PM
this could be the official matchmacher thread