PDA

View Full Version : Why is lisa sending me these hypersexual PMS? (its winter)

internutt
11-30-2019, 09:17 PM
lisa if you want to send my hypersexual lesbian themed PMS please do it in spring or summer, the traditional lesbian seasons,

idiot whore s.ut

Pluɡ Drugs
11-30-2019, 09:24 PM
she is not a whore she was the love of my life

m0nde
12-01-2019, 01:59 AM
didn't you guys bond over photons it something?

Bev.
12-01-2019, 07:56 AM

i saw your and lisas post last night and didnt like you and her talking about me ive never stoped lisa from being with other people ive told her many imes to get in here with people her own age and find friends her age cause im older then her and she should not be spending her time with me all the time on messanger and when she told me she was trying to get dp on messanger and he would never i told her i would help her and see if i could get him to message her thats all so i thought you were my friend and now i see your not so if your gonna talk to lisa i want you and her to STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND PUTTING ME DOWN

maks
12-01-2019, 08:02 AM
hey bev how about you shut the fuck up

Bev.
12-01-2019, 08:04 AM
hey bev how about you shut the fuck up

hey maxs why dont you im not talking about you its about lisa and monde ive been staying out of here and not posten but when they come in here and talk about me i dont like it so i tell them about it ok

Pluɡ Drugs
12-01-2019, 08:05 AM

dude she was the love of my life we we beautiful together

Bev.
12-01-2019, 08:08 AM

well good luck shes a nice person and im sure she will come back to you

Pluɡ Drugs
12-01-2019, 08:19 AM
she was the best thing that ever happened to me

maks
12-01-2019, 08:22 AM
hey maxs why dont you im not talking about you its about lisa and monde ive been staying out of here and not posten but when they come in here and talk about me i dont like it so i tell them about it ok

get on messenger

Bev.
12-01-2019, 08:38 AM
get on messenger

no not gonna do messanger any more im dun with it

maks
12-01-2019, 08:41 AM
bev are you drunk? it's 10:30 in the morning

Bev.
12-01-2019, 08:42 AM
bev are you drunk? it's 10:30 in the morning

no just drinking my coffee

internutt
12-01-2019, 09:09 AM
bev i need ypur help lisaa is sending mr extremely sexual co tent via pms. i think shes obsessed and in love wih me.

i already have a girlfriend and i want her to stop can you please talk to her about this.

im sorry to drag you into this bev.

Bev.
12-01-2019, 09:16 AM
bev i need ypur help lisaa is sending mr extremely sexual co tent via pms. i think shes obsessed and in love wih me.

i already have a girlfriend and i want her to stop can you please talk to her about this.

im sorry to drag you into this bev.

no its between you to and i rearly dont believe that she is doing that she has you blocked she told me that and i have to believe her till i see the pms wher she is sending you

internutt
12-01-2019, 09:19 AM
i will post the screenshots as soon as i get home

internutt
12-01-2019, 09:20 AM
bev why are you rejecting me like this.

i am a woman too.

i feel so let down

Bev.
12-01-2019, 09:23 AM
bev why are you rejecting me like this.

i am a woman too.

i feel so let down

im not rejecting you your not being let down i know lisa very well and im gonna believe her cause i dont believe she is pms you

m0nde
12-01-2019, 10:20 AM
i saw your and lisas post last night and didnt like you and her talking about me ive never stoped lisa from being with other people ive told her many imes to get in here with people her own age and find friends her age cause im older then her and she should not be spending her time with me all the time on messanger and when she told me she was trying to get dp on messanger and he would never i told her i would help her and see if i could get him to message her thats all so i thought you were my friend and now i see your not so if your gonna talk to lisa i want you and her to STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND PUTTING ME DOWN

no ones putting you down, Bev. when you come here typing in all caps and freaking out because someone is joking about taking to Lisa, it's perfectly normal for people to comment on it. You understand that dp was never on messenger and was just making fun of you and Lisa, saying that he was.

Bev.
12-01-2019, 10:25 AM
no ones putting you down, Bev. when you come here typing in all caps and freaking out because someone is joking about taking to Lisa, it's perfectly normal for people to comment on it. You understand that dp was never on messenger and was just making fun of you and Lisa, saying that he was.

i know that cause thats what he dose best and i rearly dont care who lisa is talking to i just think she should spend more time with people more her age then me all the time im gonna stay off messanger

maks
12-01-2019, 10:26 AM
no just drinking my coffee

how much bailey's did you put in that coffee

m0nde
12-01-2019, 10:27 AM
i know that cause thats what he dose best and i rearly dont care who lisa is talking to i just think she should spend more time with people more her age then me all the time im gonna stay off messanger

staying off messenger sounds like a good idea

Bev.
12-01-2019, 10:37 AM
staying off messenger sounds like a good idea

ya i think so this way i will leave lisa alone and not bother her so you wont think im not letting her talk to any one

Battery Bits
12-01-2019, 01:04 PM

We were never together

Battery Bits
12-01-2019, 01:04 PM
ya i think so this way i will leave lisa alone and not bother her so you wont think im not letting her talk to any one

Stop it

Pluɡ Drugs
12-01-2019, 01:32 PM
We were never together

Stop it

internutt
12-01-2019, 04:42 PM
lisa did not refute my statement. she sends perverted pms' to me every day.

Pluɡ Drugs
12-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Lisa stop it