PDA

View Full Version : Cag just messaged me

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:07 PM
It’s maks

maks
12-04-2019, 06:12 PM
this is the first time I clicked view post on one of your posts in like a week and a half, and it's a lie about me. typical.

maks
12-04-2019, 06:13 PM
I don't know if cag is controlling the cag account and I don't care. I know I'm not.

internutt
12-04-2019, 06:15 PM
oh NO! Marks... how... could you?? Such a foul deed on a gay niggerdick troll-rape to death for fun forum.

This... this is horrible...

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:16 PM
She posted her password and left before snoofla got catfished

She was going to come back but saw that and decided not to

internutt
12-04-2019, 06:17 PM
She posted her password and left before snoofla got catfished

She was going to come back but saw that and decided not to

who cares? fuck off lisa. just leave

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:19 PM
who cares? fuck off lisa. just leave

You fuck off you retarded fat chink

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 06:22 PM
tell cag I miss her alot

maks
12-04-2019, 06:25 PM
I didn't even see cag post her password why does she think it's me

internutt
12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
You fuck off you retarded fat chink

excuse me? i knew you were a racist. also lisa you can never excape your past even if you change your name. you think they wont request documents that check on your identity in-depth?

maks
12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
probably m0nde

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 06:27 PM
if she publicly posted it , it could be anyone and everyone, she does this shit all the time, she gave Stevey like 5 of her accounts

Bev.
12-04-2019, 06:30 PM
I didn't even see cag post her password why does she think it's me

cag is with lisa she and lisa are to geather cause lisa told her on steam what i said about donny and cag is mad at me and said im out to hurt lisa and some one in here is posen as her its not her in here cause i said cag was in here and she said no there togeather on steamcause she hurry up and told cag about me

Battery Bits
probably m0nde

Well it’s someone and it’s not cag

maks
if she publicly posted it , it could be anyone and everyone, she does this shit all the time, she gave Stevey like 5 of her accounts

I know, cag's a retard, I'm not sure how I got dragged into this. I guess I'm snoofaloo too, and paper flowers, I'm everyone.

maks
12-04-2019, 06:31 PM
cag is with lisa she and lisa are to geather cause lisa told her on steam what i said about donny and cag is mad at me and said im out to hurt lisa and some one in here is posen as her its not her in here cause i said cag was in here and she said no there togeather on steamcause she hurry up and told cag about me

lisa is such a backstabber I can't believe she badmouthed you to cag

Autistic Spectrum

or it is cag and she's reverse catfishing you

Bev.

how come your talking to max you blocked me for talking to him

internutt

140 IQ, 2 degrees

maks
I'm so sorry for everything she's put you through bev

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:32 PM
or it is cag and she's reverse catfishing you

Nah.

Cag is chill these days

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:33 PM
how come your talking to max you blocked me for talking to him

I blocked you for a MOMENT because you told everyone Donny killed himself because of me

maks

so you don't even have any reason to suspect it's me, but you accuse me of it publicly. you're a real piece of shit lisa.

Bev.
lisa is such a backstabber I can't believe she badmouthed you to cag

thats ok i told her she can now be with cag at lease she has a friend she can get along with

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 06:34 PM
bev has been trying to pawn lisa off on anyone and everyone for a while lmao

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:34 PM
so you don't even have any reason to suspect it's me, but you accuse me of it publicly. you're a real piece of shit lisa.

I think I have bigger problems than your shit right now

maks
12-04-2019, 06:35 PM
thats ok i told her she can now be with cag at lease she has a friend she can get along with

it won't last. she'll treat cag as badly as she treated you. that's just what lisa is like. she alienates everyone.

maks
12-04-2019, 06:36 PM
I think I have bigger problems than your shit right now

then why the fuck did you drag me into it? you don't get to call me out and lie about me and then pull this shit.

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 06:37 PM
lisa can you drive cag to suicide like you did donny, if I can't have her I don't want anyone else too

Bev.
12-04-2019, 06:37 PM
bev has been trying to pawn lisa off on anyone and everyone for a while lmao

thats not true i cared about her we were good friends its only just this week she told me she cared about you and had mix feeling for you so i told her to work things out with you thats all

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:39 PM
thats not true i cared about her we were good friends its only just this week she told me she cared about you and had mix feeling for you so i told her to work things out with you thats all I said I have mixed feelings about dp, sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate him. I didn’t say I cared about him.

But I AM trying to get him on a messenger

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 06:40 PM
she wants to murder me and I'm not falling for it

Battery Bits
He won’t do it though

Battery Bits
she wants to murder me and I'm not falling for it

Sometimes

maks
12-04-2019, 06:42 PM
what did you do to donny to make him kill himself?

Bev.
12-04-2019, 06:43 PM
He won’t do it though

your still not at your moms you couldnt waite to tell me to go so you could go to your moms house and to up set to talk to me but your not to up set now

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:43 PM
what did you do to donny to make him kill himself?

I don’t know.

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 06:48 PM
your still not at your moms you couldnt waite to tell me to go so you could go to your moms house and to up set to talk to me but your not to up set now

You can’t see me but I haven’t stopped crying

maks
12-04-2019, 06:48 PM
how can you not know? a man killed himself because of you and you don't even know why? are you really that callous?

maks
12-04-2019, 06:49 PM
the fuck lisa? I knew you were a piece of shit, but god damn

internutt
12-04-2019, 06:53 PM
You can’t see me but I haven’t stopped crying

can i see?

Wendy <3
12-04-2019, 08:22 PM
I don’t know.

Do me next please :hug:

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Do me next please :hug:

I’ll take a hug

maks
12-04-2019, 08:29 PM
donny would have hugged you if you hadn't killed him

Dustin
12-04-2019, 08:39 PM
I actually feel bad for poking fun at donny now seeing as an actual fucking insane woman forced him to take his own life how do you sleep at night lisa

maks
12-04-2019, 08:42 PM
she should not be out walking the streets, she should be in an institution where she can't hurt anyone else

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Fuck off you losers

Bev.
donny would have hugged you if you hadn't killed him

i cant believe this i went on messanger to talk to her and she was crying real hard i told her i was so sorroy that i dont like hurting her and then shes in here looking for hugs i dont under stand

Wendy <3
I wanna be next :supaburn:

maks
12-04-2019, 08:45 PM
i cant believe this i went on messanger to talk to her and she was crying real hard i told her i was so sorroy that i dont like hurting her and then shes in here looking for hugs i dont under stand

she's manipulating you to get you to do what she wants. she's playing you bev.

Dustin
12-04-2019, 08:45 PM

bev you should just run

m0nde
12-04-2019, 08:47 PM

dud Donny actually kill himself because of Lisa?

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 08:49 PM
rubynet is going through the 4 stages of grief

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 08:51 PM

Of course I want a hug, you destroyed me today and then you told me not to tell my mum or my shrink

maks
12-04-2019, 08:52 PM
does your shrink know you killed domnny

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 08:53 PM
you should definitely tell your shrink about all this shit , have him make an account and just post with us for your hour session

Bev.
12-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Of course I want a hug, you destroyed me today and then you told me not to tell my mum or my shrink

lisa please stop saying things to put me down in here i only told you not to tell your mom cause she gonna ask why and i told you dont bring her into this

Simio
12-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Isn’t there some gimmick doctor account already? Doctor remulak? He could use that one.

m0nde
12-04-2019, 08:55 PM
you should call your psychiatrist and make an appointment to deal with this Lisa, I'm sorry you found out that a severely emotionally wounded individual took his own life because if something you did, but you're not being told what it was

maks
lisa please stop saying things to put me down in here i only told you not to tell your mom cause she gonna ask why and i told you dont bring her into this

I cxan't believe you're still looking out for lisa after all the pain she's caused you. you're a good woman bev.

Bev.

why didnt you ask me hor a hug i would have giveing you one cause i hurt you

Autistic Spectrum
what did donny write to his mom maybe it's not that bad

m0nde
12-04-2019, 08:57 PM

it must have been terrible all this time dealing with Lisa, knowing that your grandson blamed her for whatever led him to suicide. why did you spend all that time getting to know her? sorry, Bev

Dustin
12-04-2019, 08:57 PM
It's really just crazy that lisa hasn't been jailed yet how many more must die before we take action

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 08:58 PM
so she gain her confidence and then take revenge

m0nde
12-04-2019, 08:59 PM
what did donny write to his mom maybe it's not that bad

we should all know this after being subjected to this whole drama for such a long time

m0nde
12-04-2019, 09:00 PM
so she gain her confidence and then take revenge

she should have waited to go to Australia to confront her face to face, but maybe that's for the best given how erratic Lisa is.

Bev.
12-04-2019, 11:36 PM
it must have been terrible all this time dealing with Lisa, knowing that your grandson blamed her for whatever led him to suicide. why did you spend all that time getting to know her? sorry, Bev

imrearly up set tonight for saying that in here i now i hurt lisa bad but dont hurt her i already dd i was so under so much stress cause she keep hanging up on me on cam every time i sad something and then comming in here saying things that hurt and then who ever i talked to she got mad at me it just keept building up on me and then telling me to get out of the rourm and then shutting me down i just blew up and i should have never did that i just spill my guts from all the prsser i got for 2 days so i told er i would let you all know that she sill wants to be in here and i want you to be good to her and take it out on me she loves the fourm we held this back for 2 years and never told her my daughter said dont tell her so i didnt but the presser i was under i just blew up and said it so please i hurt her so i want you all to leave her alone and take it out on me and you all hated donny so lets leave lisa alone and be nice to her

Battery Bits
12-04-2019, 11:40 PM
imrearly up set tonight for saying that in here i now i hurt lisa bad but dont hurt her i already dd i was so under so much stress cause she keep hanging up on me on cam every time i sad something and then comming in here saying things that hurt and then who ever i talked to she got mad at me it just keept building up on me and then telling me to get out of the rourm and then shutting me down i just blew up and i should have never did that i just spill my guts from all the prsser i got for 2 days so i told er i would let you all know that she sill wants to be in here and i want you to be good to her and take it out on me she loves the fourm we held this back for 2 years and never told her my daughter said dont tell her so i didnt but the presser i was under i just blew up and said it so please i hurt her so i want you all to leave her alone and take it out on me and you all hated donny so lets leave lisa alone and be nice to her
Bev. I’m sorry.

root ghost
12-05-2019, 12:11 AM
tell cag I miss her alot

cags in a better place now

juji
12-05-2019, 12:50 AM
cags in a better place now

aka rape pit

m0nde
12-05-2019, 05:40 AM

As I said before, I.'m really sorry you had to hold this in for such a long time, dealing with the person your grandson blamed when he killed himself. I'm glad Lisa is finally apologising to you for treating you badly.

doctor remulak
12-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Isn’t there some gimmick doctor account already? Doctor remulak? He could use that one.

I am Doctor Remulak.