PDA

View Full Version : dear ladys of ruby net anyone else watch landon tells he is live

ewokmyweewok
12-04-2019, 07:44 PM
landon started doing videos about cx streamers (ice poseidons brand is cx) landon got on iceposeidon.live and ip2.network recently he streams and recaps all the drama tht hppened

by watching landon you can get a grasp of this community im part of ...

here is landon live now he knows me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kjhI2F3-Y

if you guys have money you can send a donation and everyone will see your message

right now hyphonix and onlyusemeblade have been having the best content EVERYnight

hyphonix has shows where he has dif charaters,

internutt
12-04-2019, 07:45 PM
ewok are you real

m0nde
12-04-2019, 07:50 PM
can someone ban this guy, please?

ewokmyweewok
12-04-2019, 07:53 PM
its just background video.... i just watch these dudes while i work

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2019, 07:54 PM
super woke

Simio
12-04-2019, 07:57 PM
landon started doing videos about cx streamers (ice poseidons brand is cx) landon got on iceposeidon.live and ip2.network recently he streams and recaps all the drama tht hppened

by watching landon you can get a grasp of this community im part of ...

here is landon live now he knows me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kjhI2F3-Y

if you guys have money you can send a donation and everyone will see your message

right now hyphonix and onlyusemeblade have been having the best content EVERYnight

hyphonix has shows where he has dif charaters,

why don't you stream in public like at a starbucks with a cheap tablet?

maks
12-04-2019, 08:06 PM
exactly. what fun is a bald methhead in a skirt in the basement? he needs to go to the mall or something, let people gawk at him, that would be a great fucking stream

maks
12-04-2019, 08:07 PM
eewok put on your skirt and wig and go get the new popeyes chicken sandwich and do a review of it while sitting at popeyes

maks
12-04-2019, 08:08 PM
then do the same thing at olive garden

Wendy <3
12-04-2019, 08:41 PM
I wanna watch him shave his ass and nutsack with a straight razor while he's all methed out

Simio
12-04-2019, 08:45 PM
exactly. what fun is a bald methhead in a skirt in the basement? he needs to go to the mall or something, let people gawk at him, that would be a great fucking stream

Ewok if you promise to stream in public I will contribute.