12-06-2019, 06:16 AM
lisa don't worry about what those cyber bullies say about you, I still love you

m0nde
12-06-2019, 06:46 AM
I was waiting for this to spill over to supermsn

maks
12-06-2019, 06:53 AM
I was waiting for this to spill over to supermsn

I didn't even do it to stir the pot. Those people were donny's friends for like 10 years, they deserve to know what really happened to him.

maks
12-06-2019, 06:53 AM
if it turned out that ramen murdered pastor travis I'd want to know

m0nde
12-06-2019, 06:56 AM
yeah pasta travis did probably die eating too much ramen

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 06:57 AM
They are disgusting people and don’t deserve to call themselves his friend

Maks get a life

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 06:59 AM
lisa don't worry about what those cyber bullies say about you, I still love you

Yeah but then you say something fucked up

You’ve got no filter

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:01 AM
I thought the Supermans people were Donnie's original friends, before Lisa and the drama that led to her causing his suicide

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:02 AM
I thought the Supermans people were Donnie's original friends, before Lisa and the drama that led to her causing his suicide

Fuck off you piece of retard shit

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:03 AM
I’ll never forget the shit they said about him when he died

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:04 AM
can't you respond in a civilized manner? do you need your medication increased or something? you've been behaving really terribly to Bev and me and a few other people the last few days, Lisa.
consider calling your psychiatrist

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:05 AM
can't you respond in a civilized manner? do you need your medication increased or something? you've been behaving really terribly to Bev and me and a few other people the last few days, Lisa.
consider calling your psychiatrist
No you really are a piece of shit and that’s the truth.

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:06 AM
the first thing you need to do to deal with what you learned from Bev about your role in Donny's suicide, is to call your doctor, Lisa. you may need to be admitted to the hospital for a short while

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:08 AM
No you’re a fucking piece of shit

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:08 AM
No you really are a piece of shit and that’s the truth.

regardless, what have I done to you on this forum that others haven't? I really tried to be nice to you fir weeks. then I saw how you treated Bev and how stressed she became. you're a horrible person

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:09 AM
No you’re a fucking piece of shit

why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again Lisa? are you having an episode?

maks
I’ll never forget the shit they said about him when he died

it was more or less the same shit they said when he was alive, and he gave it right back. you know all of this. you're being disingenuous.

Battery Bits
regardless, what have I done to you on this forum that others haven't? I really tried to be nice to you fir weeks. then I saw how you treated Bev and how stressed she became. you're a horrible person
I’m a better person than you

And I treat Bev. really well

Autistic Spectrum
Yeah but then you say something fucked up

You’ve got no filter

accept my love you stupid whore

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:10 AM
it was more or less the same shit they said when he was alive, and he gave it right back. you know all of this. you're being disingenuous.

Look at your signature

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:10 AM
accept my love you stupid whore

lol

I love you too

maks
12-06-2019, 07:13 AM

lets pretend that's true. her grandson blamed you for his suicide. she's on messenger with you every waking hour, and she sure seems like she has a serious drinking problem. you're the last person she should be spending that much time with. but if she has the nerve to log off of messenger, or hang out with her irl frtiends l;ike sandy, you lose your shit. you harangue her and emotionally blackmail, make her feel guilty, like she owes you something.

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:14 AM
lets pretend that's true. her grandson blamed you for his suicide. she's on messenger with you every waking hour, and she sure seems like she has a serious drinking problem. you're the last person she should be spending that much time with. but if she has the nerve to log off of messenger, or hang out with her irl frtiends l;ike sandy, you lose your shit. you harangue her and emotionally blackmail, make her feel guilty, like she owes you something.

No, I don’t.

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:15 AM
I’m a better person than you

you are a horrible person and all the horrible things you've done are documented on this forum, because you come here and vomit up the pathetic garbage that is your life here for people like teknorat and dp to make fun of and rub in your face you appreciate them doing it, because that's the only kind if attention you're really comfortable with

maks
12-06-2019, 07:15 AM
you do it in front of us every single day. don't you fucking gaslight me.

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:17 AM
you are a horrible person and all the horrible things you've done are documented on this forum, because you come here and vomit up the pathetic garbage that is your life here for people like teknorat and dp to make fun of and rub in your face you appreciate them doing it, because that's the only kind if attention you're really comfortable with
Your life is pathetic, you’re here 24/7 picking on the mentally challenged like Lily

No-one will ever love you

maks
12-06-2019, 07:18 AM
BEV GET ON MESSENGER

GET ON MESSENGER

STOPP HANGING OUT WITH SMELLY SANDY AND GET ON MESSENGER

DON'T TALK TO M0NDE TALK TO ME, ON MESSENGER

I'M CRRRYYYYYIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:20 AM
BEV GET ON MESSENGER

GET ON MESSENGER

STOPP HANGING OUT WITH SMELLY SANDY AND GET ON MESSENGER

DON'T TALK TO M0NDE TALK TO ME, ON MESSENGER

I'M CRRRYYYYYIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!
I was crying because Bev was posting in the forum all this shit and wouldn’t come on messenger

maks
12-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Wow you can read and summarize what I was saying, good job those degrees are really paying off

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Your life is pathetic, you’re here 24/7 picking on the mentally challenged like Lily

No-one will ever love you

Lisa, I work, have friends and travel. I support myself. you can see everything about me on Facebook or social media. I'm pretty open about myself. Plus, I come here when I feel like it. I can afford to. Can you? It seems like only bad things happen to you online, like your being responsible for some guys suicide

Wendy <3
12-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Okay enough, get on messenger

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Lisa, I work, have friends and travel. I support myself. you can see everything about me on Facebook or social media. I'm pretty open about myself. Plus, I come here when I feel like it. I can afford to. Can you? It seems like only bad things happen to you online, like your being responsible for some guys suicide
I’m not responsible for anyone’s suicide you piece of shit

No-one will ever love you, except Lily

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:32 AM
you are responsible you spent years grooming Donny to come be with you and mindfucked him. whatever he was before you, he hadn't killed himself.

after you cane into his life, he ended it. that's it. those are the facts that matter. if doesn't matter if he loved you, that love was pain that led to his death

you are what caused that.

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:34 AM
you are responsible you spent years grooming Donny to come be with you and mindfucked him. whatever he was before you, he hadn't killed himself.

after you cane into his life, he ended it. that's it. those are the facts that matter. if doesn't matter if he loved you, that love was pain that led to his death

you are what caused that. I did not cause his death you piece of shit

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:43 AM
at the end of his life, he killed himself because if you. that's what he was focussed on, you.
stop denying that you had anything to do with it.

Again, I feel so bad for Bev and her family who tried to make peace with you.

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:44 AM
You’re a pathetic piece of shit

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:47 AM
call me what you want if it helps you to accept the fact that the latest episode in your life is a rewriting of 2 years where you now know that you somehow led some poor guy on the other side of the world to kill themself

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:47 AM
You’re a pathetic piece of shit

Bev.
12-06-2019, 07:48 AM
at the end of his life, he killed himself because if you. that's what he was focussed on, you.
stop denying that you had anything to do with it.

Again, I feel so bad for Bev and her family who tried to make peace with you.

monde why is it you she picks on you are better then dp and wendy but she will say over and over again she loves them and begs them to be on messanger with her you have never been mean to her like them till now she keeps on calling you a piece of shit lisa look at the people you love

Wendy <3
12-06-2019, 07:49 AM
I wonder if that milkman kid is still alive

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:50 AM
monde why is it you she picks on you are better then dp and wendy but she will say over and over again she loves them and begs them to be on messanger with her you have never been mean to her like them till now she keeps on calling you a piece of shit lisa look at the people you love

I love you and why are you defending this piece of shit?

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:50 AM
I wonder if that milkman kid is still alive

Yeah

I don’t know what happened to him

Wendy <3
12-06-2019, 07:51 AM

Stop saying mean things about me :refuse:

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:51 AM
the first thing you should do, Lisa is get on messenger with Bev and her whole family and apologise for whatever role you had in Donnie's death.

then call your doctor and tell him everything

then, stop coming here, maybe stay off the internet for an extended period of time and try to reconnect with the real world

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 07:52 AM
the first thing you should do, Lisa is get on messenger with Bev and her whole family and apologise for whatever role you had in Donnie's death.

then call your doctor and tell him everything

then, stop coming here, maybe stay off the internet for an extended period of time and try to reconnect with the real world
You’re a retarded piece of shit

m0nde

she has to have someone to blsme for the things she blames herself for. I just try to tell her things in black and white, no bullshit

Battery Bits
But maybe I should talk to his mother about it

Bev.
12-06-2019, 07:53 AM
I love you and why are you defending this piece of shit?

why are you telling dp and wendy you love them and beg them to go on messanger with you why dont you call them a pice of shit to they treated yu bad and said lots of bad things about ive told you many of times there a piece of shit to you so if your gonna treat monde bad treat them the same way THERE NO BETTER

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:53 AM
You’re a retarded piece of shit

you keep repeating yourself for some reason, get ahold of yourself and focus on what's important. I'm not

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2019, 07:54 AM
fuck off.bev, just because you feel in love with monde , it does not give you the right to.be.mean to.me.and.wendy

m0nde
12-06-2019, 07:55 AM
But maybe I should talk to his mother about it

you should. I hope it helps you get closure

Bev.
12-06-2019, 07:59 AM
fuck off.bev, just because you feel in love with monde , it does not give you the right to.be.mean to.me.and.wendy

im not its just that every one in here says bad things to her not just monde im a piece a shit to so she should be calling me one to

Wendy <3
12-06-2019, 07:59 AM
I'm getting tired of beaverly's abuse

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2019, 08:00 AM
ok let's agree that everyone who posts here is trash and rubynet is a dumpster

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:01 AM
you should. I hope it helps you get closure

Oh but Bev doesn’t want me to tell anyone

It was ok for her to tell the whole forum but I’m not meant to tell anyone

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:02 AM
ok let's agree that everyone who posts here is trash and rubynet is a dumpster

Monde is the worst though

Bev.
12-06-2019, 08:02 AM
I'm getting tired of beaverly's abuse

well i think its time lisa see your abuse yu gave her to she should be sick of it to

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2019, 08:03 AM
lisa should definitely be sick of it but she's not.and that's why I am in love with her

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:04 AM
well i think its time lisa see your abuse yu gave her to she should be sick of it to

It’s monde who is being the worst Bev

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:05 AM
lisa should definitely be sick of it but she's not.and that's why I am in love with her

:tongue: <3

Bev.
It’s monde who is being the worst Bev

so dp and wendy are the good guys ok

m0nde
Oh but Bev doesn’t want me to tell anyone

It was ok for her to tell the whole forum but I’m not meant to tell anyone

you drove her to posting that, Lisa. I don't think she cared if she posted publicly or privately. she wasn't in her right mind

until that point, I had no idea how stressed out she must be.

look, I don't know Bev. I've tried to be nice to her for the past weeks that's all. you and I have had our differences, but I think you seriously need to read that suicide letter.

it may not implicate you at all. It may just mention you. But you should speak to Donnie's mom. I hope it makes you feel better.

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:06 AM

I wouldn’t go that far

Autistic Spectrum

thank you

Wendy <3

Keep it up grandma last warning

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:07 AM
you drove her to posting that, Lisa. I don't think she cared if she posted publicly or privately. she wasn't in her right mind

look, I don't know Bev. I've tried to be nice to her for the past weeks that's all. you and I have had our differences, but I think you seriously need to read that suicide letter.

it may not implicate you at all. It may just mention you. But you should speak to Donnie's mom. I hope it makes you feel better.

I can’t because I’m protecting Bev

internutt
12-06-2019, 08:08 AM
I can’t because I’m protecting Bev

can you protect me?

Battery Bits
can you protect me?

No.

Bev.

well if she wants to put his mom through hell again about donny she should go for it but i think his mom havs gone through enough shit every on put him throw in here and its up to her

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2019, 08:09 AM
baby yoda keeps getting into hijinks every week and boba.fett never disciplines him, hes gonna grow up and end up on the dark side of the force unless boba fett steps up and gives baby yoda some tough love

internutt
12-06-2019, 08:09 AM
No.

youre discriminating against asians.

Bev.
12-06-2019, 08:20 AM
youre discriminating against asians.

no you are about americans i see all the shit you post on my pms and im getting pretty sick about it so stop

internutt
12-06-2019, 08:21 AM
no you are about americans i see all the shit you post on my pms and im getting pretty sick about it so stop

bev do you understand the dynamics of power in social justice?

m0nde
12-06-2019, 08:21 AM
well if she wants to put his mom through hell again about donny she should go for it but i think his mom havs gone through enough shit every on put him throw in here and its up to her

ok, then it sounds like she shouldn't deal with Donnie's mom. you should show her the letter, Bev. you told her about it

it's not fair to not show her what she did that he blamed her for

Battery Bits
12-06-2019, 08:23 AM

If you put her on ignore she can’t send you pms

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=679

internutt
12-06-2019, 08:24 AM
If you put her on ignore she can’t send you pms

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=679

just by blocking out the voices of the voiceless you can not make us go away.

we are strong. we stand together for equality.

Bev.
12-06-2019, 08:24 AM
ok, then it sounds like she shouldn't deal with Donnie's mom. you should show her the letter, Bev. you told her about it

it's not fair to not show her what she did that he blamed her for

i told her i would do that but she dont want to put her bthrough that and not let her know what is being done to him in here she dosent want to hurt her and i think she has respect for her in that way

m0nde
12-06-2019, 08:28 AM
i told her i would do that but she dont want to put her bthrough that and not let her know what is being done to him in here she dosent want to hurt her and i think she has respect for her in that way

yeah, so just show Lisa the letter. it doesn't have to have anything to do with this forum. you can talk to her privately on messenger about it

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2019, 08:30 AM
we all deserve to see the letter, please post it in its entirety