PDA

View Full Version : I broke out in eczema.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Stress.

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Stress.

*drug addiction, poor diet, no exercise, unhealthy and unclean living space

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:11 PM
My flat is spotless

None of that is a reason

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Australian food is so unhealthy it just hamburger and macdonalds. You need to eat asian slow food.

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Maybe you contracted feline hiv when your cat barfed everywhere

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Australian food is so unhealthy it just hamburger and macdonalds. You need to eat asian slow food.

Australian food is much better than yours

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Maybe you contracted feline hiv when your cat barfed everywhere

Poor Mia.

m0nde
12-07-2019, 05:20 PM
maybe you should tell your psychiatrist about all the stress you've been through on the interenet and what happened to donnie
maybe you should purge all that drama into your psychiatrist's face and into his notes instead of posting about it on this forum to draw attntion to yourself

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:23 PM
maybe you should tell your psychiatrist about all the stress you've been through on the interenet and what happened to donnie
maybe you should purge all that drama into your psychiatrist's face and into his notes instead of posting about it on this forum to draw attntion to yourself

You’re a pathetic piece of shit

maks
12-07-2019, 05:29 PM
even if you were't directly responsible for donny's death, how do you suppose being around so much negativity 24 hours a day would affect a suicidal person? not to mention you're so wrapped up in yourself that you probably missed a bunch of red flags.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:32 PM
There seemed to be nothing wrong. And his family missed any “red flags” too.

maks
12-07-2019, 05:33 PM
his family wasn't on skype with him non-stop, even while sleeping. you were in a unique position to help, and you failed him. I'd hope this would change your attitude, make you less self absorbed, but we both know that's not going to happen.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Donny and I were in love and I have a rule of not calling people you love any names. I think in all the years I was with him I called him an idiot once (for taking drugs) and profusely apologized for it.

You can shove all your theories up your ass.

I was good to him.

If he only knew he had gotten a new job (they called and offered him the job just after his death).

maks
12-07-2019, 05:35 PM
what does calling him names have to do with anything? why are you deflecting?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:36 PM
I’m just saying there wasn’t negativity between us

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:36 PM
http://image.koreatimes.com/article/2018/07/04/201807041845175b1.jpg

korea narmal food

https://file.mk.co.kr/meet/neds/2018/10/image_readtop_2018_614168_15384445643478345.jpg

autrelisia school childran lunch

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:37 PM
http://image.koreatimes.com/article/2018/07/04/201807041845175b1.jpg

korea narmal food

https://file.mk.co.kr/meet/neds/2018/10/image_readtop_2018_614168_15384445643478345.jpg

autrelisia school childran lunch
No

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:39 PM
you need to come to my korea you can be my maid for cleaning and i feed you geonganghan rices and korea traditional banchan okay?

when you coming his week?

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Donny and I were in love and I have a rule of not calling people you love any names. I think in all the years I was with him I called him an idiot once (for taking drugs) and profusely apologized for it.

You can shove all your theories up your ass.

I was good to him.

If he only knew he had gotten a new job (they called and offered him the job just after his death).

what do you call peter quinn?

maks
12-07-2019, 05:40 PM
I’m just saying there wasn’t negativity between us

you live and breathe negativity. it didn't have to be directed at him, he was still surrounded by it. do you think he enjoyed watching you fight with his friends on juggalo.com every single day? what if it was donny, fighting with your friends? would you be comfortable with that?

maks
12-07-2019, 05:41 PM
we never know what donny's last straw was, but we do know that you were at least a few of the straws.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:41 PM
what do you call peter quinn?

A pedophile

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:42 PM
you live and breathe negativity. it didn't have to be directed at him, he was still surrounded by it. do you think he enjoyed watching you fight with his friends on juggalo.com every single day? what if it was donny, fighting with your friends? would you be comfortable with that?

They aren’t his friends

Battery Bits
we never know what donny's last straw was, but we do know that you were at least a few of the straws.

You don’t know shit

maks
they were his friends for like a decade. the guys on that forum are really tight, it's actually kind of nauseating.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:44 PM
The stuff they said about him after he died was disgusting

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:46 PM
lisa if you come to korea you can have pure clear skin from superior korean skincare and u can be less fat by eating probiotic kimchi.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/21/18/28F012FA00000578-0-image-m-11_1432231123055.jpg

maks
12-07-2019, 05:47 PM
I saw what they said about him, it's the same sort of locker room ball busting stuff they all say to each other all the time. they're really good friends though, they care about each other, they plan trips together and shit. how is it that possible I understand that community better than you do? it's not like they're even all that complex

m0nde
12-07-2019, 05:52 PM
I saw what they said about him, it's the same sort of locker room ball busting stuff they all say to each other all the time. they're really good friends though, they care about each other, they plan trips together and shit. how is it that possible I understand that community better than you do? it's not like they're even all that complex

i know ive asked this before, but no one answered me. isn't that forum where lisa met donnie?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Fuck off monde

maks
12-07-2019, 05:58 PM
i know ive asked this before, but no one answered me. isn't that forum where lisa met donnie?

yes. she nurtured codependance by ruining his relationship with his friends, and then he left and she took over his account and kept posting there. it was a pretty typical 'lisa e-lationship' trajectory. we're watching her do it to bev right now, badmouthing you and sandy, trying to poison bev's other friendships.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:59 PM
yes. she nurtured codependance by ruining his relationship with his friends, and then he left and she took over his account and kept posting there. it was a pretty typical 'lisa e-lationship' trajectory. we're watching her do it to bev right now, badmouthing you and sandy, trying to poison bev's other friendships.
Not true.

Get a life scuz ball

m0nde
12-07-2019, 06:01 PM

i've never been there and i think i wasn't around, here on the forums, when those people came here, though i've seen some of their posts. i wonder what they think of lisa.

juji
*drug addiction, poor diet, no exercise, unhealthy and unclean living space

maks
So why do you badmouth sandy and m0nde all the time? why aren't you content to let bev choose who she spends her time talking to?

internutt
Not true.

Get a life scuz ball

i will only ask once more lisa as my extreme generosity has its limits.

i will buy you a plane ticket to korea if you sign a contract to be my maid and to service me at least 3 times a week.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cSEp4_igmpI/maxresdefault.jpg

maks
12-07-2019, 06:02 PM
i've never been there and i think i wasn't around, here on the forums, when those people came here, though i've seen some of their posts. i wonder what they think of lisa.

I think you probably have a pretty good idea how they feel about lisa

m0nde
12-07-2019, 06:04 PM
I think you probably have a pretty good idea how they feel about lisaare there examples of posts either here or on the supermensa.org forums that describe how they feel about her and why?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:14 PM
So why do you badmouth sandy and m0nde all the time? why aren't you content to let bev choose who she spends her time talking to?

I don’t bad mouth Sandy

And monde is a piece of shit

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:14 PM
are there examples of posts either here or on the supermensa.org forums that describe how they feel about her and why?

Get a life

juji
12-07-2019, 06:17 PM
I don’t bad mouth Sandy

And monde is a piece of shit

you said like 32 times through this forum

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:17 PM
you said like 32 times through this forum

Because he is

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Monde is the most disgusting person on the forum, followed by maks

juji
12-07-2019, 06:21 PM
m0nde is an opposite of marco, he is a wise and nice guy, sometimes his critic towards you is very reasonable since he had to deal with a lot of fucked people in Toronto

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:22 PM
m0nde is an opposite of marco, he is a wise and nice guy, sometimes his critic towards you is very reasonable since he had to deal with a lot of fucked people in Toronto

No he is a full piece of shit

He’s sick in the head and should not be working with people

internutt
12-07-2019, 06:24 PM
lisa i am waiting for your reply via post or pm. you have 3 hours

maks
12-07-2019, 06:38 PM
are there examples of posts either here or on the supermensa.org forums that describe how they feel about her and why?

yes, they're so easy to find. I could fill a wiki.

If this is true; the only real surprise is finding out how weak Jack actually was.
Knew he was a pushover w/ women. Knew it was a real struggle for sobriety. But allowing ug mug to push him to that point is quite the sigh and shame.

May Bubble deep throat a cactus, in Hell's Pit.

I hope Bev and the geeks over there bully Lisa to suicide

So are we to assume he purposfully overdosed leading to massive heart failure? This is all very vague.
Maybe he just fucked up while threatening to off himself/showing off over Skype but I reckon we will never know.
Good to know how horrible women are though. Converse with a dying man on skype than troll his Grandmother.

Jesus christ that chick needs to go lay on some train tracks or something. smh.

Gotta love how she instantly made it about her and became the victim. "I'm crying. How could you just lay it on me like that? I need to take a break from here for a couple days because I'm so upset", rather than "I'm such a piece of shit. I'll stop posting, so I can reflect on trying to make myself a person that doesn't cause people to kill themselves"

Jack: I don't think I'll ever be able to save up, to see you, Bubble. I hate this addiction.

Lisa: CRIKEY, YA FACKIN' CUNT! YA JUNKIE DROPKICK! YOU MAY AS WELL OFF YA'SELF, CUNT! CRIKEY! CROCODILES!

maks
12-07-2019, 06:39 PM
This one is my favorite, it's spot-on

Gotta love how she instantly made it about her and became the victim. "I'm crying. How could you just lay it on me like that? I need to take a break from here for a couple days because I'm so upset", rather than "I'm such a piece of shit. I'll stop posting, so I can reflect on trying to make myself a person that doesn't cause people to kill themselves"

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Monde is the most disgusting person on the forum, followed by maks

Where do i rank

m0nde
12-07-2019, 06:41 PM
thanks for finding all that stuff, marks. its pretty disturbing

maks
12-07-2019, 06:43 PM
'finding' is giving me too much credit, that's all from one page of one thread

internutt
12-07-2019, 06:44 PM
yeah i mean with lisa this stuff is not even cherrypicked just click-scroll-release copy n paste

m0nde
12-07-2019, 06:44 PM
This one is my favorite, it's spot-on
yup, that's how i feel about the situation as well and why i got pissed off at lisa and the way she treated Bev

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Frantik is a piece of shit and Donny hated him

maks
12-07-2019, 06:47 PM
she's one of the most manipulative people I've ever met

maks
12-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Frantic is a piece of shit and Donny hated him

he hated him after you destroyed their relationship. before you came along they were good friends and hung out irl.

Battery Bits
Where do i rank

You’ve been ok lately

Battery Bits
he hated him after you destroyed their relationship. before you came along they were good friends and hung out irl.

No he met him like once and wouldn’t hang out with him again

The guy is repulsive

m0nde
lisa talks about the "stress" she feels. how disgusting that someone can be so self-absorbed when the bigger subject is how someone died and her role in it

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:49 PM
lisa talks about the "stress" she feels. how disgusting that someone can be so self-absorbed when the bigger subject is how someone died and her role in it

You’re a total piece of shit

internutt
12-07-2019, 06:51 PM
if you dont like this why dont you just not come here lisa?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:51 PM
if you dont like this why dont you just not come here lisa?

I don’t like you

maks
12-07-2019, 06:53 PM
lisa's reaction to m0nde is like a toddler putting his hands over his ears and going NYAH NYAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU, and there's a good reason for that. he's making a lot of good, accurate, points but she's not mentally equipped to handle criticism or introspection of any kind

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Nope he’s just a piece of garbage

maks
12-07-2019, 06:54 PM
NYAH NYAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:55 PM
None of you are even privy to what exactly happened

maks
you're never going to get any better if you refuse to accept you're doing anything wrong

Battery Bits
I’m not doing anything wrong you moron

m0nde
12-07-2019, 06:56 PM
if you dont like this why dont you just not come here lisa?lisa loves attention whether it's negative or positive. from her posts hre, you can see that shes been combative all her life, but you can't blame her, given the terrible things shes been through

overall, i'm sure if her psychiatrist knew about her interactions here, he'd tell her to not come here.

but i wonder why she chooses to come here and not supermensaforums.org (http://supermensaforums.org) any more. you'd think she'd enjoy both since she doesn't care if people like or hate her.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:56 PM
lisa loves attention whether it's negative or positive. from her posts hre, you can see that shes been combative all her life, but you can't blame her, given the terrible things shes been through

overall, i'm sure if her psychiatrist knew about her interactions here, he'd tell her to not come here.

but i wonder why she chooses to come here and not supermensaforums.org (http://supermensaforums.org) any more. you'd think she'd enjoy both since she doesn't care if people like or hate her.
You don’t know me at all you piece of shit

maks
12-07-2019, 06:57 PM
I’m not doing anything wrong you moron

Are you happy with the way your life is going? When you were little, did you dream of being a shut-in living off of other people's money and taking drugs to make you stop crying? you ever think maybe, just maybe, your life might not be everyone else's fault? maybe you had a hand in it. crazy, right?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Are you happy with the way your life is going? When you were little, did you dream of being a shut-in living off of other people's money and taking drugs to make you stop crying? you ever think maybe, just maybe, your life might not be everyone else's fault? maybe you had a hand in it. crazy, right?

There is nothing wrong with my life

Look at yourself

maks
12-07-2019, 07:00 PM
There is nothing wrong with my life

Look at yourself

I don't need pills to make me stop crying. I have a good job, stable friends, I own a home, and I never have to worry about running out of weed money. Explain why I should rather be you.

maks
12-07-2019, 07:01 PM
oh, and I don't have eczema

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:02 PM
yeah i mean there are probably just some cat and weed smoking old maid forums that wouldnt constantly point out your issues

lisa learning korean is very easy did you know that? annyeomghaseyo!

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:02 PM
I don't need pills to make me stop crying. I have a good job, stable friends, I own a home, and I never have to worry about running out of weed money. Explain why I should rather be you.

You’re here as much as me and you’re shit for a person

I seriously doubt you any “stable friends”

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:03 PM
oh, and I don't have eczema

I do

Haven’t had it since I was a teenager

maks
12-07-2019, 07:04 PM
You’re here as much as me and you’re shit for a person

I seriously doubt you any “stable friends”

I have the same core group of 4 guys I've had from high school, and another 4-5 guys from work/club that I hang out with occasionally. It's not a lot, but it's enough for me. When's the last time you went to a bar, a concert, a restaurant, etc, with an honest to god friend? I do it a couple of times a week.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:06 PM
I have the same core group of 4 guys I've had from high school, and another 4-5 guys from work/club that I hang out with occasionally. It's not a lot, but it's enough for me. When's the last time you went to a bar, a concert, a restaurant, etc, with an honest to god friend? I do it a couple of times a week.

My friends all live far away since I moved here

But I went out for an Xmas dinner with co workers on Thursday and have another Xmas party this Thursday too

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:08 PM
how are they far away? lol youre right next to melbourne. why do you live on that stupid island anyway?

maks
12-07-2019, 07:08 PM
You've been living there the whole time you've been posting here. You haven't made a friend in 6 years? That's fucking sad lisa. That's why you need pills to stop you from crying. So get over yourself, stop pretending you're doing everything perfectly when you're clearly not, and let m0nde help you.

maks
12-07-2019, 07:09 PM
I'll bet you don't listen to your shrink either

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:09 PM
here are some places on the internet that may actually be of help to Lisa

https://www.schizophreniaforum.org/

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/

https://ezmangaforums.com

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/

http://supermensa.org

https://www.time-to-change.org.uk/

hope that helps, Lisa. tip: you can copy paste a few of the threads youve made here and post them to these places directly
if you need help finding appropriate ones, i'm sure someone would be willing to help

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:12 PM
You've been living there the whole time you've been posting here. You haven't made a friend in 6 years? That's fucking sad lisa. That's why you need pills to stop you from crying. So get over yourself, stop pretending you're doing everything perfectly when you're clearly not, and let m0nde help you.

yeah no.1 who doesnt make acquaintances or friends after living in a place? people with issues.

why is she living there? she doesnt have a job or any real reason for it
maybe the rent is very cheap?

lisa why?

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:15 PM
yeah no.1 who doesnt make acquaintances or friends after living in a place? people with issues.

lisa why?she said she quit her job to take care of her grandfather. but why did she really quit the job? why didn't she return to it after he passed. why didn't she teach on the island?
why is she on welfare? is it for mental disability? is it just because she doesn't want to work?

she won't answer those questions directly

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:17 PM
she never answers any real question.

maybe we should just really block her out or ban her im pretty tired of her and i truthfully dont see any alternative as to the reason she posts here other than she is really really lonely and mentally ill

maks
12-07-2019, 07:18 PM

lisa why?

gee I haven't made a connection with another person in the real world in years, this is clearly everyone else's fault, I have 2 degrees and 2 xboxes and 2 ps3's my life is better than yours

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:21 PM
she never answers any real question.

maybe we should just really block her out or ban her im pretty tired of her and i truthfully dont see any alternative as to the reason she posts here other than she is really really lonely and mentally illit's unhealthy for her to post here and she knows it

she needs to tell her psychiatrist about all of her online activity about online "sleepovers" about having best friends who only online, every single place she's gone (eminem forum, supermensa.org, this place, who knows what else) hating her guts.

why do people hate Lisa's guts? why not other people?

see here's a secret, which i've told lisa before: if everyone tells you you're the asshole, then maybe you are

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:22 PM
gee I haven't made a connection with another person in the real world in years, this is clearly everyone else's fault, I have 2 degrees and 2 xboxes and 2 ps3's my life is better than yours

140 iq

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:23 PM
140 iqhearts, intj, more hearts

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:24 PM
it's unhealthy for her to post here and she knows it

she needs to tell her psychiatrist about all of her online activity about online "sleepovers" about having best friends who only online, every single place she's gone (eminem forum, supermensa.org, this place, who knows what else) hating her guts.

see here's a secret, which i've told lisa before: if everyone tells you you're the asshole, then maybe you are

psychiatrists are mostly useless for people who need help in a critical way because they wont tell or admit to the actual fucked up thigs they do

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:26 PM
psychiatrists are mostly useless for people who need help in a critical way because they wont tell or admit to the actual fucked up thigs they do

too true, i wish someone would interevene on Lisa's behalf and get her the help she needs. i think the only one she sees is her mother.
i'm glad she's volunteering somewhere now for a few hours a week, that's better than what she was doing before, which was nothing.
maybe a person from work will notice her eczma due to "stress" and ask her about it

maks
12-07-2019, 07:27 PM

she probably has. there's no doubt in my mind the shrink is behind the job at the charity store, and she said herself he was pushing her to go to the christmas party. he's doing his job but there's never going to be any kind of breakthrough until she learns to accept that she's going to have to change herself to change her life. I don't think she's capable of that. Too self absorbed and narcissistic to ever accept the blame for her own behavior. m0nde's the asshole.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:30 PM

You’re a total piece of shit

Get a life scum bag

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:31 PM

lisa why?i pay $200 a week rent

maks
12-07-2019, 07:32 PM
number of suicide letters with m0nde's name in them: 0
number of suicide letters with lisa's name in them: more than 0

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:34 PM
number of suicide letters with m0nde's name in them: 0
number of suicide letters with lisa's name in them: more than 0

You don’t know what the letter says so fuck off

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:36 PM
i pay $200 a week rent

if you are my maid rent ad food is free

maks
12-07-2019, 07:36 PM
You don’t know what the letter says so fuck off

Neither do you. I believe bev when she says your name is in it.

Simio
12-07-2019, 07:38 PM

I’m glad donnys mom knows Lisa is a huge piece of shit and won’t share the letter with her.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:41 PM

Bev told me what it said.

It’s not my fault he committed suicide

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:43 PM

It’s not my fault he committed sewercide

then whos fault is it lisa

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:43 PM

It’s not my fault he committed suicidei'm glad it's not your fault. why did Bev say he blamed you and you were the cause?

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:45 PM
i'm glad it's not your fault. why did Bev say he blamed you and you were the cause?

She didn’t say that

Simio
12-07-2019, 07:46 PM
i'm glad it's not your fault. why did Bev say he blamed you and you were the cause?

She won’t answer this. Bev literally said the note said Donny killed himself because of Lisa.

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:49 PM
She didn’t say thatok, maybe someone will bump the post where she suddenly blurted out all this about his suicide so it clarifies this for everyone

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:50 PM
ok, maybe someone will bump the post where she suddenly blurted out all this about his suicide so it clarifies this for everyone

Didn’t she say the letter mentions me?

I don’t recall her ever saying it was my fault

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Blaming me for someone’s suicide is disgusting, especially when it was someone I loved

internutt
12-07-2019, 07:52 PM
i recall her saying that it said it was your fault.

then you started posting about how bev is retarded and generally feeling pretty good with yourself

m0nde
12-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Blaming me for someone’s suicide is disgusting, especially when it was someone I lovedsorry if we're all remembering incorrectly what she posted.

yes if you're being blamed and it really is not your fault then it's very sad and disgusting

Simio
12-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Blaming me for someone’s suicide is disgusting, especially when it was someone I loved

So you’re criticizing Donny for writing the letter blaming you? You’re a devilish bitch.

maks
12-07-2019, 08:04 PM
so if he didn't blame you, what did he say?

internutt
12-07-2019, 08:10 PM
so if he didn't blame you, what did he say?

the question lisa will never answer lawl

maks
12-07-2019, 08:21 PM
$5 says she lies

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 08:31 PM
He did it because he wanted to be with me

Donald_Stone_Jr.
12-07-2019, 08:33 PM
It was actually monde's fault