PDA

View Full Version : Lisa i forgot to take you off ignore.

m0nde
12-08-2019, 05:57 PM
if i do, do you want to talk?

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 05:58 PM
You’ve been much nicer with me on ignore

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 05:59 PM
I am pretty bored though

m0nde
12-08-2019, 05:59 PM
well i kept clicking view post about 1/3 of the time

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:00 PM
I know

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:00 PM
can you tell me what exactly caused Bev to suddenly think you're lying to her? do you remember a specific mssenger meeting / incident that changed your dynamic?

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:02 PM
can you tell me what exactly caused Bev to suddenly think you're lying to her? do you remember a specific mssenger meeting / incident that changed your dynamic?

She says she never told me what’s in the letter.

But I asked her what the letter said and she said a bunch of stuff to me so I don’t know.

But she seems to call me a liar every day lately.

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:05 PM
ok, so it wsa specifically the letter. i guess she told you generally about certain things but not what was in the letter. i guess that means something totally different to her (ie details, actual passages).

anyway, to her you have been lying. you don't think you have - i think it's because you're so literal - but remember to look at it from her point of view. see, i think she's very literal too

and, she doesn't seem to differentiate btween getting trolled or not, or maybe she's just playing along. hard for me to tell

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Well she needs to stop coming here and saying I’m a liar

It’s not very nice because I never intentionally lied about anything

She thinks what I post insinuates that she’s a liar

She’s obsessed about lying

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:09 PM
if your friendship matters, and i think it does since you've talked to her for 2+ years and bonded over a very difficult situation, you need to talk to her on her terms and at least a few times do what she wants you to do until you understand exactly what's going on

you'll have to make the sacrifice to just swallow your words and listen to whatever grievance she has

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:11 PM
if your friendship matters, and i think it does since you've talked to her for 2+ years and bonded over a very difficult situation, you need to talk to her on her terms and at least a few times do what she wants you to do until you understand exactly what's going on

you'll have to make the sacrifice to just swallow your words and listen to whatever grievance she hasI’m sick of arguing with her, she seems to have a problem with me everyday

I love her and I listen to her constantly, you have no idea how much she talks lol she talks non stop for hours, I actually love it but I DO listen to her.

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:13 PM
I’m sick of arguing with her, she seems to have a problem with me everyday

I love her and I listen to her constantly, you have no idea how much she talks lol she talks non stop for hours, I actually love it but I DO listen to her.exactly. don't argue with her. just keep listening to her.

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:15 PM
I’ll try

I miss the good times we had

I do love her like family

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:16 PM
* end talk *

internutt
12-08-2019, 06:18 PM
sounds fucked up and abnormal lisa

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:18 PM
sounds fucked up and abnormal lisa

Take a fucking hike mental patient

maks
12-08-2019, 06:28 PM
I’m sick of arguing with her, she seems to have a problem with me everyday

This is the crux of the problem right here. You end up arguing with bev, just like you end up arguing with almost everyone, but you immediately assume that bev is the cause when evidence would suggest otherwise. you need to take a look at yourself, figure out what you may be doing to contribute to these results, and take steps to change that.

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:29 PM
This is the crux of the problem right here. You end up arguing with bev, just like you end up arguing with almost everyone, but you immediately assume that bev is the cause when evidence would suggest otherwise. you need to take a look at yourself, figure out what you may be doing to contribute to these results, and take steps to change that.

Fuck off maks

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Fuck off maks

and, we're back to the beginning and nothing of value was gained

good job all, that's a wrap

maks
12-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Or keep taking pills to keep from crying and ruin every relationship you form, it's all the same to me.

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:38 PM
I don’t ruin every relationship I form thanks

maks
12-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Then why haven't you made any real life friends in the last 6 years? why are you on the outs with bev? what happened to plug drugs? Why was rootbeer's visit such a disaster? I know like to blame them, but it's funny that this keeps happening to you. it's almost l;like you're the common denominator.

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Then why haven't you made any real life friends in the last 6 years? why are you on the outs with bev? what happened to plug drugs? Why was rootbeer's visit such a disaster? I know like to blame them, but it's funny that this keeps happening to you. it's almost l;like you're the common denominator.

I don’t go out but I have work friends and am forcing myself to go to the Xmas dinners

I don’t think I am on the outs with Bev.

I don’t know what you are talking about with plug drugs

And it simply didn’t work out between rootbeer and I 6 years ago.

maks
12-08-2019, 06:48 PM
"simply didn't work out"? You threw him through a door

m0nde
12-08-2019, 06:50 PM
marks what's a good voice chat where you don't have to sign up and can create chats on the fly?

we can discuss all this there

Battery Bits
12-08-2019, 06:51 PM
"simply didn't work out"? You threw him through a door

He was not harmed

maks
12-08-2019, 06:53 PM
I don't know

maks
12-08-2019, 06:55 PM
He was not harmed

so what? you threw him through a goddamn door. your meeting went so badly that you ended up assaulting him. you know most people don't have a story like that, right?

internutt
12-08-2019, 06:59 PM
i litrally have no mic maybe i do let me check

Wendy <3
12-08-2019, 08:07 PM
so what? you threw him through a goddamn door. your meeting went so badly that you ended up assaulting him. you know most people don't have a story like that, right?

You'd throw some weirdo through a glass door too if he was jerking off all over you and your home