PDA

View Full Version : Beverly please awnser these questions

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Are you experiencing cravings for alcohol, the act of drinking or the act of being drunk?
Is thinking about alcohol or having a drink at the forefront of your mind a lot of the time?
Have you ever felt like you should cut back on your alcohol consumption levels?
Are you hiding how much you are drinking from anyone close to you?
Do you feel shame and guilt around your drinking patterns?
Are you drinking alone regularly?
Is alcohol in any way controlling your life or schedule?
Do you experience blackouts when you drink?
Do you drink more heavily based on your emotions or stress levels?
Have friends or family expressed concern towards your drinking habits?
Have you tried to switch the types of alcohol or brands you consume in an effort to control your drinking?
Has there ever been a time that you tried to quit drinking or promised to yourself that you would stop, but could not manage to do so for more than a couple days?
Does drinking affect your personal life in any way such as missing work or having arguments with people?
Do you ever wonder what your life would look like if you did not drink?
Have you been in trouble with the law while under the influence?
Do you become a different person when you drink such as a dare devil, angry, violent or more extroverted?
Do you binge drink or drink heavily on a regular basis?
Are you able to have a couple drinks at happy hour and call it a night easily or do you tend to gravitate towards keeping the partying going once alcohol is in your system?
Do you compromise on your morals or values while drinking?
Do you experience any type of alcohol withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, anxiety, depression, vomiting in the morning or when you don’t drink for a couple days?

Bev.
12-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Are you experiencing cravings for alcohol, the act of drinking or the act of being drunk?
Is thinking about alcohol or having a drink at the forefront of your mind a lot of the time?
Have you ever felt like you should cut back on your alcohol consumption levels?
Are you hiding how much you are drinking from anyone close to you?
Do you feel shame and guilt around your drinking patterns?
Are you drinking alone regularly?
Is alcohol in any way controlling your life or schedule?
Do you experience blackouts when you drink?
Do you drink more heavily based on your emotions or stress levels?
Have friends or family expressed concern towards your drinking habits?
Have you tried to switch the types of alcohol or brands you consume in an effort to control your drinking?
Has there ever been a time that you tried to quit drinking or promised to yourself that you would stop, but could not manage to do so for more than a couple days?
Does drinking affect your personal life in any way such as missing work or having arguments with people?
Do you ever wonder what your life would look like if you did not drink?
Have you been in trouble with the law while under the influence?
Do you become a different person when you drink such as a dare devil, angry, violent or more extroverted?
Do you binge drink or drink heavily on a regular basis?
Are you able to have a couple drinks at happy hour and call it a night easily or do you tend to gravitate towards keeping the partying going once alcohol is in your system?
Do you compromise on your morals or values while drinking?
Do you experience any type of alcohol withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, anxiety, depression, vomiting in the morning or when you don’t drink for a couple days?

i rearly dont know who you think is a drunk it sure not me im not a drunk only drink when im on with lisa she dose her weed and i have a couple of beers that like every 2 weeks and i did want to try the beer monde told me about so i did he drinks it so i tryed it so cause i tryed that beer im a drunk may be i should do weed

Bev.
12-09-2019, 09:36 AM
i rearly dont know who you think is a drunk it sure not me im not a drunk only drink when im on with lisa she dose her weed and i have a couple of beers that like every 2 weeks and i did want to try the beer monde told me about so i did he drinks it so i tryed it so cause i tryed that beer im a drunk may be i should do weed

im on a lot with lisa ask her if im a drunk she would know i spend lots of time with her

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2019, 09:41 AM
your drinking right now aren't you

Bev.
12-09-2019, 09:41 AM
your drinking right now aren't you

NO NO NO

Bev.
12-09-2019, 09:44 AM
NO NO NO

i think i will do weed

Bev.
12-09-2019, 09:51 AM
i think i will do weed

i think im gonna join in with lisa and have weed partys and stay away from beer weed party are better she love her weed may be i can get to love it to

Wendy <3
12-09-2019, 11:34 AM
You talk about drinking an awful lot in here, i think you're an alcoholic and that's why you've been mean to my pal lita recently then not remembering doing it

Battery Bits
12-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Bev is not an alcoholic