PDA

View Full Version : why doesn't the USA invade Australia and take all its resources and enslave its people

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 04:58 PM
it would take the USA like 2 weeks to do so, and the land grab and natural resources and slave labor would be a great return on tax payers investment

Battery Bits
12-11-2019, 04:59 PM
You just want me as a slave

Autistic Spectrum
I will be writing my federal representative with this fiscally responsible idea and hopefully we can get the ball rolling

Sherman's Children
if they could abduct lisa and chain her thigh to my daddy's coconut slappin' table maybe he could stay home with us

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:01 PM
I would honestly enlist if we where slated to invade Australia, and kill as many bogans as I could

internutt
12-11-2019, 05:01 PM
You just want me as a slave

you signed a contract already i can post it. you will live in korea as my maid

Battery Bits
12-11-2019, 05:03 PM
I would honestly enlist if we where slated to invade Australia, and kill as many bogans as I could

I’ll meet you on the battlefield

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:05 PM
you guys don't have guns lmao a population uprising would be quashed in days

Battery Bits
12-11-2019, 05:07 PM
you guys don't have guns lmao a population uprising would be quashed in days

I’ll kill you with my bare hands

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:07 PM
I bet no aussie would even care, you are a subjugated people and have been for hundreds of years

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:10 PM
I’ll kill you with my bare hands

lisa you would turn into a concubine for the American forces so fast during an invasion

internutt
12-11-2019, 05:10 PM
wow get a room

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:18 PM
I don't need the mighty United states military to invade Australia to conquer Lisa's tight little box

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:21 PM
space force can just knock out there satellites and shoot them all with powerful weapons from space, Australia does not stand a chance

maks
12-11-2019, 05:22 PM
does australia have any resources other than weird animals

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:28 PM
there's alot of mining in Australia and natural resources, if we enslave the people there to pull it out of the ground for Americans I bet the profits would lower everyone's tax bill by at least half

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2019, 05:30 PM
lisa digging out coal in a labor camp while she is beaten by her American overlords would make me very happy

maks
12-11-2019, 05:38 PM
alright, I'm on board. one less monarchy is good for everyone.

juji
12-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Imperial Japanese should have invaded Australia instead of Pearl Harbor in WW2

internutt
12-11-2019, 06:18 PM
space force can just knock out there satellites and shoot them all with powerful weapons from space, Australia does not stand a chance

are you talking about her private parts?

maks
12-11-2019, 06:23 PM
japan couldn't have held australia, their ground troops were tied up in manchuria. they had a pretty effective navy and air force, a 'run and gun' attack like pearl harbor was the right move, but maybe not against a country so huge and physically insulated, with near infinite industrial capacity and powerful allies

maks
12-11-2019, 06:23 PM
retards

maks
12-11-2019, 06:24 PM
what the fuck were you thinking tojo how did you expect this to play out exactly

internutt
12-11-2019, 06:35 PM
japan couldn't have held australia, their ground troops were tied up in manchuria. they had a pretty effective navy and air force, a 'run and gun' attack like pearl harbor was the right move, but maybe not against a country so huge and physically insulated, with near infinite industrial capacity and powerful allies

i dont reply despite the temptation to people like elz. just... no point.

ww2 played out exactly how it "could have should have would have", the end. unless you literally use god-powers to change 1930s or 40s reality it will always end the same. i mean wtf

"but what if the nazis developed super weapons in 1944". they didnt because they couldnt. the end

maks
12-11-2019, 06:50 PM
i dont reply despite the temptation to people like elz. just... no point.

ww2 played out exactly how it "could have should have would have", the end. unless you literally use god-powers to change 1930s or 40s reality it will always end the same. i mean wtf

"but what if the nazis developed super weapons in 1944". they didnt because they couldnt. the end

I don't necessarily agree, like if they'd attacked the soviets or just just kept futzing around in china and left the US alone it would have been a very different war and probably a very different world afterward. they attacked pearl harbor to pressure us in to selling them oil. if they'd hit russia instead, they may have capitulated, or they may have conquered japan. I don't think the US would have gotten involved in the pacific at all.

internutt
12-11-2019, 06:54 PM
ok sure im drunk i didnt explain that well. i kinda meant thigs were people say "they could have taken over the world", i'd say the most plausible positive outcomes for the losing side would have come ftom scaling things back or aiming much more modestly or conservatively. howrver i believe USSR was planning an offensive against europe even if barbarossa had not happened. that is a really awkward talking point irl saying you believe the nazis were taking a defensive stance by attacking but yeah. documents exist

internutt
12-11-2019, 06:56 PM
it also pisses me off in korea the way they NEVER ever let up that hey were "victims of japan". if japan had maintained hegemony perhaps by not attacking pearl harbour korea post-war would be so proud to be "almost japanese". also koreans were a major cause of brutality in japanese pow camps.

maks
12-11-2019, 07:01 PM
you're right, they were never going to take over the world. even at their height nazi germany was essentially a failed state putting on a good show. as for the societ documents, I'm sure some US general out there has a filing cabinet full of plans to invade canada and belgium and antarctica. it makes sense to plan for these things no matter how unlikely they are

maks
12-11-2019, 07:02 PM
it also pisses me off in korea the way they NEVER ever let up that hey were "victims of japan". if japan had maintained hegemony perhaps by not attacking pearl harbour korea post-war would be so proud to be "almost japanese". also koreans were a major cause of brutality in japanese pow camps.

was it even as bad as nanking? they did some dark shit in manchuria.

m0nde
12-11-2019, 07:04 PM
2 things:

1) Stalin asked Britain and France for backing, not even support to attack Hitler after Hitler walked into the Sudetenland. If Russia had allied with them from the beginning, Hitler would be finished.
Instead, Stalin was turned down and made a nonggression pact with Hitler, who then attacked Poland, forcing Russia to go on the offensive on their own
2) If, when Hitler attacked France, they had fought back, Hitler would be finished.
They didn't, instead collaborating with him. France could easily have held off Hitler at the beginning of the war

m0nde
12-11-2019, 07:04 PM

raped their Nanking

internutt
12-11-2019, 07:14 PM

before anythig oh boy i see m0nde posting too. here comes the hypotheticals. lol but we

my issue is that 1. korean pimps, thugs and officials are the ones who actually did so much of the stuff, yet they just blame it all on japanese. and the truth is in asia at tat time when a family has their 4th daugter out of 6 kids that kid is probably goi g to be a prostitute. 2. koreans did insane rapegang to death and destroy wntire village shit with torture and mutilation in vietnam on a huge and very unknown scale. also there were tons of illegal revege attacks on japanese fishing boats in the late 40s by korean navy.

internutt
12-11-2019, 07:17 PM
2 things:

1) Stalin asked Britain and France for backing, not even support to attack Hitler after Hitler walked into the Sudetenland. If Russia had allied with them from the beginning, Hitler would be finished.
Instead, Stalin was turned down and made a nonggression pact with Hitler, who then attacked Poland, forcing Russia to go on the offensive on their own
2) If, when Hitler attacked France, they had fought back, Hitler would be finished.
They didn't, instead collaborating with him. France could easily have held off Hitler at the beginning of the war

no.1 i thik i know what youre saying but im drunk and i feel no response to it. 2. there are tons of books and stuff on france's issues and reasons it failed. it failed to fight back despite theoretically being able to because at the time it was the most likely thing for the pieces to fall into place disablig it from being able to do so. thats ki d of the thig that i meant when people say "if x".

internutt
12-11-2019, 07:18 PM
no.1 i'd quickly say relations at that time were nothing close to that bring possible. USSR even being isolationist. though shit now i want to research the timeline for their relationship though i kinda know it in brief

maks
12-11-2019, 07:20 PM
my favorite hypothetical is operation unthinkable. we probably would have won. then what? there's about a million ways that could have gone.

internutt
12-11-2019, 07:25 PM
fucking yes hats the spirit. the thing is how messed up it is, you look back from 2019 and think "wait why were we killing germans and japanese aruably some of the most civilized places on earth?" why didnt we just drop nukes on the future site of lagos and lahore?

maks
12-11-2019, 07:57 PM
of O was writing the war it would play out more or less the same, but hitler would survive to watch the allies crush the soviet union and truman would have a televised meeting where he kicked him in the cock

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:03 PM
who was this hitler? why did german people look so happy in all photos from the time?

juji
12-11-2019, 08:05 PM

Battle of Midway broke huge japanese morals after all, if the japanese navy won battle of midway, US marines will have hard time in Guadalcanal where will have heavy bombardement from japanese aircraft carriers from Midway.

Wendy <3
12-11-2019, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to nuking them all and being done with them and their stupid accents

juji
12-11-2019, 08:09 PM
2 things:

Uk and France would never ally with soviets, never.

French army doesn't know the blitzkrieg, even The Maginot Line was failure because third reich had to invade Beligum and The Netherlands then to France where is from north that doesn't have Maginot line.

maks
12-11-2019, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to nuking them all and being done with them and their stupid accents

get rid of the anime you get rid of the weebs

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:13 PM
juji aint gonna lie nice placing importance on midway cause that was a colossal japanese fuckup. they could have brokered for peace in 1947 if that dint happen.

2. maginot line myth is exaggerated.

Wendy <3
12-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Idk what that means i just want them all dead ALL of them

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:15 PM
wendy very funny but thibk. you wan japs and germans dead in ww2 era? lol okay. enjoy the 21st century rise of the 3rd world. africa wil have 4 billion people by 2100. enjoy that.

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:16 PM
were living in the qorst of all worlds. thr financiers won. they always have eon since waterloo

maks
12-11-2019, 08:20 PM
I think it's important to nuke your allies every once in a while so they don't forget you have nukes

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:41 PM
a big and possible convergence would be truman allowing macarthur to use nukes in korea thereby setting a precedent for tactical nuclear use.would honestly end in a much stronger US position during the cold war

juji
12-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Talking about nukes by 13 years old kids

maks
12-11-2019, 08:45 PM
would have made m*a*s*h a better show, it would have been over before bj hunnicut showed up

internutt
12-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Talking about nukes by 13 years old kids

can you even talk? go on mic

juji
12-11-2019, 08:49 PM
https://www.lifecoachcode.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/13-Year-Old-Kid-Gives-Ingenious-Theory-About-What-Is-God-And-How-The-Bible-Can-Be-A-Simplified-Science-Book.png
Nue ém all

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_kenneth_santillan_kb_140303_16x9_992.jpg
Nuke everything

https://wjla.com/resources/media/edf3908d-b773-4ee5-bcbb-63524ba6f9c8-large16x9_JustinJohnson.jpg?1554654026852
imma nuka you azz

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWn_VnG37Jz0VcJMcZGU9JLIkcYCm6L-1zGxX_56rB0llhx1Ky&s
lanzo bomba nuclear a tu mama

internutt
12-11-2019, 09:02 PM
youre disabled and dont understand the tone or context of this conversation.
. do you even understand what i mean when i say this?

juji
12-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Talking about nukes by 13 year old kids since 2004

m0nde
12-11-2019, 10:54 PM
gotta walk on eggshells