PDA

View Full Version : dec 13 beer thread

m0nde
12-13-2019, 07:55 PM
lt's start with 3

https://youtu.be/anGriBGcPo0

Rodenbach Grand Cru, Roeselare, Belgium

minimally sour ale, not tart or obtrusive, grapey cabernet sauvignon sweetness with dry, woody afternotes, no lingering aftertaste

4/5

https://i.imgur.com/qxMlSEx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RpOXLvu.jpg

root ghost
12-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Lol nice

internutt
12-13-2019, 08:08 PM
drinking rochefort 8, looks lik e i need to step it up. like fin du monde next pour une vrai quebecois gout

juji
12-13-2019, 08:55 PM
isn't that normal cigarette?

root ghost
12-13-2019, 09:40 PM
we arent doing anything tonightg :shrug:

Autistic Spectrum
12-13-2019, 09:58 PM
http://www.szsfest.com/wp-content/uploads/the-problem-with-Apu-2.jpg

m0nde
12-14-2019, 02:41 AM
okay, aecht ochlenferla rauchbier marzen, hamberg, germany

first time trying this, herbacious tones with rich smokey base, slightly bitter aftertaste

m0nde
12-14-2019, 02:41 AM
lol, i bet dp wouldn't have even gotten on cam

Battery Bits
12-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Dp is a pussy

m0nde
12-14-2019, 04:08 AM
okay, aecht ochlenferla rauchbier marzen, hamberg, germany

first time trying this, herbacious tones with rich smokey base, slightly bitter aftertasteforgot to rate this. it was a 4/5 as well

weihenstephaner hefe weissbier, friesing, germany

very mild, hoppy bitterness, almost an afternote with citrussy overtones, no real aftertaste, this is a wheat beer and is very light, smooth and refreshing

4/5 as well

https://i.imgur.com/YxrNnqe.jpg

m0nde
12-14-2019, 04:12 AM
the winner was the first one, the rodenbach grand cru. i'm goiong to look for it in larger bottles and buy it en masse. i want to try the rodenbach alexander as well

Bev.
12-14-2019, 07:48 AM
forgot to rate this. it was a 4/5 as well

weihenstephaner hefe weissbier, friesing, germany

very mild, hoppy bitterness, almost an afternote with citrussy overtones, no real aftertaste, this is a wheat beer and is very light, smooth and refreshing

4/5 as well

https://i.imgur.com/YxrNnqe.jpg

cool do you drink that but im rearly tired of wendy and dp calling me a drunk and say i have a drinking problem and blameing me for lisa drinking beer im sure she drank beer way before i knew her but lisa is all your friend and im just not gonna talk about drinking again and lisa can stay with you all and she will be where she is happy with all you men and and talk about her body and getting fucked bu every one in here im gonna go and be like donny dead to all of you she always tell me im cracking shit at her and tells me she dose nothing wrong its always me just like she did to donny she left him to be with other men so thats all im gonna say kisa good luck and enjoy your men donny and i are dead to you now

maks
12-14-2019, 08:00 AM
lisa isn't anyone's friend. lisa only cares about lisa.

Bev.
12-14-2019, 08:33 AM
lisa isn't anyone's friend. lisa only cares about lisa.

lisa has lots of friends in here thats why they blame me for her drinking beer they might as well blame me for her doing weed to this place is where all her friends are so im happy for her these are her kind of friends who wants to lust talk about fucking her seeing her body and she loves it this is her life but im happy for her and ive been there for her for a long time and she was a good friend but now she turned on me and this place is her life now and im just tired of her blameing me for every thing and she is never wrong its always me

internutt
12-14-2019, 08:42 AM
bev dont you think lisa shluld be married by now?

its kind of weird...

Bev.
12-14-2019, 08:48 AM
bev dont you think lisa shluld be married by now?

its kind of weird...

why didnt you ask her that last night you were with her on her new chat she has or may be you were to busy telling me donnys dead you keep yelling that at me so when your with her you ask her

Battery Bits
12-14-2019, 09:03 AM
Bev stop it

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Wow i like how those lips suck on those necks. Shows you got talent. Keep sucking man you're doing great. You cute little Hobbit creature. :love:

m0nde
12-14-2019, 12:03 PM
cool do you drink that but im rearly tired of wendy and dp calling me a drunk and say i have a drinking problem and blameing me for lisa drinking beer im sure she drank beer way before i knew her but lisa is all your friend and im just not gonna talk about drinking again and lisa can stay with you all and she will be where she is happy with all you men and and talk about her body and getting fucked bu every one in here im gonna go and be like donny dead to all of you she always tell me im cracking shit at her and tells me she dose nothing wrong its always me just like she did to donny she left him to be with other men so thats all im gonna say kisa good luck and enjoy your men donny and i are dead to you now

Bev, that had nothing to do with me and my enjoyment of beer on the 13th of December.

if you'd like to discuss the issues you brought up (which aren't new) I suggest they be discussed with all parties concerned, together or separately (your choice) on messenger

à tantôt sur l'messenger

Bev.
12-14-2019, 12:10 PM
Bev, that had nothing to do with me and my enjoyment of beer on the 13th of December.

if you'd like to discuss the issues you brought up (which aren't new) I suggest they be discussed with all parties concerned, together or separately (your choice) on messenger

à tantôt sur l'messenger

no i was not aming that at you i love to see the difference kinds of beer you post amd i would love to try them sandy and i loved the sour beer thats all but i knew if i said i would love to try them this is the kind of shit i would face monge i think of you as a good friend amd enjoy posten with you im very sorry i was not trying to hurt you it was more about me cause they put me through hell for trying the dour beer agaon im very sorry

m0nde
12-14-2019, 12:17 PM
no i was not aming that at you i love to see the difference kinds of beer you post amd i would love to try them sandy and i loved the sour beer thats all but i knew if i said i would love to try them this is the kind of shit i would face monge i think of you as a good friend amd enjoy posten with you im very sorry i was not trying to hurt you it was more about me cause they put me through hell for trying the dour beer agaon im very sorry

Bev, this is a gay nigger dick troll forum. best advice: get a thick skin and say shit back to them or ignore them
I hope you don't ignore them, because that'd be boring

Bev.
12-14-2019, 12:22 PM
Bev, this is a gay nigger dick troll forum. best advice: get a thick skin and say shit back to them or ignore them
I hope you don't ignore them, because that'd be boring

im learning to get a thick skin and i know thats why i try to give it right back to them but i some times think im wrong to talk to them like that your not like tham your a good persn and i would never say any thing bad about you so im sorry i said that it was only directered at me im gonna try that beer you posted

m0nde
12-14-2019, 12:23 PM
I am like them but I'm not being a jerk to you right now, that's all not everyone is an aSshole all of the time. that'd be exhausting

Bev.
12-14-2019, 12:26 PM
I am like them but I'm not being a jerk to you right now, that's all not everyone is an aSshole all of the time. that'd be exhausting

ya im one some times but not to you i do enjoy you being my friend

Bev.
12-14-2019, 12:29 PM

i just missed you last night i did finaly get in to lisas chat room but internutt was in there and as soon as i dtarted talking to lisa he started screeming at me saying donnys dead over and over again so lisa to;d me to leave and we went on messanger and drank some beer he was awfull so i dont think i will go in there again

m0nde
12-14-2019, 12:30 PM

:tup:

maks
12-14-2019, 12:48 PM
bev this is why I don't think you belong here. these people aren't going to stop, but you're determined to come and take their abuse when it's obvious how much it hurts you. I think if you remove this forum and lisa from your life you'll be much happier. keep in touch with m0nde on messenger he's a good guy.