PDA

View Full Version : I have a throat infection goddamn I feel like shit

Skooks
12-28-2019, 07:54 AM
Wrapped in blankets with the heater on and I'm still shivering. Fuck being sick fuck diseases
. Little asshole pieces of shit that do nothing but cause suffering and when it succeeds leads to the diseases demise.

internutt
12-28-2019, 07:57 AM
drinking a lot of water allows the body to flush toxins created by an illness or infection, freeing up your body to fight the infection

perhaps not scietifically tested but in my humbal exapriance it works

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Or stop sucking cock

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:01 AM
Or stop sucking cock

this is your life lisa so im done with our friendship its over

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:02 AM

Ok fine.

Leave the forum too thanks.

internutt
12-28-2019, 08:03 AM

ok bev see you in a few hours

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:03 AM
Ok fine.

Leave the forum too thanks.

ban me then and it will make you happy and then you can have your peanut butter always

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:04 AM
ban me then and it will make you happy and then you can have your peanut butter always

Fuck off with that shit

internutt
12-28-2019, 08:05 AM
lol how can she ban you bev?

juji
12-28-2019, 08:06 AM
sad

Autistic Spectrum
12-28-2019, 08:08 AM
at least lisa still has her jar of peanut butter and her moms new rescue dog

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:08 AM
Fuck off with that shit

ok i will fuck off for good bye

juji
12-28-2019, 08:10 AM
ok i will fuck off for good bye

Donny's Grandma

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:14 AM
Donny's Grandma

ya and a nice one

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:15 AM
ya and a nice one

You are NOT being nice, well not to me anyway

Wendy <3
12-28-2019, 08:17 AM
bev is literally insane please ban that person

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:37 AM
bev is literally insane please ban that person

just tell lisa to shut me down shes the only one with my pass word and im sure she will do that for you or dp if you aske her to

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:39 AM
just tell lisa to shut me down shes the only one with my pass word and im sure she will do that for you or dp if you aske her to

We were stuck 8n the car for hours, I even tried calling you in the car.

You can’t just ignore me all day then crack at shits at me for not messaging you when I in fact messaged you about 10 times and tried to call you.

You aren’t acting like my friend at all

Wendy <3
12-28-2019, 08:40 AM
She says mean things about me in private, i'm never talking to her again

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:44 AM
We were stuck 8n the car for hours, I even tried calling you in the car.

You can’t just ignore me all day then crack at shits at me for not messaging you when I in fact messaged you about 10 times and tried to call you.

You aren’t acting like my friend at all

thats not true you only message me cause i messaged you first and said how come you didnt message me a picture of your moms new dog i had to see pictures of her in the fourm i stayed on messanger waiteing for the picture and never got one so i messanged you and then you message me back and said you were on your way to get her

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:46 AM
thats not true you only message me cause i messaged you first and said how come you didnt message me a picture of your moms new dog i had to see pictures of her in the fourm i stayed on messanger waiteing for the picture and never got one so i messanged you and then you message me back and said you were on your way to get her

That’s true

The first pic I posted was from the website

Then after we got her I messaged you numerous times in the car and even tried calling you AND YOU WEREN’T ON

maks
12-28-2019, 08:49 AM
I hope bev stays and lisa leaves

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:49 AM
That’s true

The first pic I posted was from the website

Then after we got her I messaged you numerous times in the car and even tried calling you AND YOU WEREN’T ON

i told you i waited for a picture and you sent them in here so i shut down and i told you i would not inter fear with yoou and the fourm if you wanted to send them the pictures why should i stay on messanger waiteing for a picture you knew i was happy for your mom but the fourm came first and your friends in here

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:52 AM
i told you i waited for a picture and you sent them in here so i shut down and i told you i would not inter fear with yoou and the fourm if you wanted to send them the pictures why should i stay on messanger waiteing for a picture you knew i was happy for your mom but the fourm came first and your friends in here

YOU WEREN’T ON

You can’t have it both ways Bev.

You have ignored like 10 messages from me and a call yet you are angry at me for not messaging you. It’s bullshit. Take your frustrations out on someone else, I’m sick of it

maks
12-28-2019, 08:58 AM
when bev was on messenger waiting for a dog picture, you were on the forum telling snoofaloo she's a lesbian. shame on you lisa.

Bev.
12-28-2019, 08:59 AM
YOU WEREN’T ON

You can’t have it both ways Bev.

You have ignored like 10 messages from me and a call yet you are angry at me for not messaging you. It’s bullshit. Take your frustrations out on someone else, I’m sick of it

me to so they can believe you that im the lier in here and they can tell me they believe you and that i lie to you there your friends so i know they will choose you over me so im done the lier will leave if you want to shut me down in her do it

Battery Bits
12-28-2019, 08:59 AM
me to so they can believe you that im the lier in here and they can tell me they believe you and that i lie to you there your friends so i know they will choose you over me so im done the lier will leave if you want to shut me down in her do it

Oh stop being ridiculous

Skooks
12-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Typical wamminz and their drama