PDA

View Full Version : don't reply to rootbeers threads until a good time after so you can 0 reply them

internutt
12-30-2019, 04:59 PM
holy fuck he is cringey and dumb as shit

maks
12-30-2019, 05:07 PM
I have lots of cider and cinammon sticks but no more rum and I don't feel like going to the package store ugh

internutt
12-30-2019, 05:15 PM
yeah i tried to stock up just now because i dont want to go out again this decade

maks
12-30-2019, 05:45 PM
I got a handle of baracdi so I'M ALL SET FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. I'M LUCKY I WENT WHEN I DID THERE'S LOTS OF ICE FALLING FROM THE SKY

internutt
12-30-2019, 07:08 PM
fook m8

im drinking soju and an ESB at the moment. ive veen busting my ass on brewig and just put away 17 litres of delicate bock which will be done in 2 months.

also i really want to reply to rootbeers idiot threads but i will let them ripen. just a statement for any others to read. fuck hes posting about "belgian ales" again

maks
12-30-2019, 07:13 PM
you should make a coconut beer for him to slap

internutt
12-30-2019, 07:28 PM
so lots of places have coconut, peanut butter, marshmallowe et beers these days. im not 100% into the reinheitsgebot but i kind agree with it in general and i think germany actually makes the best beers in the world.

in homebrewing these things mess with the head retention and mess with the whole grading system and to me seem amateurish

maks
12-30-2019, 08:13 PM
there's a peanus butter and jelly flavored beer at the local hotel bar and it is godawful

internutt
12-30-2019, 08:15 PM
there's a peanus butter and jelly flavored beer at the local hotel bar and it is godawful

yeah i wish i could explain irl better, maybe this will go in the beer thread, but when stuff ferments it completely changes the flavour of it, leaving the kind of elemental flavour divorced from sweetness/oiliness/etc that we take for granted as the forefront on our tongues. worst case scenario you just directly add some shit without sanitizing it in some way it brings along living bacteria which turn the beer sour

maks
12-30-2019, 08:34 PM
I just assumed they were adding a syrup like they do for flavored coffee

internutt
12-30-2019, 08:39 PM
I just assumed they were adding a syrup like they do for flavored coffee

my most admired beers are bavarian beers. theyre really fucking perfect man. down to the finest details. aventinus. ayinger weizenbock, hacker-pschorr in general. you drink them repeatedly in session and each time theyre different