PDA

View Full Version : did some normie person related to you (work, friend, family etc) ever see your fucked up internet?

internutt
12-31-2019, 03:06 PM
what happened?

maks
12-31-2019, 03:08 PM
I haven't even seen it, I'm that good

internutt
12-31-2019, 03:09 PM
some people just dont care about normies seein their stuff. worst thing is when i get drunk, keep me away from a computer or phone

Wendy <3
12-31-2019, 03:09 PM
I've never seen anyone

Skooks
12-31-2019, 07:30 PM
No but one time I was at my friend's house and his brother was looking at my little pony gore which we both thought was creepy.

m0nde
12-31-2019, 07:33 PM
yeah several times, didn't give a fuck

juji
12-31-2019, 07:46 PM
Never

juji
12-31-2019, 07:46 PM
yeah several times, didn't give a fuck

What did they say?

m0nde
12-31-2019, 08:08 PM
What did they say?my friend who was on cam with me saw it and likes your quotes he likes how i rip on greg/marko about being raped by black guys and his wife was shocked - we both laughed at that
a guy at work saw this place and i added him on facebook, he said he's gone to much worse places online and laughed at the really nasty shit people post here
my dad saw this forum and knows about 4chan and a lot of other shit online and laughed at most of it, he knows about /pol/ /int/ /b/, etc but thinks this place is retarded and thinks the people here are all losers. i tried to explain to him that most of the people aren't shut-ins on welfare and have have jobs or skills, but he thinks it's a serious waste of time - he's right
my mother saw this place and likes your quotes, too, but dosnt like how toxic the place is

internutt
12-31-2019, 09:00 PM
yeah older generations that didnt grow up with the internet just get immediately terrified with imagined "toxicity" "extremism" "psychotic behaviour" etc, which while somewhat legitimate is way overblown as i am very easily able to separate muh internet from my irl to a degree people like lisa and stevey cant fathom

juji
12-31-2019, 09:30 PM
yeah older generations that didnt grow up with the internet just get immediately terrified with imagined "toxicity" "extremism" "psychotic behaviour" etc, which while somewhat legitimate is way overblown as i am very easily able to separate muh internet from my irl to a degree people like lisa and stevey cant fathom

That's why you are afraid to expose your IRL stuff on your internet, you must be a coward. Why don't you expose yourself like other did?

juji
12-31-2019, 09:32 PM
my friend who was on cam with me saw it and likes your quotes he likes how i rip on greg/marko about being raped by black guys and his wife was shocked - we both laughed at that
a guy at work saw this place and i added him on facebook, he said he's gone to much worse places online and laughed at the really nasty shit people post here
my dad saw this forum and knows about 4chan and a lot of other shit online and laughed at most of it, he knows about /pol/ /int/ /b/, etc but thinks this place is retarded and thinks the people here are all losers. i tried to explain to him that most of the people aren't shut-ins on welfare and have have jobs or skills, but he thinks it's a serious waste of time - he's right
my mother saw this place and likes your quotes, too, but dosnt like how toxic the place is

It's nice how you explain them about why the human is evil by nature

internutt
12-31-2019, 09:47 PM
That's why you are afraid to expose your IRL stuff on your internet, you must be a coward. Why don't you expose yourself like other did?

i am a public figure irl you fucking nincom fucking poop

juji
12-31-2019, 11:03 PM
I don't even know you are. A cheong chieng person? Maybe not. A nobody trash? Totally.