PDA

View Full Version : kent do you ever use your mop and dustpan at work like a sword and shield and pretend to be a knight templar?

internutt
01-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Why do youkeep posting these quotes about honour and shit. You clean up patients piss and puke

m0nde
01-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Why do youkeep posting these quotes about honour and shit. You clean up patients piss and pukehe works on a special program retard janitorial crew at a university statdium, he doesn't clean up patient piss and puke

i support his decision to work, unlike lisa and stevey who are much more capable. i've also come to support his racism, because that's a trait that will help him be one of our best mods or admins in the coming year

Wendy <3
01-04-2020, 08:29 PM
This should be his avatard

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/janitor-cleaner-hold-mop-bucket-shield-retro-aloysius-patrimonio.jpg

m0nde
01-04-2020, 08:47 PM
the mop and bucket of the proletariat shall clean away the anemic cum stains of the admin class from our glorious forumland and kent, our glorious lader, shall guide us

maks
01-04-2020, 09:07 PM
SEIZE RTHE MEABNS OF PRODUCTOBN

internutt
01-07-2020, 07:04 AM
he works on a special program retard janitorial crew at a university statdium, he doesn't clean up patient piss and puke

i support his decision to work, unlike lisa and stevey who are much more capable. i've also come to support his racism, because that's a trait that will help him be one of our best mods or admins in the coming year

it looks like hes turned to licking the shoe marks left by stadium gowers as part of his "fetish"