PDA

View Full Version : Reported Private Message by maks

maks
01-05-2020, 10:13 AM
maks (http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=25) has reported a private message.

Reason:
'hey bro' redux. the answer is still no.
Sent by: Artie (http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=12363)
Original Content:
Lisa has been helping me get a handle on the various different personalities on this forum. Bev has a drinking problem and gets really angry and lashes out when she's drunk. Internutt is also an alcoholic, relegated to living with his parents since his life fell apart. Autistic Spectrum is just a troll and will say anything to get a rise out of people. Wendy is an obsessed loser who's followed her around the internet for years. But you, you just seem to be an asshole. There's no excuse, no tragic story. No explanation for why you are the way you are. Talk to me. Help me understand. I still think we can be friends if we learn a bit more about each other. I'm willing to put in the effort. Are you?

maks
01-05-2020, 10:14 AM
Lisa has been helping me get a handle on the various different personalities on this forum. Bev has a drinking problem and gets really angry and lashes out when she's drunk. Internutt is also an alcoholic, relegated to living with his parents since his life fell apart. Autistic Spectrum is just a troll and will say anything to get a rise out of people. Wendy is an obsessed loser who's followed her around the internet for years. But you, you just seem to be an asshole. There's no excuse, no tragic story. No explanation for why you are the way you are. Talk to me. Help me understand. I still think we can be friends if we learn a bit more about each other. I'm willing to put in the effort. Are you?

lisa is such a good friend

Artie
01-05-2020, 10:57 AM
I figured you would handle it like this. Fine.

Since we're on the subject. Bev, my father was a lifelong alcoholic. He managed to get clean for 2 years before cirrhosis took him from us. I still have all of his Bill W books. There's some good stuff in there. Please reach out to me, or contact your local branch of the AA, if you'd like to consider sobriety. You'll feel a lot better 8)

Internutt, that goes for you too.

Bev.
01-05-2020, 11:24 AM
I figured you would handle it like this. Fine.

Since we're on the subject. Bev, my father was a lifelong alcoholic. He managed to get clean for 2 years before cirrhosis took him from us. I still have all of his Bill W books. There's some good stuff in there. Please reach out to me, or contact your local branch of the AA, if you'd like to consider sobriety. You'll feel a lot better 8)

Internutt, that goes for you too.

GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND IM NOT A DRUNK STAY WITH LISA SHES MORE YOUR TYPE ASS HOLE I KNOW SHE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH YOU AND SHE CLAIMS TO BE MY FRIEND I DONT THINK SO YOUR A ASSHOLE SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOU AND LISA CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ME IM NOT A DRUNK AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DAD

maks
01-05-2020, 11:36 AM
you tell him bev

Unregistered
01-05-2020, 11:36 AM
GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND IM NOT A DRUNK STAY WITH LISA SHES MORE YOUR TYPE ASS HOLE I KNOW SHE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH YOU AND SHE CLAIMS TO BE MY FRIEND I DONT THINK SO YOUR A ASSHOLE SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOU AND LISA CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ME IM NOT A DRUNK AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DAD

chronic alcoholism causes bursts of anger

Bev.
01-05-2020, 11:39 AM
you tell him bev

I CANT BELIEVE LISA TURNED ON ME TO BE WITH THIS ASSHOLE AND TOLD HIM IM A MEAN DRUNK TO HER SHE DRINKS WITH ME ALL THE TIME AND NOW HE TELLS ME HIS DAD IS A DRUNK AND WANTS TO HELP ME WITH MY DRINKING PROBLEM SO LISA HAD TO TELL HIM THAT CAUSE WHERE ELSE DID HE GET THAT FROM AND SHE TELLS ME SHES MY FREND AND TALK ABOUT ME WELL HE JUST PROVED IT TO ME SAYING THAT

maks
01-05-2020, 11:41 AM
she's done this to you like 5 or 6 times already, honestly are you even surprised she did it again?

Bev.
01-05-2020, 11:46 AM
she's done this to you like 5 or 6 times already, honestly are you even surprised she did it again?

HOW WOULD HE SAY THIS TO ME IF LISA DIDNT TELL HIM CAUSE I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM I THINK HES A ASSHOLE YES I DO DRINK WITH LISA AND WE HANG OUT TOGEATHER BUT IF SHS GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME WITH HIM HE ALL HERS

maks
01-05-2020, 11:47 AM
HOW WOULD HE SAY THIS TO ME IF LISA DIDNT TELL HIM CAUSE I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM I THINK HES A ASSHOLE YES I DO DRINK WITH LISA AND WE HANG OUT TOGEATHER BUT IF SHS GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME WITH HIM HE ALL HERS

I'm positive lisa told him. She told a bunch of people you're a drunk a couple of weeks ago, then she told a bunch more people that you're a lesbian and you have AIDS. She lies about you all the time, so I'm not surprised she lied about you again.

Bev.
01-05-2020, 11:53 AM
I'm positive lisa told him. She told a bunch of people you're a drunk a couple of weeks ago, then she told a bunch more people that you're a lesbian and you have AIDS. She lies about you all the time, so I'm not surprised she lied about you again.

WELL NONE OF THIS IS TRUE YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND SANDY AND IVE KNOWN HER FOR A LONG TIME LIKE 40 YEARS NOW ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HER AND HER HUSBAND DID LOTS OF FAMILY THINGS WITH OUR KIDS SO WE STAYED FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG SHE MOVED TO FLORIDA CAUSE HER HUSBANDS JOB MOVED THERE AND WE STAYED FRIENDS AND NOW SHE MOVED BACK TO WEBSTER AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED HER FAMILY IS HERE AND SOME LIVE IN BOSTON SO WE STILL ARE FRIENDS

maks
01-05-2020, 11:57 AM
WELL NONE OF THIS IS TRUE YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND SANDY AND IVE KNOWN HER FOR A LONG TIME LIKE 40 YEARS NOW ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HER AND HER HUSBAND DID LOTS OF FAMILY THINGS WITH OUR KIDS SO WE STAYED FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG SHE MOVED TO FLORIDA CAUSE HER HUSBANDS JOB MOVED THERE AND WE STAYED FRIENDS AND NOW SHE MOVED BACK TO WEBSTER AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED HER FAMILY IS HERE AND SOME LIVE IN BOSTON SO WE STILL ARE FRIENDS

I know. I*'ve known lisa long enough to know not to believe anything she says

maks
01-05-2020, 11:58 AM
You shouldn't either. She's a compulsive liar.

Bev.
01-05-2020, 11:58 AM
I know. I*'ve known lisa long enough to know not to believe anything she says

WHO THE HELL IS HE AND WHERE IS HE FROM

maks
01-05-2020, 12:00 PM

he's from ytmnd. this was a ytmnd forum like 15 years ago but none of the regulars go there anymore. the site went down so their current users keep showing up here and lisa is on a mission to cyber every single one of them

m0nde
01-05-2020, 12:01 PM
idk why this goes round and round. it's the same shit every week. angry at lisa then whatever the hell happens and lisa says psycho shit like "you are trying to come between me and bev, but you failed" fuck that noise

why EVERY WEEK?

maks
01-05-2020, 12:02 PM
idk why this goes round and round. it's the same shit every week. angry at lisa then whatever the hell happens and lisa says psycho shit like "you are trying to come between me and bev, but you failed" fuck that noise

why EVERY WEEK?

I'm inclined to agree. Bev's a smart woman, why does she keep falling for lisa's lies over and over again

Lisa
01-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Bev do you drink because you were molested in the 1920s?

Bev.
01-05-2020, 12:03 PM

I ALWAYS BELIEVE HER WHEN I SAW POST ABOUT HER AND SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE LIES ABOUT HER BUT NOW SEEING HIS POST THAT HE CLAIMES SHE SENT HIM I HAVE TO BELIEVE SHE TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT ME WHY WOULD HE POST THAT HE DONT EVEN KNOW ME OFR I KNOW HIM

m0nde
01-05-2020, 12:03 PM
I'm inclined to agree. Bev's a smart woman, why does she keep falling for lisa's lies over and over again

exactly, there's no progress made. i know bev doesn't want to be a bitch and treat lisa badly, but it's so frustrating watching lisa behave the way she does

maks
01-05-2020, 12:04 PM
I ALWAYS BELIEVE HER WHEN I SAW POST ABOUT HER AND SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE LIES ABOUT HER BUT NOW SEEING HIS POST THAT HE CLAIMES SHE SENT HIM I HAVE TO BELIEVE SHE TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT ME WHY WOULD HE POST THAT HE DONT EVEN KNOW ME OFR I KNOW HIM

This is the 5th time this exact same thing happened bev. You've got to wise up and realize what kind of person she is.

Unregistered
01-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Beverley biosclair was molested and raped when she was a young lady

maks
01-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Lisa lies about you, you get mad, she blames someone else, you forgive her. End the cycle already.

Bev.
01-05-2020, 12:05 PM
exactly, there's no progress made. i know bev doesn't want to be a bitch and treat lisa badly, but it's so frustrating watching lisa behave the way she does

IM JUST SICK OF THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT ME BEING A BIG DRUNK AND TELLING THAT ASSHOLE THAT ABOUT ME

maks
01-05-2020, 12:06 PM
IM JUST SICK OF THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT ME BEING A BIG DRUNK AND TELLING THAT ASSHOLE THAT ABOUT ME

If you let her get away with it she's going to do it again. She's already done it 4 times. How many is enough?

maks
01-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Bev, I know she's your friend and everything, but the way she treats you is unacceptable. You owe it to yourself not to let people treat you like she does.

Bev.
01-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Bev, I know she's your friend and everything, but the way she treats you is unacceptable. You owe it to yourself not to let people treat you like she does.

WHAT UP SETS ME IS WE DRINK TOGEATHER AND WATCH VIKENS AND LISTEN TO MUSIC AND SHE IS REALY GOOD TO ME AND WE GET ALONG VERY GOOD AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN TOGEATHER I ENJOYED HANGING OUT WITH HER BUT SHE MEETS THIS JERK AND PUTS ME DOWN TO HIM AND HE POST IT I GUESS SO I CAN SEE IT SO I WISH HIM AND LISA GOOD LUCK AND SOME DAY THEY CAN GET TOGEATHER AND HE CAN VISIT HER OR SHE CAN VISIT HIM I DONT KNOW WHERE HES FROM MAY BE AMERICA

maks
01-05-2020, 12:24 PM
She was doing the same thing to you before this guy showed up. It's not him, it's Lisa. Lisa lies about you to people, and I don't even know why. But I wish you'd stop forgiving her you're just encouraging her to do it again

Bev.
01-05-2020, 12:30 PM
She was doing the same thing to you before this guy showed up. It's not him, it's Lisa. Lisa lies about you to people, and I don't even know why. But I wish you'd stop forgiving her you're just encouraging her to do it again

i already made up my mind to shut me down in the fourm and let her do what she wants to do and i know she loves posten in here and i will not stand in her way and i dont want her to think im saying bad things about her in here likes she thinks al the time like im cracking shit at her

maks
01-05-2020, 12:40 PM
she's legitimately insane and you're suffering for it. stand up for yourself, stop letting her walk all over you. you're a human being and she's treating you like a doormat

Autistic Spectrum
01-05-2020, 01:15 PM
lisa and artie are bad

maks
01-05-2020, 01:19 PM
it's not even funny how badly lisa treats bev, and bev just takes it. lisa does not deserve that kind of loyalty.

Battery Bits
01-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Bev maks is making this up

m0nde
01-05-2020, 02:14 PM

who the fuck cares what these people say? The whole place is populated by sociopaths, especially Lisa. Ignore them or give them back the sane bullshit they give you.

Abd talk to Lisa the way you would Sandy. Dont take shit from anyone.

maks
01-05-2020, 02:16 PM

you can't fake a report jackass

maks
01-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Lisa lies about you, you get mad, she blames someone else, you forgive her. End the cycle already.

we have reached phase 3

Battery Bits
01-05-2020, 02:21 PM
you can't fake a report jackass

Yes you can

maks
01-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Yes you can

Ok, do it. Fake a PM from me.

maks
01-05-2020, 02:25 PM
also arnie was in this thread and didn't deny it, in fact he doubled down

Wendy <3
01-05-2020, 02:28 PM

I CANT BELIEVE LISA TURNED ON ME TO BE WITH THIS ASSHOLE AND TOLD HIM IM A MEAN DRUNK TO HER SHE DRINKS WITH ME ALL THE TIME AND NOW HE TELLS ME HIS DAD IS A DRUNK AND WANTS TO HELP ME WITH MY DRINKING PROBLEM SO LISA HAD TO TELL HIM THAT CAUSE WHERE ELSE DID HE GET THAT FROM AND SHE TELLS ME SHES MY FREND AND TALK ABOUT ME WELL HE JUST PROVED IT TO ME SAYING THAT

WHAT UP SETS ME IS WE DRINK TOGEATHER AND WATCH VIKENS AND LISTEN TO MUSIC AND SHE IS REALY GOOD TO ME AND WE GET ALONG VERY GOOD AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN TOGEATHER I ENJOYED HANGING OUT WITH HER BUT SHE MEETS THIS JERK AND PUTS ME DOWN TO HIM AND HE POST IT I GUESS SO I CAN SEE IT SO I WISH HIM AND LISA GOOD LUCK AND SOME DAY THEY CAN GET TOGEATHER AND HE CAN VISIT HER OR SHE CAN VISIT HIM I DONT KNOW WHERE HES FROM MAY BE AMERICA

DRUNK OLD BITCH

Artie
01-05-2020, 03:00 PM

No he isn't. I sent him that PM. I didn't expect it to blow up like this. I was trying to talk to him like a human being. My mistake.

maks
01-05-2020, 03:03 PM
and that's what integrity looks like. fuck you lisa and your bullshit accusations

maks
01-05-2020, 03:04 PM
and you know what else? fuck you bev for believing her. you pieces of shit deserve each other

m0nde
01-05-2020, 03:07 PM
damn

Wendy <3
01-05-2020, 11:02 PM
This is why you should never trust the elderly they're all drunk liars