PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of losers

Battery Bits
02-12-2020, 04:10 PM

m0nde
02-12-2020, 04:25 PM
lisa, dustin kicked you, dp crated a group with all privs except admin and pput dustin in there.
just come back: http://funnyjokessquad.com

Desolation
02-12-2020, 04:31 PM
murderer

Battery Bits
02-12-2020, 04:35 PM
lisa, dustin kicked you, dp crated a group with all privs except admin and pput dustin in there.
just come back: http://funnyjokessquad.com

Will I be in the regular group?

Battery Bits
02-12-2020, 04:36 PM
murderer

You’re pathetic

Dustin
02-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny

Battery Bits
02-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Dustin you’re on ignore retard, gtfo

Dustin
02-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny

m0nde
02-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Will I be in the regular group?you'll not be able to be kicked any more by dustin and you'll be able to control your name
others will be able to change it

Battery Bits
02-12-2020, 04:52 PM
you'll not be able to be kicked any more by dustin and you'll be able to control your name
others will be able to change it

So Dustin can change my name, I’ll pass.

Dustin
02-12-2020, 04:55 PM

m0nde
02-12-2020, 05:00 PM

if you're in the rgular group, everyone in that group and everyone in the groups above you can change your name

m0nde
02-12-2020, 05:01 PM
dustin will be in the same group as you so...

Wendy <3
02-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Oh no

Kosher Mini Tacos
02-12-2020, 06:27 PM
if you're in the rgular group, everyone in that group and everyone in the groups above you can change your name

do you have any documentation on this?