PDA

View Full Version : elezzzarks homoerotic fantasy

m0nde
02-12-2020, 08:27 PM
When Reno sends a message to Internutt saying a message "wanna meet up?" internut mutually agrees also he sends message to m0nde "m0nde, im just hooked up by Reno, wanna join" then he replied "sure" they are meeting on somewhere of downtown in Toronto Canada, m0nde usually says to reno "OMG YOU'RE HANDSOME" and Reno got red blush "OMG STOP YOU FUCKING BROWNSTER" but he usually agrees with m0nde, then internutt invites his hotel and he told them they are supposed to be naked, m0nde tried to remove Reno's boxer and tried to lick Reno's penis, now he gets an erection.
Internutt is having hard time with his erection, m0nde and reno tried to cheer him up so they brought korean foods that made Internut got erection now he is able to jack off while he is watching m0nde and reno are kissing togheter, now m0nde asked help to internutt to put his middle finger into his anus that can shake hands while m0nde is moaning hard while Reno is licking m0nde's brown asshole, apparently someone knocks the door, they got freaked out but someone realized that ordered a tri-dildo has been delivered to this room, so they opened a box so they feel like it's awesome so they decided to test with tri-dildo they suck 8 inches of dildo while internutt is eating korean food, they sucked tri-dildo very hard and they decide to use discord and ban everyone for pleasure, then they come back at sucking the holes and the genitals, apparently Clay arroved there as surprise invite, Reno, m0nde and internutt are shocked, now Clay joins the caparty
Clay brought the penis shape snickers, these products are extremely rare to find, Clay gave one of snickers to each person, they took a bite and they can't deny it's bad so they could say it's fucking awesome, Clay tried to kiss Reno then internutt and m0nde are so jealous, apparently shakes as the master, told them how to perform with P-spot with tongue and they tought is not possible until shakes brought the best method that they could do, besides Clay is putting a snicker into his anus to make sure it's ready to perform a fellatio on Reno, then m0nde and internutt do 69 togheter, they were having sex over 6 hours and the midnight appears, m0nde is tired and smelly because he ate a lot of curry, besides internutt said "It was a nice pleasure" then they smiled togheter, clay and reno already swallowed their semens and they had to go Pennislvania to get safe place after all, they said "goodbye, I hope we will do in next year" this concludes the meetup.

Sunflower
02-12-2020, 09:07 PM
go suck a nigger's dick paki

m0nde
02-12-2020, 09:10 PM
lol greg/mackro's excluded from the new discord and is sulking like a little bitch

Wendy <3
02-12-2020, 09:24 PM
Sorry lexi some people here are bad

internutt
02-12-2020, 09:41 PM
he litrally mixes up "internut" and "internutt" one of whom is my alter ego of a totally different cahracter what a buffoon

maxgoldberg
02-12-2020, 10:13 PM
smh

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2020, 10:16 PM
cag I reported your account for racism to discord noodles before I dropped from discord and it's not like when u do it and come back 3 days later

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2020, 10:17 PM
sorry if the discord trust and a abuse team nukes your alt right hate speech shit your racist twat

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2020, 10:17 PM
the guy I meet who works there said he would let me know if ur bad this week

Wendy <3
02-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Is he cute

root ghost
02-13-2020, 10:28 AM
It’s weird elz fantasy sounds exactly like mondes fantasy