PDA

View Full Version : i think lisa has a louuer IQ than ramen

internutt
04-08-2020, 01:18 PM
ramrn realized no one likes her and everyone really enjoys mocking her so she left.

ramen is now travelling the world and realizing her dreams. i'd estimate her IQ at about 91 to 93.

lisas is defanitely lower than that. could be as low as the 70s in a modern adaptive-acquisition kawamuchi IQ test

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 01:24 PM
If she was that smart, she'd own her own house, have a car that wasn't constantly falling apart which 130 repairs that she can barely afford.

internutt
04-08-2020, 01:39 PM
If she was that smart, she'd own her own house, have a car that wasn't constantly falling apart which 130 repairs that she can barely afford.

what rung does it put people like rootbeer on when he literally STILL sends her money for shit which she ends up just using on weed?

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 01:41 PM
rootbeers really fucked in the head he does it over and over

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7399&highlight=string+theory+plug+drugs

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Mike says:

Lisa says:
going to make this a topic
Mike says:
lol where
Lisa says:
RC
Mike says:
=P
Lisa says:
"Mike stays up for 2 days and cracks string theory"
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I took a heap of speed once and ended up laying in my bed for 2 days trying to crack string theory
Mike says:
lol
I don't believe in string theory =P
Lisa says:
I do
Mike says:
i guess i haven't really looked in to it that much
seemed kind of like they just assumed the existence of said strings to make things convenient for them
to fit the calculations together
Lisa says:
well what do you suppose he smallest parts of the universe are made out of?
Mike says:
tangles of space itself
Lisa says:
then what makes up the matter?
Mike says:
those tangles group together somehow, perhaps just out of some underlying mechanic of spacetime's geometry, to form quarks
Lisa says:
perhaps vibrating straings of energy?
strings
Mike says:
idk lol =P
Lisa says:

Mike says:
i thought of the grid of space itself being created by photons as they pass through it, and some lingering energy left by the photons is left behind as dark energy, forming a backbone for space
doesnt really fit in though with what i said earlier =\
all just speculation though eh im far from a physicist
Lisa says:
me either
but they say now that space has it's own "stuff" and how stauff reacts when it passes through it determins what it is
Mike says:
that would explain why the universe is accelerating outwards though, if the grid of "space" is created by lingering photons which passed through it, then those linger photons would still eventually disperse outwards and carrying the grid of space along with them, creating the observed effect of acceleration for all matter in the universe
Lisa says:
yeah, that is possible I reckon
Mike says:
scary though, if everything keeps accelerating, everything will be destroyed in a few quadrillion years
maybe starting again then after that
as a new universe
Wait
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
if higgs bosons can be created through the collision of matter, then all matter accelerating outwards like that to the point of the speed of light might create higgs bosons upon annihilation and start over the universe again
err i dont know
Lisa says:
I don;t know either
Mike says:
gotta research it more
does anyone even know if its a good idea to even be fucking with higgs bosons? lol, could be throwing off some kind of hidden mechanics to the universe that we arent even aware of yet
Lisa says:
lol, we are going to do it anyway
Mike says:
man oh man theoretical physics is too hard to come up with your own conclusions about, because you can formulate all sorts of theories that are potentially accurate but then have to arduously do the math and calculations to verify/dismiss it
Lisa says:
well you don;t need to know maths to come up with theories
if you have some basic idea of phsyics, like just how things work, and if you start thinking about it you can come up with reasonable theories
Mike says:
yeah but like, the varying theories regarding mass generation are all completely different -- some involve the inclusion of gravity, others dont, and only one of those theories is correct. And that's all the math physicists have been doing, trying to prove one
like, they're all pretty valid, but in order to know the correct one we gotta do the math =P
Lisa says:
they could all well be wrong too
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
all you need to do is look back in time at things we used to consider fact and then hundreds of years later we know they aren;t facts
once we thought the earth was flat
Mike says:
but think though, they proposed a hypothetical boson with certain properties, and then just found a boson matching all those properties... I don't think they could be wrong at this point
Lisa says:
and that the sun and everything revolved around the earh
*earth
I don;t think they are wrong
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
theya re building a more accurate collider, the CERN one is very random but they like it random so that they can capture and discover new things, the new one will be more accurate so that they can capture more specific particles
Mike says:
sweet
ever think how this planet is actually kinda small?
Lisa says:
so instead of randomly waiting for a collision that lets you capture the higgs boson for examople, they can set it up so that the collision WILL produce that result
it's tiny
Mike says:
yeah
like, even just going off google earth, and seeing how big cities are from space, its a small world
lmfao a heap of speed

Battery Bits
04-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Get a life retards

Wendy <3
04-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Bring back ramen

m0nde
04-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Bring back ramen