PDA

View Full Version : official rare lisa posts (esp. deleted lisa non-accounts) put em in here. try to minimize the chatter

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:04 PM
and during that episode I got all my cloths out of the wardrobe and threw them outside. I don't know what the purpose of that was but I also at that time made trip wires around all my doors, I don't know why I did that either. But anyway it's been a real hassle because all my cloths are in the yard and I have been having to load by load bring them in and wash them and dry them, I now have two huge piles of clean cloths inside and still piles of cloths outside just like rotting or whatever in the yard. It seems at this point that I cannot get on top of all this washing I wish I knew why I did that and I'm going to cry.

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:05 PM
you know I just wish I knew why I did that

it really bothers me when I have an espisode like that, it's scary because obviously I had no idea what I was doing or why and while what I did didn;t really hurt anyone or anything it really upsets and bothers me because what if I did do something that did hurt someone one day whilst in such a state. I can't have kids if I'm insane like that you know :,(

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 02:10 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

internutt
you need to come to genmay

you could be telling me this at genmay where the background is better and I am unherped and there are funny gifs

Note: Check out Genmay with her usernames + "Dirty Beatle" and variants

internutt
Yeah uh by all other reports from men with penises who have experience I have a tight vagina

I can fit 3 fingers at the most if they are all squashed up but even then not all the way in and the muscles have not be torn so I can grip with it which is really useful.

I also know enough and have enough actual experience with vaginas to know that mine is pretty normal, a bit small but so is everything else about me except my ass when I get fat. Actually do you know what? I had to have hormone cream when I was a baby to help my vagina grow because after I slipped on the bath and got a bloody vagina from smashing it on the corner of the bath and when it got checked I was prescribed some hormone cream, but I was like only 2 years old then and anyway I know my vagina is normal and tighter than most.

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Mind you I did attempt to fuck a Sherman

He was the second worst fuck I've ever had, which is why I call it an attempt because I also have enough experience to know not many people would call that actual sex. The worst one I didn't even fuck when I come to think of it, there was one guy I took home once who couldn't even piss in my toilet and wanted to go outside to urinate because he was literally too scared to piss in the same house as anyone else.... I kind if just abused him for a couple of hours and then kicked him out.... and that is what comes to mind when I try and think of who in all my experience was actually a worse fuck than Sherman.

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.

Yeah the worst thing was him trying to "cuddle" me when I was trying to sleep, I'd be laying there and his jizz would literally just start leaking onto my leg... and of corse it would then get cold and he like expected me to try and sleep with him just jizzing onto my leg all night... nah I couldn't tolerate it for a 3rd month.

Actually you've been desperately trolling around the forum trying to sniff MY ass for attention like you have done for years.

I don't fuck anyone for free drugs

there is a guy who would sometimes give me pot whether I fucked him not and a few times I have also fucked him.

dp if you must know

every material thing I've ever aquired could be in some way shape or form be tenuously linked to one of the times I've had sex... I guess... if you were obsessed about me having sex then I guess you might even do that and claim "AHA! A prostitute" before checking if you have spare ipad around.

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:16 PM
That's incorrect

I told him he was more than welcome to come to my house and I had every intention of fucking him a lot... just when he he couldn't do it properly and cried a lot I sent him home.... he didn't leave for a couple of months

rootbeer fixed my front muffler which fell off just after I had my rear muffler fixed which I had fixed long before rootbeer ever visited me and for which I would have to go on quite the leap of logic in order to tie that to some sex I've had

LOL

well a couple of weeks ago I was going crazy with the voices and like I was being driven so far up the wall I was going to die without sedation... All I wanted to deal with it was some pot... a bag of bush bud mysteriously appeared and I smoked it.

Does Jesus come and cloak and dagger sneak you some weed when you're going crazy? I think not. Mind you I'm pretty sure Jesus would have if he had been alive and present at that very moment.

-Replying to Rootbeer -

You have a tiny dick that you have to lift your overhang gut up to even find.

Everyone has seen my vagina you retard including more people than you can count up close and personal.

You are having a baby to a fat moronic slut who has pushed out 5 kids out of her cunt. You look stupid. Get a life.

internutt
04-08-2020, 02:19 PM
maks your whole posting in a backwater forum revolves around me

bad luck for you

my mum is fat

she lent me $20 but I have to pay her back

ooh a bonus classic pic of rooty and deb

http://i.imgur.com/jb58gKP.jpg

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 02:27 PM
is that a giant macaroni

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Replying to Bob Hughes

Sorry that your mum died and these people are fucking losers but I hardly see the relevence to me, sorry that you ever thought this was group therapy but I have always been aware that this is in facta troll forum. I just think the level of trolling in this forum, is weak and what they troll about shows a pathetic weakness and poor intelligence of the actual trolls here... it's like if I took two of literally THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there, times their number by 10 and then told them, "hey you guys are really cool and funny" and stuck them all in some obscure forum on the internet then that is basically all this forum is... with the exception of a couple of decent people.
and now to your fucktard points that say more about you than they do me.....
1. I'm not even on grass you fucking moron, but I certainly do plan on smoking pot again in the future, why? Because while some people enjoy a glass of wine I enjoy a nice chilled out joint. That really has nothing to do with anything. The fact that YOU have had drug problems does not mean everyone else does. You are aware of the fact that I partake in marijuana... stop trying to project your pathetic drug addictions onto me, not MY problem.
2. No. Stop being fucking sexist, I have exactly the same bloodlust as any male, in case you haven't realised women also have eyes on the front of their skull... do you know what kind of animal has eyes on the front of their skull as opposed to on the side of their skull bob? Stop thinking that my sexuality has anything to do with being raped, that's pretty fucking small minded and stupid.
3. aside from the fact that I have had plenty of therapy why would I need therapy because of fucktard posts made by other demented posters who are obsessed about raping little kids?

I think they are the ones who need therapy

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Posting Skype Logs with Plug Drugs

Mike says:

Lisa says:
going to make this a topic
Mike says:
lol where
Lisa says:
RC
Mike says:
=P
Lisa says:
"Mike stays up for 2 days and cracks string theory"
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I took a heap of speed once and ended up laying in my bed for 2 days trying to crack string theory
Mike says:
lol
I don't believe in string theory =P
Lisa says:
I do
Mike says:
i guess i haven't really looked in to it that much
seemed kind of like they just assumed the existence of said strings to make things convenient for them
to fit the calculations together
Lisa says:
well what do you suppose he smallest parts of the universe are made out of?
Mike says:
tangles of space itself
Lisa says:
then what makes up the matter?
Mike says:
those tangles group together somehow, perhaps just out of some underlying mechanic of spacetime's geometry, to form quarks
Lisa says:
perhaps vibrating straings of energy?
strings
Mike says:
idk lol =P
Lisa says:

Mike says:
i thought of the grid of space itself being created by photons as they pass through it, and some lingering energy left by the photons is left behind as dark energy, forming a backbone for space
doesnt really fit in though with what i said earlier =\
all just speculation though eh im far from a physicist
Lisa says:
me either
but they say now that space has it's own "stuff" and how stauff reacts when it passes through it determins what it is
Mike says:
that would explain why the universe is accelerating outwards though, if the grid of "space" is created by lingering photons which passed through it, then those linger photons would still eventually disperse outwards and carrying the grid of space along with them, creating the observed effect of acceleration for all matter in the universe
Lisa says:
yeah, that is possible I reckon
Mike says:
scary though, if everything keeps accelerating, everything will be destroyed in a few quadrillion years
maybe starting again then after that
as a new universe
Wait
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
if higgs bosons can be created through the collision of matter, then all matter accelerating outwards like that to the point of the speed of light might create higgs bosons upon annihilation and start over the universe again
err i dont know
Lisa says:
I don;t know either
Mike says:
gotta research it more
does anyone even know if its a good idea to even be fucking with higgs bosons? lol, could be throwing off some kind of hidden mechanics to the universe that we arent even aware of yet
Lisa says:
lol, we are going to do it anyway
Mike says:
man oh man theoretical physics is too hard to come up with your own conclusions about, because you can formulate all sorts of theories that are potentially accurate but then have to arduously do the math and calculations to verify/dismiss it
Lisa says:
well you don;t need to know maths to come up with theories
if you have some basic idea of phsyics, like just how things work, and if you start thinking about it you can come up with reasonable theories
Mike says:
yeah but like, the varying theories regarding mass generation are all completely different -- some involve the inclusion of gravity, others dont, and only one of those theories is correct. And that's all the math physicists have been doing, trying to prove one
like, they're all pretty valid, but in order to know the correct one we gotta do the math =P
Lisa says:
they could all well be wrong too
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
all you need to do is look back in time at things we used to consider fact and then hundreds of years later we know they aren;t facts
once we thought the earth was flat
Mike says:
but think though, they proposed a hypothetical boson with certain properties, and then just found a boson matching all those properties... I don't think they could be wrong at this point
Lisa says:
and that the sun and everything revolved around the earh
*earth
I don;t think they are wrong
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
theya re building a more accurate collider, the CERN one is very random but they like it random so that they can capture and discover new things, the new one will be more accurate so that they can capture more specific particles
Mike says:
sweet
ever think how this planet is actually kinda small?
Lisa says:
so instead of randomly waiting for a collision that lets you capture the higgs boson for examople, they can set it up so that the collision WILL produce that result
it's tiny
Mike says:
yeah
like, even just going off google earth, and seeing how big cities are from space, its a small world

Battery Bits
04-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Nice lives losers

m0nde
04-08-2020, 03:33 PM
i've got one

Nice lives losers

internutt
04-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Bitten on the funnel by a finger web spider

you lame ass try-hard slut

what's your vag like?

All yeasty and rancid after drinking 11 beers that you paid $4 each for

when I used to go to the pub, the bar chicks always gave me free beers and they weren't some ugly old dirty bar man that I had to yell at for more because you're classy like that

internutt
04-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Shitty posts.

These are YOUR posts, not mine.

Stop trying to fit in by making posts about me. Note: the actual good posters don't do this and you are not one of the good posters.

You literally have nothing to post about so you try to get attention and replies by adding "Lisa" into your topic title which will guarantee you replies. The replies are not because people think you are a good poster or like you, the replies are because when you start mentioning me you are simply riding my coattails for attention.

Contribute something worthwhile or leave.

Last time I was herped the result was more people posting in the herp than in the main section. If you got herped this would not happen because in actual fact you are a boring loser and no-one is interested in you in the slightest.

I got more friends here than you. Deal with it and get a life.

internutt
04-08-2020, 08:19 PM
I mean between his premature ejaculations and issues with his mum molesting him as he claimed I mean he'd probably jizz all over a baby if he had one (when Debra pushes the next one out if her giant slop hole that even the worst marksman couldn't miss) and that was always a concern to be avoided.

Tim is too young and dumb to be a prospective father. I'd fuck him until I was limping though.

And like I'm pretty sure Tim's dick works and he knows how to stick it in things and fuck them.

Oh tim

I want your babies

like honestly I couldn't stand living with you because all you did was prematurely ejaculate, jerk off constantly, the 2nd worst fuck I've ever had and I've fucked more people than could be counted, look unattractive, smell bad, like honestly the first time I smelt your breath I had to run away from you because I was literally going to spew and also you just cried all the fucking time.

I was ashamed to even introduce you to anyone lol

I found you so unattractive that I didn't even want to suck your cock

actually I demanded nothing from them at all

you told me your mum molested you sexually.

I've got court on Friday because I've reported my father AGAIN. Getting an interim order on him so he's not allowed to call me anytime of year.

What do you do about stuff aside from just sponge off your parents and call your mum a disgusting crazy freak and tell everyone she molested you? Just wondering Sherman. Are you gonna introduce your kids to your molesting mother? The same woman who paid for your fucking holiday around the world? Yep. I sent you home remember after I found out that your parents were paying for everything.

Daniel needs to appologise to me or never come anywhere near me ever again. End of story.

I'm not gonna say it's ok to any of those fucking losers for them to bash me. They are pathetic losers. I'll talk to whoever I want and not to pathetic piece of shit losers.

um no thanks

are you going to call your mum and apologise for prematurely ejaculating at her, telling everyonbe she molested you and is a crazy freak and then literally taking thousands of dollars off her so you could fly to the other side of the world to lose your virginity because no other woman would touch you (aside from your mother of course)?

I'm mentally ill as in a suffer from depression and have suicidal ideation at times

I am developmentally emotionally stunted

I have a high IQ... like kick ass high like I am right now *smokes joint*

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 08:29 PM
the thing about her brother daniel is he was probably the real victim in all of this.

internutt
04-08-2020, 08:30 PM
the thing about her brother daniel is he was probably the real victim in all of this.

It's pretty clear she just went apeshit on her family and accused them of everything from stealing her pencils to raping her her entire life. Obviously none of it is true, you can imagine how awful Gordon feels about his child. I feel sorry for him.

maxgoldberg
04-08-2020, 08:32 PM
and she is known to resort to violence. probably has been in jail for assault

Battery Bits
04-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Making up more garbage

Pathetic drivel as usual

internutt
04-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Everything here is your own words lmao. This is what you wrote. Read it

Wendy <3
04-08-2020, 11:00 PM
I feel bad for lisa, but she didn't have to be mean to me again after i was nice to her for months