PDA

View Full Version : lisa was fired from her teaching job for sexually molesting a child under her care

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:09 AM
lily cyber raped children for years and paid them off

lisa says I'm the pedofile for spamming wop invites in zoomer discords

pls ban lisa and lily

m0nde
04-12-2020, 12:17 PM
lily groomed a mentally ill kid over the interndet with money and gifts starting when the kid was 14. she claims she stopped after finding out his real age, but in another set of posts said she has cyberfucked that person for 11 years

she also tried to do this with someone from alol and did it with kids, who knows how many times, who told her their age on the ezmangaforums

she is an online predator and a pathological liar

Wendy <3
04-12-2020, 12:24 PM
lily groomed a mentally ill kid over the interndet with money and gifts starting when the kid was 14. she claims she stopped after finding out his real age, but in another set of posts said she has cyberfucked that person for 11 years

she also tried to do this with someone from alol and did it with kids, who knows how many times, who told her their age on the ezmangaforums

she is an online predator and a pathological liar

There's a few of those here

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 01:43 PM
I was never fired from teaching, another one of dp’s sick pedo fantasies

We all saw him cyber fuck a kid in his discord

m0nde
04-12-2020, 07:12 PM
I was never fired from teaching, another one of dp’s sick pedo fantasies

We all saw him cyber fuck a kid in his discord

I never saw him cyber fuck anyone, Lisa. maybe you're making this up to discredit him, like you accused cag and me of doing to lily.
I dud see him bringing teens into wop, but that's all

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 07:28 PM
I spammed the wop link in like 50 discords, I'll do the same for Pedo island so lisa and lily can have more kids to moleset