PDA

View Full Version : Not to mention here is my Working With Children Check card, that I need for the charity I work for.

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Thing about these checks is they don’t approve pedophiles.

https://i.postimg.cc/QxFYsdXK/6-F4419-DA-DA4-C-4-A00-B9-D4-6-CDAA3865-C35.jpg

So if your sick pedo fantasies were true I wouldn’t have one of these and be able to work for the charity I work for.

Simio
04-12-2020, 08:11 PM
this proves nothing other than you looking like you have autism and have gained 50+ pounds

Wendy <3
04-12-2020, 08:13 PM
That looks like the mugshot of a serial killet

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:14 PM
Yep I’ve gained weight but it’s a national check that all people who work with children have to undertake and it proves there have never been any court papers saying I fucked a kid so fuck off retard

Simio
04-12-2020, 08:15 PM
Yep I’ve gained weight but it’s a national check that all people who work with children have to undertake and it proves there have never been any court papers saying I fucked a kid so fuck off retard

well im glad you didn't dispute the autism comment

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:16 PM

So if your sick pedo fantasies were true I wouldn’t have one of these and be able to work for the charity I work for.

why would you post your id here? work on removing the pedo from your midst, who you insist on protecting for some reason

stop being bullheaded and unreasonable. you know it's wrong to shelter lily

Wendy <3
04-12-2020, 08:18 PM
She's doing it just to annoy everyone

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:18 PM
why would you post your id here? work on removing the pedo from your midst, who you insist on protecting for some reason

stop being bullheaded and unreasonable. you know it's wrong to shelter lily

It’s a working with children check that proves dp is a fucking sick in the head liar, you worry about why you accept dp the discord pedo

maks
04-12-2020, 08:20 PM
what even is that? does australia have a special id for people who work with kids? why the hell is it called a check when it's clearly a laminated card? and what's with the big hole in the middle?

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:22 PM
notice how the card was destroyed must have been destroyed after she was fired for fucking that kid

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:23 PM
the big hole is a card destroyer thing they must have invalidated it when she was charged with molesting her student

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:24 PM
what even is that? does australia have a special id for people who work with kids? why the hell is it called a check when it's clearly a laminated card? and what's with the big hole in the middle?
It’s a card you need to work for children, the hole in the middle is a clear window with a hologram in it, it’s a proper card, not laminated. Yes Australia has stringent checks on who can work with children and you can’t have a criminal record. It’s called a “check” because the police do a nationwide criminal check on you before you can get one of these cards and you need one of these cards to work with children

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:24 PM
It’s a working with children check that proves dp is a fucking sick in the head liar, you worry about why you accept dp the discord pedo

dp never cyber fucked any of those teens, lisa. he brought s bunch of attention whiring, annoying teens into wop and flirted with one girl who said she was 18, but he never cybered her

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:25 PM
lisa you where allowed to work with children, and now your not since you where fired for molesting your student

Wendy <3
04-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Do they know you murdered a baby?

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Peter Quinn was quote honest when I questioned him about this for a very long time, lisa most definitely was fired from her teaching job for molesting a student

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:27 PM
It’s a card you need to work for children, the hole in the middle is a clear window with a hologram in it, it’s a proper card, not laminated. Yes Australia has stringent checks on who can work with children and you can’t have a criminal record. It’s called a “check” because the police do a nationwide criminal check on you before you can get one of these cards and you need one of these cards to work with children

what does it have to do with you sheltering lily in your server space?

Battery Bits
Notice the clear window

https://i.postimg.cc/B6CCQz6X/9742-BACE-4762-4-EA0-B589-75-D81-A766-DFD.jpg

The card isn’t destroyed you fucking lying sack of shit

Autistic Spectrum
she killed a pedophiles baby, and she killed a white trash junkie because she needs more than one cock

maks

is it just for teachers and shit or would someone who's around a lot of kids need one

like snoofaloo works at a lego store, he's not technically working with kids but it's a child focused retailer so he is around shitloads of them

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2020, 08:28 PM
it's a hole punch they use to destroy cards and that picture is like 20 years old you atr definitely not allowed to work around children anymore after what you did to your student

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:29 PM
what does it have to do with you sheltering lily in your server space?

Well why don’t you ask yourself why you’re in dp’s server after he cyber fucked a kid

I’m not “sheltering” anyone

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:30 PM
is it just for teachers and shit or would someone who's around a lot of kids need one

like snoofaloo works at a lego store, he's not technically working with kids but it's a child focused retailer so he is around shitloads of them

Teachers must have one

And anyone who works directly with children

Basically it’s to weed out pedophiles. I’ve never worked in a lego store so don’t know about that

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:31 PM

I accept that dp is a shit disturbing manic annoyance at times who likes chaos. She did bring a bunch if teens into wop but I never saw him cyber any of them. maybe you have logs of this. I think all of those rooms were backed up, some by me, on wop

idk why youd make this shit up to protect lily. that's a weird sbd twisted set if actions

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Teachers must have one

And anyone who works directly with children

Basically it’s to weed out pedophiles. I’ve never worked in a lego store so don’t know about that

you're not a teacher now, so what does the id have to do with anything? who cares?

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:33 PM
I accept that dp is a shit disturbing manic annoyance at times who likes chaos. She did bring a bunch if teens into wop but I never saw him cyber any of them. maybe you have logs of this. I think all of those rooms were backed up, some by me, on wop

idk why youd make this shit up to protect lily. that's a weird sbd twisted set if actions

I’m not making up anything

I don’t save logs

maks
04-12-2020, 08:34 PM
this was princess right? the one where dp was e-married to her for a day and a half? I don't remember any cyberfucking. I thought the e-lationship angle was borderline and I wouldn't have gone there but I wasn't passionately against it either

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:35 PM
you're not a teacher now, so what does the id have to do with anything? who cares?

I need it for the charity I work for, I have to get another check in a couple of years if I’m still working for that charity

It proves I have no criminal record

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:37 PM
I’m not making up anything

I don’t save logs

I do and dp never cyber fucked a teen in front of us. pls don't make up shit to excuse your actions regarding lily

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:38 PM
I need it for the charity I work for, I have to get another check in a couple of years if I’m still working for that charity

It proves I have no criminal record

ok, makes sense. now do the right thing and help me get lily banned from discord and then this forum

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:39 PM
this was princess right? the one where dp was e-married to her for a day and a half? I don't remember any cyberfucking. I thought the e-lationship angle was borderline and I wouldn't have gone there but I wasn't passionately against it either

that's the one who came in attn whoring, who cag left over. she was annoying af. abd dp never cyber fucked her in front of us

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:40 PM

Yeah he was her “dom daddy” and it went on for a while until she banned him from her server.

Frankly I’m just bringing it up because it’s a double standard. Lily cyber fucked some teenager who told her he was 18 and dp cyber fucked a 16 year old.

Frankly it’s just fucking words on the internet and I don’t think it’s in the same category as actually fucking children but monde has driven me fucking insane with this shit so he can fuck off and so can everyone who is calling me a fucking pedophile or saying I’m “harboring” one.

Battery Bits
04-12-2020, 08:40 PM
that's the one who came in attn whoring, who cag left over. she was annoying af. abd dp never cyber fucked her in front of us

Oh yes he did

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Well why don’t you ask yourself why you’re in dp’s server after he cyber fucked a kid

I’m not “sheltering” anyone

you're giving lily safe space from people who would have her banned from discord and this forum, that's sheltering her

m0nde
04-12-2020, 08:44 PM
Oh yes he did

let's see logs, no one erased anything. I'll admit I'm wrong if you show them to me. Regardless, what does that have to do with your actions regarding lily? if you hate pedophilia do much, then deaL with lily, ban her and report her to discord

maks
04-12-2020, 08:46 PM

yeah a lot of people were really mad at him over that, I always assumed that was the point he was doing it to fuck with us

Wendy <3
04-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Can we just get rid of lily already she's disgusting and needs to be stopped

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 06:32 AM

lmao

m0nde
04-13-2020, 08:30 AM
lmaoexactly, posting that is fucking crazy, jesus christ

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 03:40 PM
exactly, posting that is fucking crazy, jesus christ

girl blew the fuck up

Simio
04-13-2020, 06:17 PM
Someone ought to contact the Victoria child check and let them know lisa is mentally unstable and of the information from Peter Quinn that she sexually molested a child.

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 06:18 PM
She is defending a pedophile!

Simio
04-13-2020, 06:21 PM
Yes the fact she is friends with a pedophike would be very relevant for child check to know.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 07:00 PM
It doesn’t work like that. Some fucking retard can’t just call up and make up lies about someone, it’s based on a nationwide criminal check and you can’t have a record of any kind

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:09 PM
It doesn’t work like that. Some fucking retard can’t just call up and make up lies about someone, it’s based on a nationwide criminal check and you can’t have a record of any kind

They seem quite interested in the accusations and this forum....

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:11 PM
They do independent investigations from my understanding and are very interested in post history.

m0nde
04-13-2020, 09:18 PM
Someone ought to contact the Victoria child check and let them know lisa is mentally unstable and of the information from Peter Quinn that she sexually molested a child.

she had a sexual relationship with a person she is convinced is a pedophile and then got knocked up by them, aborting their baby. this person insists she, herself, is a pedophile
after this, she decided to defend and provide safe harbor for an admitted pedophile.

you have to wonder how good a system that is, giving that card to someone who's actions show they condone pedophilia, as long as it's on their terms

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:22 PM
she had a sexual relationship with a person she is convinced is a pedophile and then got knocked up by them, aborting their baby. this person insists she, herself, is a pedophile
after this, she decided to defend and provide safe harbor for an admitted pedophile.

you have to wonder how good a system that is, giving that card to someone who's actions show they condone pedophilia, as long as it's on their terms

That’s why they solicit independent information from others so they can verify any behavior that could damage children. It doesn’t need to be criminal behavior and I’m glad Lisa exposes herself so good can come out of this.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:24 PM
Fuck off losers

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:25 PM
Expect a call lisa.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:26 PM
Nothing will come of your slander and lies

I have a clean record and it certainly won’t be stained by some piece of shit making up lies on the internet

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:27 PM
Expect a call lisa.

I don’t fucking think so retard

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:28 PM

Go back to wop where dp cyber fucked a kid you sack of shit

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:28 PM
Peter Quinn’s contact info is also verified that they can look into. I also think they can screen your employer and have them get involved.

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:29 PM
My references are grandpa peter, Gordon, Peter, and a variety of posts I’ve archived here. I also archived Donald’s suicide. It’s that has relevance to this check and organization.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:30 PM
Lol

You’re a fucking retard

You’re just insanely jealous that you don’t actually do anything good for the community and I do

m0nde
04-13-2020, 09:31 PM
That’s why they solicit independent information from others so they can verify any behavior that could damage children. It doesn’t need to be criminal behavior and I’m glad Lisa exposes herself so good can come out of this.

i'm glad you're invested in providing a safe place for children on the internet. let me know how it goes.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:31 PM
You’re a stalker

But you can’t do shit

So get a life loser

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:32 PM
i'm glad you're invested in providing a safe place for children on the internet. let me know how it goes.

You want kids here? Maybe they can join monde’s pedo club

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:32 PM
Assembling a pdf of all the evidence to submit with an applicable report. Also glad they are accessible by phone as well as email.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Assembling a pdf of all the evidence to submit with an applicable report. Also glad they are accessible by phone as well as email.

Please do.

I’d love for you to shoot yourself in the foot.

I’m a good citizen, YOU are a stalker

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 09:35 PM
bgd is harmless

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:35 PM
Please do.

I’d love for you to shoot yourself in the foot.

I’m a good citizen, YOU are a stalker

I am concerned that a child check is not appropriate with someone with a post history such as yours. I want to document the violent tendancies of your mental illness. Also the paper did not totally obscure your child check number.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:36 PM
bgd is harmless

Yeah because he’s an actual retard

If he had a brain he’d be dangerous

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:38 PM
Well they seemed interested and allowed me to follow up so I’ll see. They have a case worker assigned to this stuff.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:39 PM
Retard

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:40 PM
More evidence of not being suitable to be around children ^^^

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:40 PM
I have highlighted the posts where you say having cyber sex with a child is not a big deal as well and acceptable behavior.

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:42 PM
Oh I see so you made stuff up.

Good luck with that you retard loser

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 09:44 PM
its a bit unnerving that lisa enables pedophiles while bragging about having access to children

Simio
They are direct quotes about you taking about lily.

maks
Lol

You’re a fucking retard

You’re just insanely jealous that you don’t actually do anything good for the community and I do

umm

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:45 PM
How exactly do I “enable pedophiles” you retarded desperate skank?

maxgoldberg
04-13-2020, 09:49 PM
umm

who is jealous of lisa???

Simio
04-13-2020, 09:49 PM
I have learned this is the appropriate channel to file reports. https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/complaint-form You can respond to a case worker via email too

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 09:51 PM
Loser

maks
04-13-2020, 10:16 PM
who is jealous of lisa???

I dunno, and I'm not sure what good she does for this community

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 10:18 PM
Simio is.

And I’m talking about doing good for the community irl

Not shitposting on a forum maks

Wendy <3
04-13-2020, 10:24 PM
Retard

That's offensive to people like kent and lily. Maybe you should be more mindful with your words from now on

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 10:25 PM
That's offensive to people like kent and lily. Maybe you should be more mindful with your words from now on

It’s even more offensive to simio

Wendy <3
04-13-2020, 10:43 PM
:yeaok:

Just leave you creepy whore

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 10:46 PM
Go fuck yourself or ask everyone to show their hole to you

Post hole before you go

Really wanna see if gemma's hole is as mangled up as lisa's is

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 10:47 PM
Pretty sure it was you asking lily to post hers too, then she did....

Battery Bits
04-13-2020, 10:50 PM
Then someone asks to see your dick for once in your life and you act like a fucktard as though you were sexually abused

The nerve of you

Take a hike you fucking weirdo creep

m0nde
04-14-2020, 01:38 AM
Pretty sure it was you asking lily to post hers too, then she did....that was dp, stop using whatever you can to lash out at random people

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 01:39 AM
that was dp, stop using whatever you can to lash out at random people

No they both were

Fuck off pig

m0nde
04-14-2020, 01:39 AM
Then someone asks to see your dick for once in your life and you act like a fucktard as though you were sexually abused

The nerve of you

Take a hike you fucking weirdo creepyou did it several times until he got creeped out and left. you ruined the vibe in that channel and it became about defending lily.

that's all that's left for that channel. the only interesting person in there is garfield and he's in #wop laughing at it all anyway.

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 01:42 AM
you did it several times until he got creeped out and left. you ruined the vibe in that channel and it became about defending lily.

that's all that's left for that channel. the only interesting person in there is garfield and he's in #wop laughing at it all anyway.
Nope. I asked ONCE.

Meanwhile that creep asked NUMEROUS times for can cram 2.

And frankly my discord has picked up a hell of a lot since I kicked you and your toxic bullshit. I’m quite happy with it, it doesn’t have disgusting fucking retarded losers in it.

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 06:39 AM
She somehow thinks Dp will leave his 25 year old girlfriend for her and he has pages of messages of lisa begging for dick. Not only does she enable pedophiles, she is creeping on men who are in relationships.

Wendy <3
04-14-2020, 09:17 AM

The nerve of you

Take a hike you fucking weirdo creep

1. You were hitting on me for a long time with creepy shit telling me I'm cute or you wanted to make babies with me even though i tried to be nice and make jokes about it saying i was gay or I'd kill your baby

2. I only joked about the can cram 2 video being posted when dp was threatening to post it while all 3 of us were in the disco

3. You asked for dick pics more than once

4. The last straw was when i listened to the bev recording for the first time and told monde how horrible it was. He encouraged me to watch the Dr hundo video made from it. A day or 2 later i question why you were Ms Hundo. You said you cybered him because i wouldn't cyber you. Okay...creepy. The fact that you were begging him for dick pics the night Bev was rushed to the hospital on top of cybering the guy that made the horrible video of the supposed love of your life...unbelievable. A few nights later you start the shit up again asking for pics and telling me to cyber you when it's obvious it wasn't gonna happen. You and everything about you is fucking creepy and you're too stupid to even realize any of it. Keep trying to convince yourself that any of this is my fault though

5. I am so far out of your league of junkies and pedophiles thst it was insulting for you to have even considered it you fat ugly bitch

Bev.
04-14-2020, 09:40 AM
wendy thanks for posten that i didnt know any of that i enjoyed talking to you in discord and i dont post in there to much or in here cause i know cag and monde dont like me i stay out your a good person and enjoyed you when you were in discord take care

Autistic Spectrum
04-14-2020, 10:04 AM
lisa sucked a 12 year olds dick and killed your grandson

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 10:12 AM
wendy thanks for posten that i didnt know any of that i enjoyed talking to you in discord and i dont post in there to much or in here cause i know cag and monde dont like me i stay out your a good person and enjoyed you when you were in discord take care

you know what, maybe I've been a bit too hard on you

Wendy <3
04-14-2020, 02:50 PM

I'm an honest person and will admit i was hard on you and mean for reasons lisa created. She does this to everyone who is stupid enough to be nice to her. She's literally insane and has no business interacting with others. Anyway, sorry for treating you badly in the past and don't let her manipulate you anymore like she's trying to do with me for some strange reason

m0nde
04-14-2020, 02:51 PM
i still dislike bev because she's a manipulative, gaslighting liar, but she's a fuck ton better than lily who is too stupid to even carry on a conversation, spent 11 years grooming and sexually exploiting a mentally ill child online and is a pathological liar

bev is tolerable until she starts acting crazy, lily is just a garbage human being who looks like a bloated corpse and is retarded on top of that, so really serves no use other than as a punching bag

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 04:43 PM
At least Bev doesn't groom children.. for 11 years.

m0nde
04-14-2020, 05:21 PM
no comparison

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 06:11 PM
1. You were hitting on me for a long time with creepy shit telling me I'm cute or you wanted to make babies with me even though i tried to be nice and make jokes about it saying i was gay or I'd kill your baby

2. I only joked about the can cram 2 video being posted when dp was threatening to post it while all 3 of us were in the disco

3. You asked for dick pics more than once

4. The last straw was when i listened to the bev recording for the first time and told monde how horrible it was. He encouraged me to watch the Dr hundo video made from it. A day or 2 later i question why you were Ms Hundo. You said you cybered him because i wouldn't cyber you. Okay...creepy. The fact that you were begging him for dick pics the night Bev was rushed to the hospital on top of cybering the guy that made the horrible video of the supposed love of your life...unbelievable. A few nights later you start the shit up again asking for pics and telling me to cyber you when it's obvious it wasn't gonna happen. You and everything about you is fucking creepy and you're too stupid to even realize any of it. Keep trying to convince yourself that any of this is my fault though

5. I am so far out of your league of junkies and pedophiles thst it was insulting for you to have even considered it you fat ugly bitch
I said “I want your babies”

I asked for a dick pic ONCE you delusional fucktard

“Blah blah blah you cybered someone else” yeah ok

maks
04-14-2020, 06:22 PM
apologize to bendy

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 06:31 PM
apologize to bendy

I did ages ago but now they’re just making stuff up

Unless they actually believe that in which case they are a massive creep

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 07:14 PM
lisa is too old to have babies

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 07:36 PM
No I’m not

Meanwhile even your husband doesn’t want to breed with you

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 08:08 PM
You look about 50 years old in that last picture you posted lmao. No wonder you are in your 40s and still single

Battery Bits
04-14-2020, 08:17 PM
No I don’t

maxgoldberg
04-14-2020, 08:44 PM
Everyone in wop says yo do

Wendy <3
04-15-2020, 09:08 AM
Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny

Wendy <3
04-15-2020, 09:09 AM
This is the same insane and delusional woman that lied about me for years claiming I was some floppy tit old woman who stalked her and followed her to this forum

Battery Bits
05-06-2021, 06:06 PM

m0nde
05-06-2021, 06:55 PM
i still dislike bev because she's a manipulative, gaslighting liar, but she's a fuck ton better than lily who is too stupid to even carry on a conversation, spent 11 years grooming and sexually exploiting a mentally ill child online and is a pathological liar

bev is tolerable until she starts acting crazy, lily is just a garbage human being who looks like a bloated corpse and is retarded on top of that, so really serves no use other than as a punching bag

Battery Bits
05-06-2021, 07:10 PM
There are certain people who feel the need to make up lies about me

The truth is I have no criminal record at all and I work for a charity

Maybe instead of making up lies to desperately try and disparage someone maybe you should just be a better person instead of trying to drag someone down to your level with outright lies

Pirate Steve
05-06-2021, 07:14 PM
I guess every good story needs a villain

Battery Bits
05-06-2021, 07:16 PM
The type of lies they project say more about them as a person than me

Pirate Steve
05-06-2021, 07:20 PM
what sort of lies?

maks
05-06-2021, 07:22 PM
maybe you should just be a better person

I've already done that, I'm bored with it

Bev.
05-06-2021, 07:24 PM
I CANT BELIEVE MONDE COMES IN HERE AND SHITS ON ME WHEN I DONT EVEN BOTHER HIM

Pirate Steve
05-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Are you familiar with the word troll and what it means on the internet?

Battery Bits
05-09-2021, 07:57 PM

Battery Bits
05-16-2021, 11:01 PM

maxgoldberg
05-17-2021, 10:53 AM

she literally looks like a pedophile in this picture lmfaaaoooooo

maks
05-17-2021, 11:25 AM
why'd she bother censoring it, everyone already knows her real name

maxgoldberg
05-17-2021, 11:32 AM
i have no idea why she goes out of her way to try and prove things to people here, all she did was prove that she's fat, looks like a man who drives a windowless van

maks
05-17-2021, 11:57 AM
maybe this is a controversial opinion, but I believe blowing 12 year olds is wrong

maxgoldberg
05-17-2021, 12:01 PM
yeah its pretty bad

maks
05-17-2021, 01:42 PM
You should not blow 12 year olds like lisa did

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 01:53 PM
That card proves I have no criminal record at all

Retards

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 03:55 PM
It proves you didn't have one at the time the card was printed, it doesn't prove you don't currently have a criminal record. How old is that card?

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 04:02 PM
It proves you didn't have one at the time the card was printed, it doesn't prove you don't currently have a criminal record. How old is that card?

There is a fucking date on it, it’s current

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 04:06 PM
There's an expiration date, I don't see the issuance date. How long do those things last?

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 04:08 PM
There's an expiration date, I don't see the issuance date. How long do those things last?

I don’t know every few years

But I’m required to have one for the charity I work for, I couldn’t work there if I had a criminal record

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 04:22 PM
It lasts 5 years I checked

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 04:26 PM
That clears it up, as of 2019 Lisa hadn't been convicted of a crime.
Convicted.

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 04:39 PM
That being said we know she's committed at least one crime that we can confirm, it's illegal to grow your own weed in Australia. I think that might throw other non convicted crimes into question...

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 04:58 PM
Prove it.

And if you’re questioning whether or not I sexually assaulted anyone you can just leave my server thanks

chuckles
05-17-2021, 05:08 PM
Prove it.

And if you’re questioning whether or not I sexually assaulted anyone you can just leave my server thanks

Ha Ha, they told me all about you.

This ain't your server bitch. This is rubycalibre's. Idiot.

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 05:10 PM
Ha Ha, they told me all about you.

This ain't your server bitch. This is rubycalibre's. Idiot.
I was talking about MY server fuckwit

And then all you’ve heard is lies

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 05:10 PM
Prove it.

I said nothing of the sort

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 05:11 PM
I said nothing of the sort
Ok well

It’s disgusting and retarded and I’ve proven it’s not true

chuckles
05-17-2021, 05:13 PM
I was talking about MY server fuckwit

And then all you’ve heard is lies

I said this aint your server. Ever one knows that.

You ever been spoocked by a Clown? XD

Battery Bits
05-17-2021, 05:18 PM
I said this aint your server. Ever one knows that.

You ever been spoocked by a Clown? XD
I was talking about MY server half wit

Pirate Steve
05-17-2021, 05:23 PM
Ok well

It’s disgusting and retarded and I’ve proven it’s not true

You have proven you were not convicted of a crime that would impede you from working with children

m0nde
05-17-2021, 06:19 PM

maxgoldberg
05-18-2021, 05:54 AM
a bloated corpse lmao

maks
05-18-2021, 11:07 AM
I don’t know every few years

But I’m required to have one for the charity I work for, I couldn’t work there if I had a criminal record

According to bev, you were able to get out of a conviction by spending time in the mental ward. You've admitted you spent time in a mental ward, and that apparently does not invalidate the card, so all of this fits.

maks
05-18-2021, 11:09 AM
That clears it up, as of 2019 Lisa hadn't been convicted of a crime.
Convicted.

yep.

https://i.imgur.com/UE0ZRjn.png

Pirate Steve
05-18-2021, 11:29 AM
Wew

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:45 AM
Just did a new national police check

WEEDO
05-31-2021, 11:01 AM
MOST OF THE NON PEDOS I KNOW NEED A SPECIAL CARD TO PROVE THERE NOT PEDOS

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:03 AM
MOST OF THE NON PEDOS I KNOW NEED A SPECIAL CARD TO PROVE THERE NOT PEDOS

In this country you need one to work with children. It involves a full police check.

chuckles
06-07-2021, 02:14 PM
In this country you need one to work with children. It involves a full police check.

why are you obsessed with working with children? youre an out of control pedo.

maxgoldberg
06-07-2021, 02:30 PM
pedos go to great lengths to work with kids. lmao. they become teachers...

maxgoldberg
06-07-2021, 02:31 PM

and why she would post this picture lmao. she looks like a fat man who drives a windowless pedovan lmao

chuckles
06-07-2021, 03:51 PM

she gave up on working after she got fired from being a teacher and couldnt be around kids anymore. all she lusts for is children

m0nde
06-07-2021, 11:33 PM

So if your sick pedo fantasies were true I wouldn’t have one of these and be able to work for the charity I work for.why is there a big star-shaped chunk taken out of the middle?

Battery Bits
06-08-2021, 12:01 AM
why is there a big star-shaped chunk taken out of the middle?

It’s a see through window for the hologram

Bushpig Bill
06-08-2021, 12:55 AM

yo my teacher touched me wrong but i never said nothing to nobody at the time

m0nde
06-08-2021, 01:40 AM
It’s a see through window for the hologramoh, okay. i didn't notice a hologram

maxgoldberg
06-08-2021, 06:16 AM
that card is covered with dirt and crumbs from being at the bottom of a filthy purse