PDA

View Full Version : Someone should ask lily why she allowed her husband to conceive a child with their daughter

Wendy <3
04-21-2020, 04:40 PM
which caused her to turn to a life of drugs in an attempt to escape the reality that both of her parents were child molesters

m0nde
04-21-2020, 05:40 PM
this is horrible, lily. why did you alow this?

Wendy <3
04-21-2020, 07:15 PM
https://gazette.com/news/grandmother-struggles-to-help-boy-understand-mom-s-death/article_ed2b3bdd-2b63-54c6-ab4e-ef64abc801d3.html

You're not going to get away with telling lies about me brenda. Get ready bitch

Simio
04-21-2020, 07:30 PM
https://gazette.com/news/grandmother-struggles-to-help-boy-understand-mom-s-death/article_ed2b3bdd-2b63-54c6-ab4e-ef64abc801d3.html

You're not going to get away with telling lies about me brenda. Get ready bitch

can you post the content of the article?

Wendy <3
04-21-2020, 08:32 PM
To her family members, Crysta Chisholm’s struggles with drugs and alcohol were nothing new.

They pushed her across the country, away from them and they’d hear from her maybe every six months or so.

But she belonged to somebody, said Dora Williams, the grandmother of one of Chisholm’s four children. Chisholm’s three other sons have lived with their grandparents, Terry and Thomas Chisholm, in Colorado Springs since 2007.

“No matter what kind of mother she was, she was a human. She was somebody’s daughter,” Williams said last week.

The 32-year-old Chisholm’s body was found wrapped in a quilt beneath a mobile home outside of Colorado Springs on March 12. A few days later, her death was ruled a homicide, the second of 2012 in the unincorporated portion of El Paso County. The cause and time of her death have not been released, and the investigation is on-going, said Lt. Lari Sevene, a spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

It had been a year since Williams and Chisholm’s 16-year-old son, who Williams is helping raise, had heard from Crysta. Chisholm left the boy, Damien, with her ex-husband in North Carolina 10 years ago and had not returned. Her calls were infrequent, but from her voice Williams could tell that Chisholm struggled with her “sickness” — drug and alcohol abuse.

Sometimes it was obvious that Chisholm was high, Williams said.

Williams had known Chisholm since she was 12, as a girl growing up with a father in the military who was rarely home. Although she did not offer details, Williams suspected that is where her future daughter-in-law’s troubles began.

“I know Crysta’s been through hell and back,” Williams said. “I took her to the doctor everyday when she was carrying my grandson.”

Williams distinctly remembers when another family member last heard from Crysta — it was on Feb. 7, 2012, three days before Williams took her grandson to the dentist.

On Feb. 10, Colorado Springs police arrested Howard York, the owner of the trailer under which Chisholm’s body was found about a month later, on suspicion of aggravated robbery.

York allegedly robbed a westside Papa Murphy’s restaurant on Jan. 30 while wielding a machete.

No additional charges have been added to York’s jail records, and the Sheriff’s Office has not identified any suspects in Chisholm’s death.

Williams said she is at a loss when it comes to describing her death to Chisholm’s 16-year-old son. Williams described the boy as special needs, and said that he has the mentality of fifth or sixth grade child.

“The one thing he keeps asking is how? And that’s one thing that I’ve been dealing with,” Williams said.

Williams decided to spare her grandson the details of his mother’s death — most of which she herself does not know. She’d rather have her grandson think his mother is in heaven, and leave it at that. But the damage is still done.

“He lost his dream that she’s going to come back,” she said.

m0nde
04-21-2020, 10:25 PM
“No matter what kind of mother she was, she was a human. She was somebody’s daughter,” Williams said last week.

Williams had known Chisholm since she was 12, as a girl growing up with a father in the military who was rarely home. Although she did not offer details, Williams suspected that is where her future daughter-in-law’s troubles began.

this is very disturbing, lily

Barry_Wilson
04-21-2020, 11:09 PM
Oh my gosh!! Crysta!!

Rest in Pieces my sweet daughter.

Wendy <3
04-22-2020, 05:43 AM
Fuck you lily

maxgoldberg
04-22-2020, 07:36 AM
lmao jesus christ. i dont like this blue velvet remake

maxgoldberg
04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
York allegedly robbed a westside Papa Murphy’s restaurant on Jan. 30 while wielding a machete

hahhahah

clay
04-22-2020, 08:58 AM
pardon

maxgoldberg
04-22-2020, 12:19 PM
i actually hope this isnt true

Wendy <3
04-22-2020, 02:25 PM
You haven't seen her deny it yet...

m0nde
04-22-2020, 05:18 PM
sad stuff

Wendy <3
04-22-2020, 08:48 PM
Lily has Bell's palsy

m0nde
05-29-2021, 12:39 AM
i actually hope this isnt trueit is, lily alienated her daughter and drove her to drugs and worse and it led to her being murdered in a horific manner

Certified Lily
05-29-2021, 01:16 AM
No it's not true

m0nde
05-29-2021, 04:34 AM
lily the liar, denying facts from in a newspaper article on how and why her daughter was murdered
how pathetic and disgusting

Battery Bits
05-29-2021, 08:27 AM
lily the liar, denying facts from in a newspaper article on how and why her daughter was murdered
how pathetic and disgusting

Omg

Stop it

m0nde
05-29-2021, 08:33 AM
stop what? she's lying about what's in a newspaper article. why shouldn't she be called out on it?

Battery Bits
05-29-2021, 08:35 AM
stop what? she's lying about what's in a newspaper article. why shouldn't she be called out on it?

You are being incredibly cruel

chuckles
05-29-2021, 08:48 AM
your being Cruel by murdering donny in front of his poor innocent gramma.

Battery Bits
05-29-2021, 08:52 AM
your being Cruel by murdering donny in front of his poor innocent gramma.

You don’t even know us you try hard loser

chuckles
05-29-2021, 11:20 AM
You don’t even know us you try hard loser

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/7d1/4b8/d7a1b7fd8f3c478736e13fe86a241c25a4-12-it-pennywise.rsquare.w700.jpg

m0nde
05-30-2021, 12:04 AM
You are being incredibly cruel

she is an admitted pedophile who directly led to her daughter's murder. she deserves to burn in hell.

Desolation
05-30-2021, 12:22 AM
Lily is a weirdo on god no cap

maxgoldberg
05-30-2021, 12:00 PM
To her family members, Crysta Chisholm’s struggles with drugs and alcohol were nothing new.

They pushed her across the country, away from them and they’d hear from her maybe every six months or so.

But she belonged to somebody, said Dora Williams, the grandmother of one of Chisholm’s four children. Chisholm’s three other sons have lived with their grandparents, Terry and Thomas Chisholm, in Colorado Springs since 2007.

The 32-year-old Chisholm’s body was found wrapped in a quilt beneath a mobile home outside of Colorado Springs on March 12. A few days later, her death was ruled a homicide, the second of 2012 in the unincorporated portion of El Paso County. The cause and time of her death have not been released, and the investigation is on-going, said Lt. Lari Sevene, a spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

It had been a year since Williams and Chisholm’s 16-year-old son, who Williams is helping raise, had heard from Crysta. Chisholm left the boy, Damien, with her ex-husband in North Carolina 10 years ago and had not returned. Her calls were infrequent, but from her voice Williams could tell that Chisholm struggled with her “sickness” — drug and alcohol abuse.

Sometimes it was obvious that Chisholm was high, Williams said.

“I know Crysta’s been through hell and back,” Williams said. “I took her to the doctor everyday when she was carrying my grandson.”

Williams distinctly remembers when another family member last heard from Crysta — it was on Feb. 7, 2012, three days before Williams took her grandson to the dentist.

On Feb. 10, Colorado Springs police arrested Howard York, the owner of the trailer under which Chisholm’s body was found about a month later, on suspicion of aggravated robbery.

York allegedly robbed a westside Papa Murphy’s restaurant on Jan. 30 while wielding a machete.

No additional charges have been added to York’s jail records, and the Sheriff’s Office has not identified any suspects in Chisholm’s death.

Williams said she is at a loss when it comes to describing her death to Chisholm’s 16-year-old son. Williams described the boy as special needs, and said that he has the mentality of fifth or sixth grade child.

“The one thing he keeps asking is how? And that’s one thing that I’ve been dealing with,” Williams said.

Williams decided to spare her grandson the details of his mother’s death — most of which she herself does not know. She’d rather have her grandson think his mother is in heaven, and leave it at that. But the damage is still done.

“He lost his dream that she’s going to come back,” she said.

this is awful, but i had figured something similiar happened to this woman.