PDA

View Full Version : lisas condition became worse last night

internutt
06-03-2020, 03:18 PM
bev is spreading her insane lies because she cant take ot thst lisa is very sick so she is saying "shes fine"

lisa's illness got much worse as of late last night. she is not able to post here becausr of it.

whatever you think of her, consider saying goodbye or saying any wishes to her now. pm me if you have a question

fuck covid. im so sick of it.

m0nde
06-03-2020, 03:48 PM
i hope she's okay and fuck bev for lying about this shit, seriously, i wish all these old sacks of shit would just leave us alone

Bev.
06-03-2020, 04:10 PM
monde your such a stupid asshole hes lieing she is just fine and her mother and her are doing fine and he dose not even talk to her family so fuck off

Bev.
06-03-2020, 04:18 PM
internutt your the lier and telling lies about lisa i was with her last night and she is just fine and you didnt even talk to her family you dont even know them so your the big lier here and you and monde are both ASSHOLES

m0nde
06-03-2020, 04:45 PM
why are you doing this bev? it's not funny! lisa and i may have had our differences, but i hope she's okay. just leave me alone, bev

Bev.
06-03-2020, 04:51 PM
i will when you see im not lieing she is ok i was with her last night and shes ok internutt is the lier here and he did not talk to her family and if lisa want to stop being my friend its up to her not you

internutt
06-03-2020, 05:11 PM
ya to be honest o just feel sorry for bev. i think she almost believes her own delusions now.

sad way to end a forum persona.

i will post any updates itt

Bev.
06-03-2020, 05:24 PM
your the nut who believes his own lies about lisa niternutt the big nut

m0nde
06-03-2020, 06:09 PM
what're you talking about, bev? leave us alone you liar. if you see lisa, please tell her we all hope she's okay