PDA

View Full Version : At 11:30AM melbourne time this morning lisa passed away.

internutt
06-03-2020, 08:36 PM
Bev is using her account because she is insane and completely emotionless.

Lisa, rest in peace.

Uh, really, the world is a mess right now try now to post mean bullshit here. its over, lets just move on.

Battery Bits
06-03-2020, 08:39 PM
R.I.P.

m0nde
06-04-2020, 02:40 AM
I'm so sorry. And Bev, you're a horrible person. Lisa was a kind soul who bathed at least once every other day and smoked a lot of weed. she wanted you all to know she was not a meth head .

peace, wherever you are lisa

Bev.
06-04-2020, 06:28 AM
sorry to tell you lisa is well and dose not have the virus but you dont have to worrie any more im not with her any more like you said im not a good friend i stabed her in the back im a back stabing cunt ,piece of shit and a lier ive had enough of your shit monde and now you all can stop posting the note and if you think your a better friend to her then me good luck being her friend again a friend would not had to keep throwing this up to lisa face but if your a better friend then me good luck with her im done with all your shit your a big prick to keep posting that note so have your fum with it IVE HAD ENOUGH

Wendy <3
06-04-2020, 11:57 AM
sorry to tell you lisa is well and dose not have the virus but you dont have to worrie any more im not with her any more like you said im not a good friend i stabed her in the back im a back stabing cunt ,piece of shit and a lier ive had enough of your shit monde and now you all can stop posting the note and if you think your a better friend to her then me good luck being her friend again a friend would not had to keep throwing this up to lisa face but if your a better friend then me good luck with her im done with all your shit your a big prick to keep posting that note so have your fum with it IVE HAD ENOUGH

I really hate that juggler outlaw guy what a piece of shit

internutt
06-04-2020, 12:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw

m0nde
06-04-2020, 04:45 PM
That wall of text had now been memorialized in #wop

maxgoldberg
06-10-2020, 10:03 AM
sleep apnea lol

Wendy <3
06-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Monde stop whatever she's talking about

m0nde
06-10-2020, 08:39 PM