PDA

View Full Version : who from rubynet could realistically be the first Miss America?

m0nde
06-30-2020, 02:41 PM
dessoh or reno are my top choices. cag is married and is disqualified.

She is beauty and she is grace
She is queen of 50 states
She is elagance and taste
She is miss united states

Garfield
06-30-2020, 03:57 PM
marco

m0nde
06-30-2020, 04:11 PM
sorry, marko only dresses up as a woman and raises his skirt for oversized blackk men on the weekend. i don't think he identifies as a woman either
i don't think that would work

Garfield
06-30-2020, 05:45 PM
theoritically a black person could win

m0nde
07-01-2020, 12:41 AM
dr gonad gushings

Plug Drugs
08-16-2020, 05:18 PM
me these days lost a bunch of weight, was considering being a faggot but then men started touching me without permission and i in a hurry barfed down like 20 junkfood items in kingsize amounts but still skinny

autistic women have started doing this thing where they walk directly in front of where i am walking down a sidewalk or in a store aisle or whatever and stand and stare at me and keep doing that to me the whole way

i started to go fucking insane and now i scream the shit out at people in public and get away with it

Plug Drugs
08-16-2020, 05:19 PM
and throw shit at cars and at people and i'm allowed to as long as they were doing something wrong/irritating

Plug Drugs
08-16-2020, 05:20 PM
cars especially

Plug Drugs
08-16-2020, 05:24 PM
but yeah looking really good i guess, i wake up with abs most days and got a six pack forming, the remnants of my fat rolls are now in six-pack configuration, i'm guessing there's a six pack underneath it and a gut full of vegetables underneath that which i poop out each day and have abs again

reno
08-16-2020, 09:35 PM
are you nominating yourself or having a breakdown

internutt
08-16-2020, 10:27 PM
but yeah looking really good i guess, i wake up with abs most days and got a six pack forming, the remnants of my fat rolls are now in six-pack configuration, i'm guessing there's a six pack underneath it and a gut full of vegetables underneath that which i poop out each day and have abs again

stop fucking posting here and get on god damn discord u retard

maks
08-17-2020, 04:47 PM
stop fucking posting here and get on god damn discord u retard

He should absolutely not do that

Plug Drugs
08-18-2020, 07:31 PM
my nomination speech for missteress america would go something like:

"i think everyone should be rich. I will make 3D printers which make more of themselves and mine resources for themselves and give everybody everything they want on their front lawn unless they leak bad stuff but then we'll put them out in the middle of nowhere aka loserville. Then I also think we deserve free solar panels that make themselves to stop strokes. Do this or else"

Plug Drugs
08-18-2020, 07:33 PM
"I think the rich should get richer; I think the poor should become rich. I think the middle class should become upper middle class, nay, rich as fuck, and that will be the way of things times a billion or ill put fucking bullets in heads""

maxgoldberg
08-20-2020, 09:54 AM
He should absolutely not do that

you know how you ended up liking people on discord that you didn't like on the forum? maybe pluggy should be given a chance to prove himself worthy of wop

maks
08-24-2020, 10:56 PM
you know how you ended up liking people on discord that you didn't like on the forum? maybe pluggy should be given a chance to prove himself worthy of wop

I have a feeling "rewrite wikipedia pages into 20,000 words and spam them" will not translate well into the new medium