Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
10-09-2020, 09:17 AM
?

Dustin
10-09-2020, 01:21 PM
prob who cares tho

root ghost
10-09-2020, 07:48 PM
no lol i have never raped anyone. i remember that night though we spent $400 at the bar and there was a breakdown at home. thats all im going to say about it not getting into personal details anymore although it is slightly amusing how obsessed you guys are with me

Dustin
10-09-2020, 09:22 PM
no lol i have never raped anyone. i remember that night though we spent $400 at the bar and there was a breakdown at home. thats all im going to say about it not getting into personal details anymore although it is slightly amusing how obsessed you guys are with me

tell the story

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
10-09-2020, 10:40 PM

Stay away from her m8

Battery Bits
10-10-2020, 02:11 AM
prob who cares tho

Fuck off and get a life loser

Battery Bits
10-10-2020, 02:19 AM

$400 at the bar? I doubt it. Does that count all the alcohol you poured down the drain?

I never said you tried to rape me, I said you wouldn’t leave me alone, even when I tried to shut myself in the bathroom (there is no lock on the door) and when you wouldn’t get off me or leave me alone I threw you through the shower door. That is all I ever said. Maks has his own interpretation and that’s where this attempted rape crap comes from.

These people are fucking losers.

Leave me alone “Gordon” or you’ll end up the same way.

I love my own space and I don’t like it being invaded.

I dated Sherman for nearly 3 months and it didn’t work out, end of story.

Now get lives.

Kosher Mini Tacos
10-10-2020, 04:10 AM
rootbeer is your ex?

maks
10-10-2020, 07:42 AM
I said you wouldn’t leave me alone, even when I tried to shut myself in the bathroom (there is no lock on the door) and when you wouldn’t get off me or leave me alone I threw you through the shower door.

what exactly is your understanding of attempted rape, because that's practically a dictionary definition. people have gone to jail for less.

maks
10-10-2020, 07:45 AM
"Oi, I nevah said it was rape, I just said he kept trying to force himself on me even after I hid in the loo and I had to physically assault him to make him stop. that's not rape maks you bushpig"

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
10-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Dont sook cause you couldnt root me daughter even for 400 bucks m8