PDA

View Full Version : bev is poissening lisas mind and tutning her against me and plug drugs

Sniper666
12-18-2020, 05:15 PM
lisa please ramember wgo really cares for you

Bev.
12-18-2020, 07:54 PM
thats a lot of BULLSHIT i dont work lisas mind she has a mind of her own no one tells her what to do she says what she wants to you and plugdrugs i have nothing to do with her post she talks to me the same way when she gets pissed at me and says im always cracking shit at her lisa speacks her own mind that who lisa is

Battery Bits
12-18-2020, 07:57 PM
Bev go on messenger

Sniper666
12-18-2020, 08:02 PM
plz join aquarium niggaz i will be on voice in 5 minutes. i will apologize.

Pluɡ Drugs
12-19-2020, 07:31 AM
thats a lot of BULLSHIT i dont work lisas mind she has a mind of her own no one tells her what to do she says what she wants to you and plugdrugs i have nothing to do with her post she talks to me the same way when she gets pissed at me and says im always cracking shit at her lisa speacks her own mind that who lisa is

everything you say is a lie or is some delusional thought caused by your alzheimers

Bev.
12-19-2020, 08:02 AM
look im not the lier here you are and im sick of this shit about you to fighting over lisa i have nothing to do with this shit shes her own boss and dose as she wants its her life to do as she likes all i can say is MAY THE BEST MAN WIN and im done with all off this shit in here so fuck off now

Certified Lily
12-19-2020, 09:07 AM
look im not the lier here you are and im sick of this shit about you to fighting over lisa i have nothing to do with this shit shes her own boss and dose as she wants its her life to do as she likes all i can say is MAY THE BEST MAN WIN and im done with all off this shit in here so fuck off now

You tell him Bev,good you said that

Certified Lily
12-19-2020, 09:10 AM
everything you say is a lie or is some delusional thought caused by your alzheimersshut up ass wipe, She is not a lier

Bev.
12-19-2020, 09:36 AM
thank you lily we both know we do not tell lisa what to do she has a mind of her own and post what she feels to lisa im only donnys gram and is her friend cause of him i do nor run her life shes her own person and these two asses fight over her all the time and blame me and i have nothing to do with that shit there both a bunch of retards

Pluɡ Drugs
12-19-2020, 09:50 AM
ive talked to lisa a lot about this and we both agreed its time for you to move on with your life

Bev.
12-19-2020, 09:53 AM
ok i will and good luck to you both lisa is a good person and i will miss her but i never told her what to do her life is her life as i say we only stayed friends cause im donnys gram nothing else

Sniper666
12-19-2020, 11:11 AM
ok i will and good luck to you both lisa is a good person and i will miss her but i never told her what to do her life is her life as i say we only stayed friends cause im donnys gram nothing else

stop cyberbullying us. you are acting out your twisted hate campaign