PDA

View Full Version : Retard loser

Battery Bits
12-26-2020, 09:25 PM

Bev.
12-26-2020, 10:21 PM
internutt leave lisa out of this shit your saying think what you want about me but leave her alone she only is my friend cause im donnys gramother nothing else

internutt
12-26-2020, 10:42 PM
internutt leave lisa out of this shit your saying think what you want about me but leave her alone she only is my friend cause im donnys gramother nothing else

Lisa is my friend, and I will talk to her any heckin which-way I please. You don't control her Bev. You are not going to push her into a psycho-isolationist death spiral like you did to Doņald. Back Off.

Battery Bits
12-26-2020, 10:44 PM
Lisa is my friend, and I will talk to her any heckin which-way I please. You don't control her Bev. You are not going to push her into a psycho-isolationist death spiral like you did to Doņald. Back Off.

We are not friends

Bev.
12-26-2020, 10:51 PM
i do not controll lisa and im not psycho i did not kill donald im not gonna put up with this shit you and lisa can be friends im not stopping her from being with you its between you and her so leave me out of this shit and i loved donald

internutt
12-26-2020, 11:05 PM
i do not controll lisa and im not psycho i did not kill donald im not gonna put up with this shit you and lisa can be friends im not stopping her from being with you its between you and her so leave me out of this shit and i loved donald

If you continue to threaten my and lisa's relationship I will alert the massachusetts state troopers.

Bev.
12-26-2020, 11:12 PM
good go and do that cause my niece is a trooper and she would just think your a jerk useing your friendship and lisas to turn me in to them retard

Bev.
12-26-2020, 11:51 PM
i just told my best friend sandy that you are gonna tell the state police about your post and she thinks your a jerk cause she knows my niece who is a trooper and said go and do that and see how far it will take you ha ha

internutt
12-27-2020, 07:44 AM
My lawyer says that I definitely have a case against you for libel, cyber harassment, threats and hate speech.

I've already given them my consent and they will be contacting the massachusetts legal system monday.

LolI wish i could be there when you open the door and get served.