PDA

View Full Version : How can i send ewok money

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Tell him to refer me to cashapp so it gives him ten bones (anyone who says bones is a faggot)

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 01:05 AM
Tell him to refer me to cashapp so it gives him ten bones (anyone who says bones is a faggot)

Dis cracka dont even got zelle or venmo im not signing up for streamlabs. Im just trying to send a niqqa a burger

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Dis cracka dont even got zelle or venmo im not signing up for streamlabs. Im just trying to send a niqqa a burger

Finna*

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 01:12 AM
I have a tested iq of 9733

I am a major fan of the blacks (niggers) and the jews (kikes) and their wonderful contributions to this amazing place that doesnt need depopulated by a virus that doesnt even exist that was made in a lab (that doesnt exist) to help the us government win against the us government , because the us government is going to work very hard to ensure that the us government doesnt win, they cant let the person they put there win that would be terrible they need to let the person they put there win so they can transfer 10 trillion dollars to a factory that turns money into oil that can be rubbed on Bald’s 7,000,000 foot long head (to stop the virus that doesnt exist) to prevent the virus from existing in china because it migjt turn into a television (that doesnt exist) from a virus in an inbred chinese lab (that doesnt exist) to usher in the new world order that was already there

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 01:18 AM
I have a tested iq of 9733

I am a major fan of the blacks (niggers) and the jews (kikes) and their wonderful contributions to this amazing place that doesnt need depopulated by a virus that doesnt even exist that was made in a lab (that doesnt exist) to help the us government win against the us government , because the us government is going to work very hard to ensure that the us government doesnt win, they cant let the person they put there win that would be terrible they need to let the person they put there win so they can transfer 10 trillion dollars to a factory that turns money into oil that can be rubbed on Bald’s 7,000,000 foot long head (to stop the virus that doesnt exist) to prevent the virus from existing in china because it migjt turn into a television (that doesnt exist) from a virus in an inbred chinese lab (that doesnt exist) to usher in the new world order that was already there

Why would someone register or put in more than the minimum effort required to say nothing?

Your entire life is lines bent to form letters that pat you on the back when you recognize the pattern you saw when your grandma texted you congratulations for learning how to ride a bike, “you are doing so great son” “that show was good” instant dopamine boost, “that show was not good” fight initiated, energy expended, point made, world won, life jacked off onto the screen of life.

“I’m not even here im ai” - Named “Zillions” Celebrity (head of hollywood jedi academy) (jedi what a familiar word that invokes feelings of overcoming unsurmountable odds (is that even a word i just heard it in anime once”

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 02:07 AM
thank you for a tested iq of 9733 would you like this url