PDA

View Full Version : The 2 people who left for cag’s bullshit are not welcome back

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 01:51 PM
Jsyk

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
03-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Now i have nowhere to go :suicidal:

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 02:05 PM
Now i have nowhere to go :suicidal:

Not you.

But you could do with making a new account, this one is pretty sad

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 02:06 PM
The two “nicest” sheeple

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 02:07 PM
Cag did this bullshit and anyone blaming me can go fuck themselves

I’ve never done shit like that to anyone

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
03-18-2021, 02:09 PM
Just get this one banned like you usually do :sulis:

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 02:11 PM
No you can just look like a loser for all I care

maxgoldberg
03-18-2021, 02:38 PM
in your warped, shizophrenic mind, you have delusions of everyone conspiring with me against you. listen to yourself and realize how insane you sound.

maxgoldberg
03-18-2021, 02:39 PM
literally no one is conspiring against you, lisa. go see your doctor.

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 02:46 PM
in your warped, shizophrenic mind, you have delusions of everyone conspiring with me against you. listen to yourself and realize how insane you sound.

No you actually contacted my dead fiancé’s mother with a bunch of malicious shit in an attempt to drive Bev away from the “community”.

You’re a total POS

Gabi-xx
03-18-2021, 02:56 PM
For the record, I didn't leave the server for any reason other than to make sure I keep my own mental health in a good place and the drama can be very draining. I was genuine in my concern and advice towards you and understand that my leaving may have unintentionally made you feel abandoned, and for any accidental pain I may have caused I do apologize. I don't revel in causing anyone upset intentionally or not, and hope that you can understand where I'm coming from but I will respect your need to have space regardless.

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 03:05 PM
For the record, I didn't leave the server for any reason other than to make sure I keep my own mental health in a good place and the drama can be very draining. I was genuine in my concern and advice towards you and understand that my leaving may have unintentionally made you feel abandoned, and for any accidental pain I may have caused I do apologize. I don't revel in causing anyone upset intentionally or not, and hope that you can understand where I'm coming from but I will respect your need to have space regardless.

Thankyou.

I’m just mad that cag pulls this malicious shit and people blame me for the “drama”.

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 03:08 PM
I mean she started a campaign against me a week before she maliciously contacted my dead fiancé’s mother. Calling me a fat slob and telling everyone I stole money from Bev.

Then when she did this https://postimg.cc/K1LKMzcV I banned her and she ran off to play the note and stuff to my dead fiancé’s mother

Beyond the pale

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
03-18-2021, 03:12 PM

Thank you and I have forgiven you

Sunflower
03-18-2021, 03:18 PM
lisa killed don

maxgoldberg
03-18-2021, 03:19 PM
Lisa, you are under the impression that I did this to hurt you and are lashing out for literally no reason other than you think I'm out to get you. I am not. Nor is anyone else. You need to chill out and log off from the internet.

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 03:23 PM
Lisa, you are under the impression that I did this to hurt you and are lashing out for literally no reason other than you think I'm out to get you. I am not. Nor is anyone else. You need to chill out and log off from the internet.

Bullshit you malicious pathetic psychopath

You might run grandmothers off the internet but I’m not going anywhere so deal with it and try and do that without stalking people and maliciously contacting their family

maxgoldberg
03-18-2021, 05:03 PM
as i remember clearly, you stalked dp's ex wife and make comments about her yellow teeth, so don't be a hypocrite and tell me not to do things that you've done for years. lmao you and flag were busy trying to dox all kinds of people who did nothing but say mean things to you.

maxgoldberg
03-18-2021, 05:05 PM
and all this drama could have been over with yesterday, yet all you seem to want is to draw it out and are angry with me for telling Donny's mom the truth. Your reaction to that means you didn't want Bev's family to know what was going on it that server. I did what I had to do, because if that were my mother, I would want to know.

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 05:12 PM
as i remember clearly, you stalked dp's ex wife and make comments about her yellow teeth, so don't be a hypocrite and tell me not to do things that you've done for years. lmao you and flag were busy trying to dox all kinds of people who did nothing but say mean things to you.

I didn’t stalk her you fucking POS I just tried to tease him about a pic I saw, that wasn’t even his wife you retard.

Oh and I don’t dox people and never have so fuck off you hypocritical projecting psycho slag

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 05:16 PM
and all this drama could have been over with yesterday, yet all you seem to want is to draw it out and are angry with me for telling Donny's mom the truth. Your reaction to that means you didn't want Bev's family to know what was going on it that server. I did what I had to do, because if that were my mother, I would want to know.

What was going on? Oh like you abusing Bev to the point of her having a heart attack.

Bev is the matriarch of her family, she’s not a child so stop trying to excuse the malicious shit you did and pass it off as caring.

You kept threatening to contact Bev’s family if she didn’t leave the “community” then when I banned you as frankly you were the one who needs to fuck off and step back from the computer you ran straight away and contacted her daughter with a bunch of malicious bullshit.

And why you brought dp into it was just pathetic

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 05:20 PM
Not to mention your pathetic campaign you tried to run against me before you pulled this shit, telling everyone I’m a fat slob and I stole money from Bev and other crap.

I’m not likely to forgive you because your motivations were anything BUT altruistic

Ԍᴏrdon МϲВurnie
03-18-2021, 05:29 PM
Can't wait until 2 weeks from now when you 2 will be acting like this never happened

Battery Bits
03-18-2021, 05:40 PM
Can't wait until 2 weeks from now when you 2 will be acting like this never happened

Yeah like I’m going to forget that this pathetic fucking slag maliciously contacted my dead fiancé’s mother.

If anyone needs to fuck off from the computer it’s the hypocrite contacting people’s families

Sunflower
03-18-2021, 06:14 PM
like where going to forget you killing dnny