PDA

View Full Version : OMIGAHD GUIZ I"M FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!

Ramen
07-29-2012, 09:04 PM
i opened my pantry to throw somthing away in teh trach an i saw ah big brown striped spider!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!

:crying:

maks
07-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Think of how the spider feels, he saw an obese puerto rican with rotted genitalia.

Ramen
07-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Think of how the spider feels, he saw an obese puerto rican with rotted genitalia.

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!! :argument:

j/k... ever find who you want to hug you??

maks
07-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Why do you believe that the answer to every question is 'go touch somebody'? You're one of those ... what's the opposite of an autistic? Oh, a whore, that's right. You're a whore.

Ramen
07-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Why do you believe that the answer to every question is 'go touch somebody'? You're one of those ... what's the opposite of an autistic? Oh, a whore, that's right. You're a whore.

were you molested whe you were little? is that why you're so bitter towards sex?? a hug is nothing sexual, but if you're relating it to something sexual, maybe you have had bad experiences in the past... did daddy touch you?? i'm here if you need someone to talk to. :) it'll be ok, maks... <3

maks
07-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm not bitter towards sex, but it doesn't dominate my life and I respect myself enough that I don't need to write on myself with sharpie, perform deviant and disgusting acts that hardly even count as sexual, and upload photos of it to 4chan.

maks
07-29-2012, 09:29 PM
I can understand people wanting to get off, but it's not about the sex for you it's about the attention and that's what makes you a whore

Desolation
07-29-2012, 09:42 PM

ruthless

maks
07-29-2012, 09:52 PM
truth hurts

Goku
07-29-2012, 09:58 PM
i opened my pantry to throw somthing away in teh trach an i saw ah big brown striped spider!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!

:crying:

...sad thing is, she is talking about her pussy, you have to learn ramen code...I also heard there was a Korean baby up there too..

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm not bitter towards sex, but it doesn't dominate my life and I respect myself enough that I don't need to write on myself with sharpie, perform deviant and disgusting acts that hardly even count as sexual, and upload photos of it to 4chan.

:goodone:

maks
07-29-2012, 10:01 PM
...I also heard there was a Korean baby up there too..

oh so that's rice... I thought it was maggots.

maks
07-29-2012, 10:02 PM
lets be honest it's probably both

Ramen
07-29-2012, 10:06 PM
it's funny how maks really has these preconcieved notions about me based on pics that i did 4+ years ago on vodka with a guy that was very sexually dominant. lol

maks
07-29-2012, 10:08 PM
it's funny how maks really has these preconcieved notions about me based on pics that i did 4+ years ago on vodka with a guy that was very sexually dominant. lol

I can only work with the evidence I have in front of me. Where I come from people who do things like that are whores.

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:08 PM

...hey ramen.....

Ramen
07-29-2012, 10:09 PM
I can only work with the evidence I have in front of me. Where I come from people who do things like that are whores.

well, that dude and i had a monogamous sexual relationship for years. lol not that you care. you'll still go on about it because you're amused and seemingly obsessed about my sexual activity from 2007/2008...

maks
07-29-2012, 10:11 PM
well, that dude and i had a monogamous sexual relationship for years. lol not that you care. you'll still go on about it because you're amused and seemingly obsessed about my sexual activity from 2007/2008...

If I'd sucked a dick in 2007/2008 people would still call me a faggot, and I would be.

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:13 PM

:herve:

Ramen
07-29-2012, 10:14 PM
If I'd sucked a dick in 2007/2008 people would still call me a faggot, and I would be.

if you were a faggot, i wouldn't drag it on into an obsession. occasion, yes, but not every time you were online. i participated in bdsm monogamously, and not that 50 shades of grey bullshit cuz that shit isn't even depicted accurately. so what if i experimented with stuff? at least i was monogamous with that guy.

clay
07-29-2012, 10:16 PM
does anyone believe she opened up her pantry for anything other than marshmallow cream

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:16 PM
if you were a faggot, i wouldn't drag it on into an obsession. occasion, yes, but not every time you were online. i participated in bdsm monogamously, and not that 50 shades of grey bullshit cuz that shit isn't even depicted accurately. so what if i experimented with stuff? at least i was monogamous with that guy.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:17 PM
...hey ramen...

maks
07-29-2012, 10:21 PM
if you were a faggot, i wouldn't drag it on into an obsession. occasion, yes, but not every time you were online.

You're not a very compelling person aside from that, there's literally nothing else to talk to you about

i participated in bdsm monogamously, and not that 50 shades of grey bullshit cuz that shit isn't even depicted accurately. so what if i experimented with stuff? at least i was monogamous with that guy.

You're still not getting it. People who do bsdm are damaged and/or stupid, but they're at least getting off on it. You wrote shit on your forehead, licked someone's asshole, and uploaded the pictures to 4chan. You did it strictly for the attention. Since you brought up child abuse, is it possible you didn't get enough attention growing up? Would you go so far as to say you were neglected?

Ramen
07-29-2012, 10:25 PM
You're not a very compelling person aside from that, there's literally nothing else to talk to you about

You're still not getting it. People who do bsdm are damaged and/or stupid, but they're at least getting off on it. You wrote shit on your forehead, licked someone's asshole, and uploaded the pictures to 4chan. You did it strictly for the attention. Since you brought up child abuse, is it possible you didn't get enough attention growing up? Would you go so far as to say you were neglected?

i didn't write anything or upload pics. he did. you obviously don't know the concept of BDSM. and i was not abused as a child. were you?

FFUUUUUU
07-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Goku/Kakerot: No one likes you and Dragonball Z is for faggots.
Maks: Quit being obsessed. Ramen already knows she fails at life. You, however, feel the need to remind her and revolve your life around her failing life. That means you fail 10x worse.
Ramen: You're fat, you give rim jobs, and you probably smell. No telling how low your meat curtains hang, but they probably look like carne asada. Also quit trying to explain shit to maks. It's just feeding the troll, and he's a dickwad that is totally fixated on you and your ass licking, making him a loser.

Now children, play nicely, and shut the fuck up.

Also, you're a little bitch for crying about a spider and running to the internet to make a thread about it. No one cares!

maks
07-29-2012, 10:31 PM
i didn't write anything or upload pics. he did. you obviously don't know the concept of BDSM. and i was not abused as a child. were you?

Uh huh, I'm sure you had no idea when the guy you met on the internet was writing 'hi internet person' on your head and taking pictures of it that the pictures would end up on the internet.

bsdm is a sexual act, in involves contact between two people who for some reason find being smacked with shit erotic. It's not the same as posting pictures on the internet, don't try to pretend that it is.

Your parents failed to teach you anything about self respect, that's a form of child abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:31 PM

...hey, hey, hey, hey, Now lets chill out for a second, I am a sadist, anyways ramens mom gave her food instead of love....

maks
07-29-2012, 10:33 PM
some shit I promise you nobody read

look this thread is starting to get interesting why don't you go ruin a different one ok

FFUUUUUU
07-29-2012, 10:34 PM
look this thread is starting to get interesting why don't you go ruin a different one ok

I believe that you and I have totally different definitions for "interesting". I found this thread to be an unfunny snoozer, which had potential to scare the shit out of Ramen pertaining to spiders. You already ruined it.

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:38 PM
ramen, did you prefer having "big bert" written on your forehead or "mccovey"?

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Goku/Kakerot: No one likes you and Dragonball Z is for faggots.
Maks: Quit being obsessed. Ramen already knows she fails at life. You, however, feel the need to remind her and revolve your life around her failing life. That means you fail 10x worse.
Ramen: You're fat, you give rim jobs, and you probably smell. No telling how low your meat curtains hang, but they probably look like carne asada. Also quit trying to explain shit to maks. It's just feeding the troll, and he's a dickwad that is totally fixated on you and your ass licking, making him a loser.

Now children, play nicely, and shut the fuck up.

Also, you're a little bitch for crying about a spider and running to the internet to make a thread about it. No one cares!

..ramen just fuck this fag and get it over with, that way he stops trying to be your hero, you are so utterly unprepared for the task at hand you you ball sniffing dirt bag...you're like OB's level, you should think of sticking up for her, you may stand a chance of not dying a virgin...you remind me of that gnat who is buzzing in my face when you have a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other, your the shit that dont flush, dirt on my shoes completely and for sure pathetic in every form...go fuckin evolve some more, before you open your stupid mouth, your stupidity kills the brain cells of people around you

Ramen
07-29-2012, 10:40 PM
ramen, did you prefer having "big bert" written on your forehead or "mccovey"?

i don't know. did you prefer your allison or bosley?

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:40 PM
album http://imgur.com/a/XHmA5#0
shit was so cash

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:41 PM
shit was so cash 3/14
NEVER FORGET!

FFUUUUUU
07-29-2012, 10:41 PM
..ramen just fuck this fag and get it over with, that way he stops trying to be your hero, you are so utterly unprepared for the task at hand you you ball sniffing dirt bag...you're like OB's level, you should think of sticking up for her, you may stand a chance of not dying a virgin...you remind me of that gnat who is buzzing in my face when you have a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other, your the shit that dont flush, dirt on my shoes completely and for sure pathetic in every form...go fuckin evolve some more, before you open your stupid mouth, your stupidity kills the brain cells of people around you

God damn you're a shit poster! You write like you cut yourself. Do you? I hope you do and cut too deep sometime.

maks
07-29-2012, 10:42 PM
more milquetoast bullshit nobody read

what did I just say?

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:42 PM
also, did some faggot remove the ramen pictures from the Wayback Machine forum?

FFUUUUUU
07-29-2012, 10:44 PM
what did I just say?

I don't give a damn what you said, Mr. Milsap.

lnopia the great
07-29-2012, 10:44 PM
ffuuuu you really do suck at posting

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:45 PM
why does everyone think marks is ronnie milsap?

maks
07-29-2012, 10:46 PM
also, did some faggot remove the ramen pictures from the Wayback Machine forum?

rootbeer, he's mod of that subforum and a little sensitive about personal information

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:46 PM
God damn you're a shit poster! You write like you cut yourself. Do you? I hope you do and cut too deep sometime.

..sorry if what i said hurt your feeling dude, if your mom is back from working the streets you can ask her for some love...or just sleep with your brother like you know you like to do, I remember that 4chan post you wrote about your brother giving you head, and how you were hoping he would ask you to do him....by the way, that is real sick man....real sick

Goku
07-29-2012, 10:47 PM

:y:

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:48 PM
haha, i love cancerot's replies. he throws some generic insult out and makes his post into some multi-line tirade

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:50 PM
rootbeer, he's mod of that subforum and a little sensitive about personal informationthis is just wrong headed because ramen posted those herself to 4chan and made a big effort about trying to become a chan with them
if it was something someone was trying to hide, that's one thing, but she wanted them to be public

rootbeer
07-29-2012, 10:50 PM
i don't know. did you prefer your allison or bosley?

big bart

FFUUUUUU
07-29-2012, 10:51 PM

I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the things I say. I'm still waiting on someone to make me laugh, and no one online right now is funny.

maks
07-29-2012, 10:54 PM
this is just wrong headed because ramen posted those herself to 4chan and made a big effort about trying to become a chan with them
if it was something someone was trying to hide, that's one thing, but she wanted them to be public

it's pointless to argue, mod's word is law brah

m0nde
07-29-2012, 10:55 PM
NEVER FORGET

rootbeer
07-29-2012, 10:56 PM
i thought u loved ramen

rootbeer
07-29-2012, 10:57 PM
</3

lnopia the great
I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the things I say.

see your problem is that kind of concept only works if the style you have is something desirable but as it stands you are actually on par with a child with a learning disability

maks
can't love someone who doesn't love themself

lnopia the great
07-29-2012, 10:58 PM
smearing poop on your face cause you DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YALL THINK isnt actually bad ass

rootbeer
07-29-2012, 10:58 PM
:biggun: :ramen:

Desolation
07-29-2012, 11:50 PM
never gonna let anyone take pictures of me sucking dick

Ramen
07-29-2012, 11:55 PM
:biggun: :ramen:
<3

Desolation
07-29-2012, 11:58 PM
You know what I just realized from the pictures m0nde posted on imgur - it says both "big bert" and "mcovey" on ramen's forehead yet theres no signs of wiped off sharpie. These photos must have taken place in two separate nights. This debate is now open for discussion. How much do we really know about the ramen photos? I know IWC posted them but perhaps this was an extended weekend of keystone light and Virgina slim cigarettes.

m0nde
07-30-2012, 12:00 AM
it's not just that she licked asshole, she licked some arab guy's asshole and said that it tasted like sand and mushrooms
classic