PDA

View Full Version : anothjer very interesting fact

Sunflower
04-26-2021, 08:02 PM
Donald J. Stone Jr., 29

Webster - Donald J. Stone Jr., 29, of Hartley Street, died on Thursday, August 24, 2017. He is survived by his mother, Jean A. (bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig) Stone of Twin Falls, ID; his brother, David W. Stone of Webster; his maternal grandmother, Beverly A. bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig of Webster; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins. He was born in Worcester, son of the late Donald J. Stone Sr., and was a lifelong resident of Webster.

Donald worked at Utility Trailers of New England as a mechanic for 7 years. He was loved by his family and will be greatly missed.

A graveside service with family remembrances will be held at 9 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017, at North Cemetery in Oxford. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery, 29 Winter St., 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02108. Paradis-Givner Funeral Home in Oxford is directing the arrangements.

why was lisa talking about dp dick after 10 days after August 24 2017?

I'm sorry but lisa hurt me bad. she is not a one person woman. she likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. she hung on me one time and went out and got fucked. I'm always wrong and she's always right. she needs more than one cock to please her. I wanted to marry her but I can't trust her not to cheat on me. She broke up with me and went out and got fucked then came back and told me about it and said "I'm not a nun". I just can't take it anymore.

Love you,
donny

maxgoldberg
04-26-2021, 08:28 PM
Donald J. Stone Jr., 29

Webster - Donald J. Stone Jr., 29, of Hartley Street, died on Thursday, August 24, 2017. He is survived by his mother, Jean A. (bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig) Stone of Twin Falls, ID; his brother, David W. Stone of Webster; his maternal grandmother, Beverly A. bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig of Webster; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins. He was born in Worcester, son of the late Donald J. Stone Sr., and was a lifelong resident of Webster.

Donald worked at Utility Trailers of New England as a mechanic for 7 years. He was loved by his family and will be greatly missed.

A graveside service with family remembrances will be held at 9 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017, at North Cemetery in Oxford. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery, 29 Winter St., 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02108. Paradis-Givner Funeral Home in Oxford is directing the arrangements.

I'm sorry but lisa hurt me bad. she is not a one person woman. she likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. she hung on me one time and went out and got fucked. I'm always wrong and she's always right. she needs more than one cock to please her. I wanted to marry her but I can't trust her not to cheat on me. She broke up with me and went out and got fucked then came back and told me about it and said "I'm not a nun". I just can't take it anymore.

Love you,
donny

very interesting lol.

maxgoldberg
04-26-2021, 08:29 PM
She was probably so overcome with grief over her """""finace's"""" death and the only thing that can fix that is dp's dick ^_^

maxgoldberg
06-03-2021, 08:23 AM
Donald J. Stone Jr., 29

Love you,
donny