PDA

View Full Version : donny pooped himself when he died. when junkies overdose they poopoo their pants

internutt
04-29-2021, 07:40 AM
donny was slowly dying, his stupid heroin addled brain barely cogniscent of what was truly going on "mommy help... mommy.. mommy... icp help me... shaggy 2 dope please save me.." then a splat echoed in bevs shitty apartment. he felt warm viscuous liquid running down his legs and up into the back of his shirt. then he smelled it. the disgusting 2 week old heroin junkie shit he had managed to keep inside himself was spilling out of him in hos death throes. "aww garr dang it. dat aint no good. GRAN-MAW I DUN POOPED MUHSELF AGIN"

maxgoldberg
04-29-2021, 07:45 AM
hey thats lisas dead finace youre talking about. they were engaged and had a honeymoon to hawaii planned. they were gonna have two kids and name them demin and lace

clay
04-29-2021, 07:46 AM
remember when lisa uploaded photos of her pegging donnie's dead body

maxgoldberg
04-29-2021, 07:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMwIpVaSvI

clay
04-29-2021, 07:49 AM
so nobody remembers when lisa flew to the united states to visit bev and then snuck into the funeral home to anally rape donnie's corpse

internutt
donny was probably thinking of shaggy 2 dope inatead of lisa when he was dying.

internutt
so nobody remembers when lisa flew to the united states to visit bev and then snuck into the funeral home to anally rape donnie's corpse

we need to bting back peter quinn so he can tell that story in full

Desolation
04-29-2021, 11:59 AM
Crazy to think about people take a nasty runny shit when they die. Warm, brown liquid running down your legs as you enter that white light. The same as you are when you are born. White, blinding light stinging your eyelids. Poop flowing out your asshole. Time is a flat circle.