PDA

View Full Version : Wax on Wax off

Goku
07-29-2012, 11:11 PM
...The other day I was on this web forum and the question was asked which Disney princess would you prefer...now after hearing the replies of everyone I decided to post my pick...I choose Gothic Belle...when asked "who is that" I showed them a hand drawn picture of belle that I Gothed out years ago...well this one fat ugly bitch on there said that I did not draw that picture... that it was a fake...Now I was crushed, I love art, I would never steal someones work, and it was not very good it was from a long time ago...but this girl is like Ob, basically a person who thinks they know computers when they actually dont know shit, but act like the the CEO of Geek Squad when they are really the mail clerk for atari...Now after owing her in a 15 minute post fest of me discussing her mothers sexual partners and eating habits she finally got mad and logged off...now I am not satisfied I want blood. now I know I can't kill her so someone whats the best way to send her a serious PC ass kicking bug...Please don't post like you know what your talking about, you will fail and we will make fun of you...OB,FUU,steveyy, and any other retard...

rootbeer
07-29-2012, 11:12 PM
...The other day I was on this web forum and the question was asked which Disney princess would you prefer...now after hearing the replies of everyone I decided to post my pick...I choose Gothic Belle...when asked "who is that" I showed them a hand drawn picture of belle that I Gothed out years ago...well this one fat ugly bitch on there said that I did not draw that picture... that it was a fake...Now I was crushed, I love art, I would never steal someones work, and it was not very good it was from a long time ago...but this girl is like Ob, basically a person who thinks they know computers when they actually dont know shit, but act like the the CEO of Geek Squad when they are really the mail clerk for atari...Now after owing her in a 15 minute post fest of me discussing her mothers sexual partners and eating habits she finally got mad and logged off...now I am not satisfied I want blood. now I know I can't kill her so someone whats the best way to send her a serious PC ass kicking bug...Please don't post like you know what your talking about, you will fail and we will make fun of you...OB,FUU,steveyy, and any other retard...

maks
07-29-2012, 11:14 PM
fyi you can hire a hitman on the darknet

Camoron
07-29-2012, 11:14 PM
wait until the 70 year old senators find out about tor and the dark net and start legilsaitng it

Camoron
07-29-2012, 11:15 PM
tbh I wouldnt mind that the darknet is fucking sick

Goku
07-29-2012, 11:17 PM
fyi you can hire a hitman on the darknet

...with my luck I message an undercover cop instead, murder life in jail lots of but sex, computer hacks or virus attacks, probation and sex with women....I only have one choice...

maks
07-29-2012, 11:22 PM
wait until the 70 year old senators find out about tor and the dark net and start legilsaitng it

the whole point of tor is that it can't be brought down by legislation, but it's going to be fun to watch them try

...with my luck I message an undercover cop instead, murder life in jail lots of but sex, computer hacks or virus attacks, probation and sex with women....I only have one choice...

you can also hire hackers on the darknet, and it's probably cheaper

m0nde
07-29-2012, 11:23 PM
... some shit i'm not going to read ...