PDA

View Full Version : bev, have you played "granny's farm" lately? are you still into junes journey?

internutt
05-16-2021, 07:44 PM
i found some cool vids of william jr playing his countryfied music at some wedding or something. ill uypload them here for you

Bev.
05-16-2021, 07:56 PM
marks remrmber when you showed lisa screen shots of lily saying she sent them to you and lily called you a lier and said she never did so you lied about that you keept telling lisa lily is sending me screen shote but she never did so your just lieing about me like you did to lily i believe lily when she said she did not do that but curst monde believed it cause to him we are all liers no one else is

internutt
05-16-2021, 07:57 PM
marks remrmber when you showed lisa screen shots of lily saying she sent them to you and lily called you a lier and said she never did so you lied about that you keept telling lisa lily is sending me screen shote but she never did so your just lieing about me like you did to lily i believe lily when she said she did not do that but curst monde believed it cause to him we are all liers no one else is

im not marks. and im askign you what games you are playing these days.

??

maks
05-16-2021, 07:58 PM
I don't give a shit what you think bev. I screenshotted and shared pretty much every nasty thing you said to me privately when you were fighting with lisa, keep antagonizing me and I'll post it all.