PDA

View Full Version : I think it's improtant for the entire community to come together and celebrate the life of late and beloved poster, Mr. Jack

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:07 PM
Since Bev has returned, I am combing through the dusty archives of supermensa forum, so I can put a collection of Donny's writings together. Please don't be sad friends, grieve if you must but be joyful in celebration of his life. he touched so many hearts and could see beauty in places you'd least expect it.

I feel like I'm gonna die for 2 days after each time I use, I just deal with it. Your boy has been told he's a trooper. People I know would rather go gank people or suck dick, than to deal with it, get through the sick, and get their tolerance down.

Believe me tho, if some of them people I used to run with haven't OD'd yet, I definitely won't. How many dope fiends do you know that will share half their shit with fine bitches? Just me, it seems like. I fucked my veins up big-time shooting Fentanyl patches last weekend, I doubt I'll put anything up my sleeve for a good long while. I tried putting a 15 in a hand vein Tuesday, pushed about 2cc's, missed and had about 10 seconds of the most excruciating pain of my life, it felt like my hand was on fire. I probably have nerve damage now. It sucks because nothing interests me anymore unless I'm jammed up. I have like 2 awesome fun days a week, and 5 shitty sick ones. Don't fuck with needles, kids, and if you must, don't be a bitch about coming down. Share the love, that's how an awkward scrub like me pulls fine pussy regularly.

It's a dirty fuckin' game, but I love it.

http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?10286-RIP-Mr-Jack&p=373103&viewfull=1#post373103

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:08 PM
I love the part about the handvein. remember that weird spider bite on his hand lisa? ring any bells?

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:12 PM
Fuck yeah Nuffy, I love coke, I just can't find a decent connect up here that isn't selling stupid expensive stept-on garbage. 150 a ball for like 2% purity. Northeast is all pills and firefire dope. People are falling out left and right, I heard there's been 300 fatal O.D.'s in this state this year alone. The hard I can get is bonkers tho, I almost prefer busting out the vinegar and slamming it. I'm heavy back into the Oxy pretty much exclusively, such a clean nice high. I haven't touched dope in about 3 months actually, but that's mainly cuz my dude went ghost, and my homegirl doesn't want me fucking with it. Everytime I have even $20 on me, it's like a war inside my head not to try to cop. I always just say fuck it and get pils. That shit is life-long. The whole time I was in rehab I couldn't wait to get out, cop, and fix my shit downtown in the Dunkins bathroom. TURNS OUT, I couldn't because this girl I put on fell out in there the previous day. That's probably the worst thing I've ever done to anyone, shooting young girls full of drugs. Most of them are trickin' now.

I miss those days, and I don't. For now I'm just gonna rail Oxy, drink, bake, trip, fucks with rock, and take E.

Coca derivatives fiend me out that night, opiates fiend me out for life. That sounds like a badass N'Orleans weekend, get extra gacked and trip brains for the SM homie

Desolation
05-31-2021, 10:16 PM
He was clean when he died of a small heart

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:17 PM
What the fuck do you know about me? I'm not a heroin addict, I have way more than $2,000 and I get way more pussy than you'll ever get.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:23 PM
I had some shit a few months back that was horrid.
Tasted like it was cooked with the baking soda in the back of a nasty fridge.
Made me puke, and not for the right reasons.

Then there's that shit that just numbs your mouth out like Anbesol and doesn't do shit.

Bev.
05-31-2021, 10:37 PM
when donny lived with his mom and dad i never knew any of this and his post but when his mom went to open stores where she worked and traveled he and david stayed with me and i never interfeared in his life cause he was in his late 20 i knew he had a drug problem but when he stayed with me i set the rules and if he didnt like it he stayed away but then came back he then told me he meet lisa and i saw her once or twice i would go to bed he told me and his mom he loved her and wanted to marry her we were happy for then both we never interfeared with him and lisa and she knows that they did fight a lot his mom told me when he stayed with me but it was between them he also told us that lisa was good for him and helped him through a lot of bad times i was happy for thenm and thank lisa for that but one day he was very up set and said guess what lisa when out and got fucked and told me she is not a nun and wanted to leave him witch i saw a post that she posted saying donny and i broke up so he was hurting real bad cause he did want to marry her and she wanted to marry him to but he was hurt over her breaking up with him i know shes gonna say its not true but i saw her post saying donny and i are done and then it was over and the night he died the note was with him and this is not a lie its the truth sorry lisa i know you two loved each other by but it ended

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:42 PM
" That's probably the worst thing I've ever done to anyone, shooting young girls full of drugs. Most of them are trickin' now."

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:43 PM
when donny lived with his mom and dad i never knew any of this and his post but when his mom went to open stores where she worked and traveled he and david stayed with me and i never interfeared in his life cause he was in his late 20 i knew he had a drug problem but when he stayed with me i set the rules and if he didnt like it he stayed away but then came back he then told me he meet lisa and i saw her once or twice i would go to bed he told me and his mom he loved her and wanted to marry her we were happy for then both we never interfeared with him and lisa and she knows that they did fight a lot his mom told me when he stayed with me but it was between them he also told us that lisa was good for him and helped him through a lot of bad times i was happy for thenm and thank lisa for that but one day he was very up set and said guess what lisa when out and got fucked and told me she is not a nun and wanted to leave him witch i saw a post that she posted saying donny and i broke up so he was hurting real bad cause he did want to marry her and she wanted to marry him to but he was hurt over her breaking up with him i know shes gonna say its not true but i saw her post saying donny and i are done and then it was over and the night he died the note was with him and this is not a lie its the truth sorry lisa i know you two loved each other by but it ended
That is a half truth

We had a fight yes but it lasted for like an hour then we made up

You know I was also with him asleep on cam the night he died and that the fight we had about me sleeping with someone was weeks before he wrote the love poem for me and months before he died

You also know he overdosed on your drugs

So don’t twist it Bev, I’m done taking shit for this, your version of events does NOT add up, I was fucking there, I wasn’t in the room with him but I was on cam asleep and everything was fine between us

There was NOT “more than one cock”, Donny and I had an agreement and he slept with lots of women himself

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:45 PM
That is a half truth

We had a fight yes but it lasted for like an hour then we made up

You know I was also with him asleep on cam the night he died and that the fight we had about me sleeping with someone was weeks before he wrote the love poem for me and months before he died

You also know he overdosed on your drugs

So don’t twist it Bev, I’m done taking shit for this, your version of events does NOT add up, I was fucking there, I wasn’t in the room with him but I was on cam asleep and everything was fine between us

There was NOT “more than one cock”, Donny and I had an agreement and he slept with lots of women himself

was it many cocks?

bev says you murdered donny.

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:47 PM
was it many cocks?

bev says you murdered donny.
After years with Donny and never getting to actually meet him I slept with ONE person

He meanwhile openly fucked lots of women

So don’t come at me for being human

Bev.
05-31-2021, 10:47 PM
you were there for donny i said that he said you helped him and i said that to but i never talked to you much you were with him in my room and only knew what he told me and his mom that you broke up with him cause he was rearly hurt over it

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:49 PM
Hi Bev. I'm chuckles. Did you murder Donny by giving him bad drugs?

Bev.
05-31-2021, 10:49 PM
no i didnt i loved my grandson very much

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:52 PM
no i didnt i loved my grandson very much

then why are you shitting all over him with a fake suicide note?

Battery Bits
you were there for donny i said that he said you helped him and i said that to but i never talked to you much you were with him in my room and only knew what he told me and his mom that you broke up with him cause he was rearly hurt over it
Yes we had a fight and yes it hurt him when I slept with someone

But you also know we made up like an hour later, you also know he was sleeping with other women himself and you also know we were very much together when he died and I’m almost certain you know he overdosed on your drugs and didn’t kill himself because of me like you claim. Just like you also know I never fucked any kids or my dad like you told maks.

You have a problem Bev, you fucked up and rather than admit that you want to blame me and lie your way out of it. I can’t live with this shit anymore. I’m not diabolical like you Bev. I loved you too but I can’t do this anymore and keep taking shit for something I didn’t do.

m0nde
when is this going to stop? why is it the same thing over and over again? can someone please make her leave so we can have some peace?

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:53 PM
Hi Bev. I'm chuckles. Did you murder Donny by giving him bad drugs?

Donny was an adult who chose to do drugs himself

But yes he was getting drugs off Bev, I knew that when he was alive.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv61yEcOqpw

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:54 PM
when is this going to stop? why is it the same thing over and over again? can someone please make her leave so we can have some peace?

I can’t do that

I’m trying to muddle through and make sense of something so senseless

m0nde
05-31-2021, 10:55 PM
You have a problem Bev, you fucked up and rather than admit that you want to blame me and lie your way out of it. I can’t live with this shit anymore. I’m not diabolical like you Bev. I loved you too but I can’t do this anymore and keep taking shit for something I didn’t do.and this is why I hate bev so much. she is a gaslighting liar as sick in the head as lily

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:56 PM
that post is all the same shit recycled over again and lumped together in a jumbled mess. her programming is broken.

Bev.
05-31-2021, 10:57 PM
well some one tell that fuck whit monde to mind his own ps and qs last week it was lily he went after and talked shit about her and now its me so who will it be next week asshole like your mr wonderfull no your just a person who got his brown nose in every one life so just look at your life asshole and see what you did and trying to hide it and go after every one else
to cover up what you did

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:57 PM
well some one tell that fuck whit monde to mind his own ps and qs last week it was lily he went after and talked shit about her and now its me so who will it be next week asshole like your mr wonderfull no your just a person who got his brown nose in every one life so just look at your life asshole and see what you did and trying to hide it and go after every one else
to cover up what you did

LOL

m0nde
05-31-2021, 10:59 PM
I wish it would stop. bev, could you please just leave again? look at the nastiness you've caused today.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 10:59 PM
and stop ruining my memorial thread with this mushy "I WUUVVVED YOU" garbage.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:01 PM
literally every conversation between bev and the idiot lisa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA