chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:44 PM
donny

Bev.
05-31-2021, 10:51 PM
donny was a good granson and as a gram i love all my gran kids

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:57 PM
This is what it is like for me everyday Bev since you read everyone the “suicide note”

A place I used to escape to, turned into horrid people rubbing horrific shit in my face everyday

Because of you and what you did

chuckles
05-31-2021, 10:59 PM
This is what it is like for me everyday Bev since you read everyone the “suicide note”

A place I used to escape to, turned into horrid people rubbing horrific shit in my face everyday

Because of you and what you did

find a new forum

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 10:59 PM
find a new forum

You GTFO garbage

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:02 PM
as if people weren't horrible to you before she showed up.

Bev.
05-31-2021, 11:03 PM
ya but you know dp tricked me and said it was only between him and me i trusted him and im so sorry for that i told you but you told me you dont blame dp only me i told you i will take this to my grave so what did lily do to you you band her from your server for monde and wendy she dont bother any one but monde dont stop and comes after me to but thats ok cause you love them we were good friends till monde took over your server

Pirate Steve
Chuckles has a point

maxgoldberg
and now that shes back again, you'll both be on speaking terms by the end of night.

Pirate Steve
05-31-2021, 11:05 PM
That is usually how it goes. Unfortunately all the underlying issues get ignored and the cycle begins anew

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:29 PM
as if people weren't horrible to you before she showed up.

I don’t care about YOUR petty shit cag, you’ve always been a stupid slag

I care about shit about Donny though

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:30 PM
ya but you know dp tricked me and said it was only between him and me i trusted him and im so sorry for that i told you but you told me you dont blame dp only me i told you i will take this to my grave so what did lily do to you you band her from your server for monde and wendy she dont bother any one but monde dont stop and comes after me to but thats ok cause you love them we were good friends till monde took over your server
Again you try and blame everyone else

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:31 PM
and now that shes back again, you'll both be on speaking terms by the end of night.

You’ve got no clue dipshit

Bev.
05-31-2021, 11:34 PM
NO CAG LISA AND I ARE DONE SHE HATES ME SO MUCH NOW SHE WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN SO NOW CAG YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR THAT AND I WAS IN HERE JUST DEFENDING MY SELF BUT LIE YOU AND EVERY ONE IN HERE HATES ME CAUSE IM DONNYS GRAM I KNOW THAT

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:37 PM
NO CAG LISA AND I ARE DONE SHE HATES ME SO MUCH NOW SHE WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN SO NOW CAG YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR THAT AND I WAS IN HERE JUST DEFENDING MY SELF BUT LIE YOU AND EVERY ONE IN HERE HATES ME CAUSE IM DONNYS GRAM I KNOW THAT

It’s not Donny’s fault that people are against you, It’s yours!

Bev.
05-31-2021, 11:40 PM
THANK YOU LISA LIKE YOU DIDNT HURT DONNY BWELL YOU DIDF HE TOLD ME AND HIS MOM THAT WHY DO THEY HATE YOU TO

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:43 PM
if i leave a trail of heroin pills into oncoming traffic i wonder if bev would follow it

Battery Bits
05-31-2021, 11:43 PM
THANK YOU LISA LIKE YOU DIDNT HURT DONNY BWELL YOU DIDF HE TOLD ME AND HIS MOM THAT WHY DO THEY HATE YOU TO
Donny and I were in a serious relationship and yes I hurt him, he also hurt me numerous times, but you know damn well we made up and things were all good between us when he died (on your drugs), I was sleeping on cam with him when he passed away, I didn’t know he was taking drugs though because i was asleep

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:44 PM

bev's true colors are so beuatiful

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:45 PM
Just like a grandaughter to you lmao

Bev.
05-31-2021, 11:47 PM
DID YOU GRAM PULL YOUR HAIR A LOT AND LOCK YOU UP IN THE ATTIC A LOT POOR GRAM TO HAVE A GRANDAUGHTER LIKEV YOU A POLE DANCER AND I PERSON WHO POSED NUDE FOR MEN IN THE FOURM NO WONDE GRAMMA HATED YOU

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:55 PM
an abusive and evil grandma gloating about childabuse. very telling lmao

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:56 PM
what kinds of horrible things have you done to your children and grandchildren, aside from killing one and blaming his e-girlfriend and reading a travesty of a fake note to all her aquaintences.

internutt
05-31-2021, 11:57 PM
what kinds of horrible things have you done to your children and grandchildren, aside from killing one and blaming his e-girlfriend and reading a travesty of a fake note to all her aquaintences.

its interesting to see bevs facebook profile, and that basically none of her family talk to her, yet they constantly post on each others pages and have many pics of them hanging out together.

telling.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:57 PM
look i say terrible things to people all day on the internet, so the stuff you prattle on about my childhood doesn't bother me lol. go ahead and lash out all you want, i know you faked donny's note. i ahve no idea why you would do something so evil, but here we are.

maxgoldberg
05-31-2021, 11:59 PM
its interesting to see bevs facebook profile, and that basically none of her family talk to her, yet they constantly post on each others pages and have many pics of them hanging out together.

telling.

she sits in her low-income retirment apartment drinking alone and feeling sorry for herself and probably annoying the fuck out david

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:01 AM
when she's not doing that, she was either messagine me or marks about what a terrible person lisa was, then go run and tell lisa that everyone was talking shit about her lol

internutt
06-01-2021, 12:04 AM
she sits in her low-income retirment apartment drinking alone and feeling sorry for herself and probably annoying the fuck out david

imagine how numb he must be. i really do feel sorry for him.

i also worry for his safety as bevs apartment must be a complete shithole/deathtrap. i just imagine old crap piled high around electrical plugs.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:06 AM
imagine how numb he must be. i really do feel sorry for him.

i also worry for his safety as bevs apartment must be a complete shithole/deathtrap. i just imagine old crap piled high around electrical plugs.

It’s actually kept clean, she has a homemaker

I can say that much

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:08 AM
what i cant understand is, bev grandson dies in her bed while shes in the other room, and years later she comes here and reads a fake suicide note to all her friends to fit in, and thinks lisa will never find out.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:09 AM
thats what happens when you lie, bev, its called the snowball effect. i think a bubble might also be another good anology

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:10 AM
I had suspicions from the get go

It didn’t sound like Donny at all

Donny talked and wrote like some eloquent wigger

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:13 AM
did you trade accounts with him on supermensa. i was scouting posts and thought i stuck gold because i found lisa posts that were using ebonics.

internutt
06-01-2021, 12:13 AM
It’s actually kept clean, she has a homemaker

I can say that much

really? how?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:15 AM
But I get twisted by Bev and the whole situation, she was Donny’s grandmother and I know he loved her, I didn’t want to dishonor Donny.... but I can’t take this shit anymore, not with the telling maks I fucked a kid and everything else. It’s simply not true and I’ve known for a long time how diabolical Bev can be.

maxgoldberg
a couple people have also remarked that they are happy for you finally not putting up with bevs shit. monde and shiz

Battery Bits
did you trade accounts with him on supermensa. i was scouting posts and thought i stuck gold because i found lisa posts that were using ebonics.

I don’t know, possibly

What was the post

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:17 AM
it was you calling mr jack "ma nigga"

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:18 AM
and i accidently posted a lisa post disguied as a mr jack post in the memorial thread.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:19 AM
it was you calling mr jack "ma nigga"

Doesn’t sound like me unless I was teasing him, I did tease him sometimes in play

m0nde
06-01-2021, 12:21 AM

apparently dp "tricked" her into betraying someone she thought of as a daughter by reading an entirely made up note implicating this person she thought of as a daughter in the death of her beloved grandson.
and she did this, while laughing, to ingratiate herself with people she knew would use it against her.

why on earth would anyone, sane or otherwise, do that to someone who they loved? hypothetically, say that she didn't make up the note, it's still horrible. but given that she definitely did make up the note, it's truly sick and twisted

i've maintained this position since i heard what she did and no one will change my mind that bev is evil

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:25 AM
https://imgur.com/a/rE0i1I2

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:26 AM
dp is a huge piece of shit, but he didn't make you do that. you wanted to. every fucking chance you got in voice, you would trash lisa behind her back.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:27 AM
we have all heard you do it. you cant lie your way out of this one

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:29 AM
bev is always bragging about how smart she is until its convenient for her to be a sweet little old lady who gets tricked by mean bullies.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:30 AM
https://imgur.com/a/rE0i1I2

I think that was me taking the piss

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:31 AM
https://imgur.com/seGs42b

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:33 AM
https://imgur.com/seGs42b

That’s me in high school

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:33 AM
We called that pic “Trash”

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:36 AM
dont mind me just collecting underage pictures of forum members.

m0nde
06-01-2021, 12:36 AM
lisa, has bev ever apologized for suddenly, in a fit of anger, springing the news on you that you were the cause of donnie's death when she had maintained for the longest time that he died because his heart was three sizes too small?

has bev ever apologized for faking a note that implicated you in the death of her grandson?

has bev ever apologized for reading that note to dp so that he could spread that shit around and use it against you?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:41 AM
lisa, has bev ever apologized for suddenly, in a fit of anger, springing the news on you that you were the cause of donnie's death when she had maintained for the longest time that he died because his heart was three sizes too small?

has bev ever apologized for faking a note that implicated you in the death of her grandson?

has bev ever apologized for reading that note to dp so that he could spread that shit around and use it against you?

She apologized for reading the note to dp but says “I have to take that to grave with me” like as though it affected her more than me

She says they told me that he died of a heart attack because they didn’t want to hurt me, his mother told me when I spoke to her about the note that he died of an overdose, she seemed to have no idea what I was talking about about the note and probably thought I was insane

No apology for the other stuff, just denial

Bev.
06-01-2021, 12:46 AM
yes monde i told her many times im sorry for reading that note and i will take it to my grave and yes he was born with a small heart thats the truth but his mom never wanted lisa to know about the note cause donny loved her and she loved him we took her in to our family and we all loved her to and yes the note is real but i will never live it down and will take it to my grave like i a

Bev.
06-01-2021, 12:48 AM
i am out of her life now and will never bother her again so now you can be happy that our friend ship is no more and every one else who shit on me lisa will never hear from me again

m0nde
06-01-2021, 12:51 AM
you're not getting the point that you did it maliciously to get people who would use it against her to hound her about a LIE

that is, as lisa says, diabolical

Bev.
06-01-2021, 12:52 AM
monde if its not me your shitting on its lily your just va big stupid ass hole

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:10 AM
Monde isnt an asshole. he also repsects his dead families members and doesn't read their personal stuff to us on voice

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:12 AM
ya and fucks little boys to and wants to fuck david to i was told that by one of the people who post in her about him cause of him after lily all the time and that person still post in here to

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Why can't you be like the other grandmas? they are normal and don't tell porky pies :P

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:17 AM
why do you have these impulses to lie over stuff you dont need to?

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:20 AM
i love my kids and they all love me there not asshole like you and i rearly dont think jon likes you just some one to fuck

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:26 AM
You don't love anyone. you aren't capable of it. lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:29 AM
was your gramma fat and you made fun of her and is that why she hated you so much even your dad didnt like you to ive heard all about you cag

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:33 AM
I heard you faked your grandsons suidicide not and posted it to the internet for the lulz

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:36 AM
NOT TRUE CAG YOUR SUCH A FUCKING LIER I NEVER DID THAT YOU CRAZY RETARD

m0nde
06-01-2021, 01:46 AM
monde if its not me your shitting on its lily your just va big stupid ass hole

don't try to deflect and make this about lily. this is about you going to dp and laughing while you read him a note about lisa killing your grandson donnie. you did this fully knowing that he and others would use it against lisa.
own up to what you did and ponder how sick and twisted it is.

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:49 AM
OH FUCKING GO IN LISA SERVER AND RUN THAT YOU RETARD YOUR SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND CANT STAY OUT OF HERE BUT ONLY TO COME IN TO SHIT ON ME GET THE FUCK OUT

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:50 AM
OH FUCKING GO IN LISA SERVER AND RUN THAT YOU RETARD YOUR SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND CANT STAY OUT OF HERE BUT ONLY TO COME IN TO SHIT ON ME GET THE FUCK OUT

He’s not even in my server at the moment

I think he’s stressed out

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:51 AM
MONDE GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BOYS AND I SHOWED DAVID YOU POST HE VTHINK THAT YOR A ASSHOLE AND WOULD NEVER WANT ANTHING TO DO WITH YOU HE HAS A GIRL

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:52 AM
MONDE GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BOYS AND I SHOWED DAVID YOU POST HE VTHINK THAT YOR A ASSHOLE AND WOULD NEVER WANT ANTHING TO DO WITH YOU HE HAS A GIRL

I told you to leave David out of this

What is wrong with you?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:52 AM
you do know how to log off right? lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:53 AM
would you like one of us to help you figure out how to log off

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:24 AM
GO GASS LIGHT YOUR SELF

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Once upon a time there was an eeerevil junkie grandma with no teeth named bev, she was so evil and so mean that she faked her grandsons suicide note and read it to trolls on discord.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:48 AM
Sometimes bev would get very very drunk and start making suicidal threats on the internet

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:49 AM
Other times she would make up lies about singing in a band or her cool fun friend sandy who didnt exist because bev is so mean and evil to have any friends

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:51 AM
Cool fun sandy is totally real and not a figment of her rotting junkie brain.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:53 AM
Bev is actually very funny and has good traits

It was years into our relationship before she started being poison to me

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:53 AM
And I don’t know why

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:54 AM
You were jealous of cool fun sandy and she turned out not to be real. Wow lol

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:56 AM
You're always right and I'm always wrong you hurt me bad. Cool fun sandy never hurts me bad or shuts me down.

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:59 AM
NGO TO HELL LISA AND KISS CAGS ASS SHE A WHORE AND YOU LIKE THAT YOU TO BELONG TOGEATHER AND CAG IS RIGHT DUMP ME ON MESSANGER AND DONT PUT ME IN YOUR SERVER BUT YOU TOLD ME ALL READY IM NOT ALLOWED SO DO AS CAG ASKED YOU TO DO REMEMBER LISA I WAS THERE FOR YOU A LOTS AND NOW YOUR KICKING MY ASS FOR CAG

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:00 AM
You dont need to yell at me :(

Bev.
06-01-2021, 03:00 AM
SANDY IS VERY REAL I WILL SHOW HER TOMORROW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER AND IM SURE SHE WILL HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR YOU

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:01 AM
You're always allowed to leave:)

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:02 AM
SANDY IS VERY REAL I WILL SHOW HER TOMORROW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER AND IM SURE SHE WILL HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR YOU

Imaginary cool fun sandy would not be happy you are sharing her pictures with trolls on a dead forum.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:03 AM
NGO TO HELL LISA AND KISS CAGS ASS SHE A WHORE AND YOU LIKE THAT YOU TO BELONG TOGEATHER AND CAG IS RIGHT DUMP ME ON MESSANGER AND DONT PUT ME IN YOUR SERVER BUT YOU TOLD ME ALL READY IM NOT ALLOWED SO DO AS CAG ASKED YOU TO DO REMEMBER LISA I WAS THERE FOR YOU A LOTS AND NOW YOUR KICKING MY ASS FOR CAG

I’m not doing anything for cag

You used to be there for me Bev but something changed and you turned into poison and you won’t answer me why or be honest about it

Remember that I loved you Bev and I didn’t want to hurt you like you hurt me

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:04 AM
You dont need to prove anything to me though, you can just log out and go away and be a rotten gram gram somewhere else. Like go be wit ya grandkids, try not to get the ones you have left involved with your drugs

Bev.
06-01-2021, 03:10 AM
I NEVER HURT YOU LISA I LOVED YOU TO AND NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE THEN M MARKS AND CAG IVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU A LOTT AND HELPED YOU A LOT BUT IM VERY HURT NOW OVER ALL THIS SHIT AND LIES AND CAG IS STILL LIEING ABOUT MANY THINGS YOU KNOW I SING IN A BAND DONNY TOLD YOU TO AND YOU KNOW DONNY LOVED ME AND I LOVED HIM TO AND I NEVER GAVE HIM DRUGS BUT CAG KEEPS LIEING ABOUT ALL OF THIS AHIT SO IT JUST GOSE TO SHOW YOU SHES THE LIER AND JEANNY NENER TOLD HER ANY OF THE THINGS SHE SAID SO NOW ME AND DONNYS MOM ARE THE LIERS SO BE IT ENJOY CAG AND ALL HER LIES IM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS SHIT AND NOW I WIIL STAY TO MY SELF AND NEVER BOTHER YOU OR FUCK FACE CAG AGAIN IM THE POISON ONE NOT YOU OR CAG

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:16 AM
I NEVER HURT YOU LISA I LOVED YOU TO AND NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE THEN M MARKS AND CAG IVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU A LOTT AND HELPED YOU A LOT BUT IM VERY HURT NOW OVER ALL THIS SHIT AND LIES AND CAG IS STILL LIEING ABOUT MANY THINGS YOU KNOW I SING IN A BAND DONNY TOLD YOU TO AND YOU KNOW DONNY LOVED ME AND I LOVED HIM TO AND I NEVER GAVE HIM DRUGS BUT CAG KEEPS LIEING ABOUT ALL OF THIS AHIT SO IT JUST GOSE TO SHOW YOU SHES THE LIER AND JEANNY NENER TOLD HER ANY OF THE THINGS SHE SAID SO NOW ME AND DONNYS MOM ARE THE LIERS SO BE IT ENJOY CAG AND ALL HER LIES IM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS SHIT AND NOW I WIIL STAY TO MY SELF AND NEVER BOTHER YOU OR FUCK FACE CAG AGAIN IM THE POISON ONE NOT YOU OR CAG
It’s got nothing to do with cag, I don’t know why cag is so invested in this.

I loved you too Bev but you refuse to address the real issue here and I don’t see how I can move past it

You hurt me a lot Bev and you were my best friend and I’m losing that too.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:26 AM

Yeah give bev a chance to explain herself. She will be honest for sure

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:27 AM
She def won't lie to your face like all those other night and read a bunch of suicide notes and stuff

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:28 AM
I hope bev gets mugged by tweakers and they throw her into a concrete wall lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:29 AM
Well she’s blocked

Like she’s blocked me for no reason many times

I’m hurting a lot though

I miss when Bev was good and didn’t do all this bad stuff

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:30 AM
I wish her no ill

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Her dry brittle old lady bones would snap like twigs lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:32 AM
If I close my eyes I can almost picture some angry toothless old lady falling down a flight of stairs as she howls in that hilarious accent

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:32 AM
And her dumb old head going "thunk thunk" on each step

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:34 AM
https://youtu.be/eGGGlDazoGk ahahaha

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:32 AM
Well she’s blocked

Like she’s blocked me for no reason many times

I’m hurting a lot though

I miss when Bev was good and didn’t do all this bad stuff

A bit out of character for me but I suspect she was never your friend and was only nice when it suited her