PDA

View Full Version : bev, why did you make up the note? did you think it was going to help?

internutt
06-01-2021, 12:14 AM
plz explain

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:16 AM
my theorie is she thought she had a juicy opportunity to stir up trouble and not get caught

m0nde
06-01-2021, 12:39 AM
you can ask why she told marks that lisa had sex with a student as well. do you think it was to use lisa to get into marks' good graces? do you think bev talked behind lisa a great deal to people she knew would fuck with her for the things bev told them?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:41 AM
my favorite one of those was the train hobo story

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:45 AM
my favorite one of those was the train hobo story

She just says “I never even use the word ‘hobo’, I’ve never used that word”

She says maks is lying and fabricated the screenshots

For the record none of it is true, I’ve had ups and downs but I usually posted about it myself

Never fucked any hobo on a train or whatever nonsense that is

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:50 AM
you can ask why she told marks that lisa had sex with a student as well. do you think it was to use lisa to get into marks' good graces? do you think bev talked behind lisa a great deal to people she knew would fuck with her for the things bev told them?

I told her before I blocked her that that was kind of the straw that broke the camel’s back for me

I would NEVER hurt a kid, I was fucked with as a kid and it’s just really upsetting to me, it fucked me up for years and years and still does, I cared about kids which is why I wanted to be a teacher, I would never do that.

Now she’s been telling me that you fuck little boys repeatedly and I’m just sick of it, sick to my stomach

She was going on and on about me believing “the men” over her before I blocked her, I kept telling her it was between me and her and not any “men”... she somehow tries to blame wendy too, you, dp and Wendy.... wendy hasn’t done shit

Bev.
06-01-2021, 12:51 AM
so cag kissing lisa ass now

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:53 AM
so cag kissing lisa ass now

Jesus fucking Christ

It has nothing to do with that and one thing I will say about cag is she doesn’t kiss anyone’s ass

Bev.
06-01-2021, 12:56 AM
after all the shit she said to you and put yoou down shes ok now but im a piece of shit to you but you forgive cag wow and now you can do the same to marks

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:59 AM
im pretty sure me and lisa hate eachother, but at the end of the day, this wholesome and brave community is going to stand together against the great evil that is you and run you off for good.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:00 AM
after all the shit she said to you and put yoou down shes ok now but im a piece of shit to you but you forgive cag wow and now you can do the same to marks

I’m not friend with either cag OR maks

Bev I can’t take this shit with you anymore, you were my best friend and YOU HURT ME BAD

You have lied, lied behind my back, deflected and lied some more when caught out but enough is enough and I’m sick of taking shit that you caused ME. Oh poor you you have to take your lies with you to the grave but you don’t seem to get what you have done to ME and how that affects ME.

I certainly never did anything like that to ANYONE let alone you.

I loved you like family and you have stabbed me in the back, lied about me and hurt me in more twisted ways than almost anyone ever has

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:02 AM
your the evil one in her god hates you for painting in cunt blood poe danceing and putting a fimger up your ass and posten nude to all the men in the fourm so now who is the evile one you cag a whore he hates them knind

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:04 AM
cuts deep coming from a grandson killer lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:05 AM
you think donnys in hell well thats where you headded and please say hi to him for me and you can paint his picture in your cunt blood

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:06 AM
i can only begin to imagine the horrible things you said to your daughters when they started dating boys loool

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:06 AM
tell you gram im happy to hear she pulled you hair and locked you in the attic and im sure shes in heaven some place you will never go

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:07 AM
you think donnys in hell well thats where you headded and please say hi to him for me and you can paint his picture in your cunt blood

If there is such a place Donny is in heaven

But I believe that he is at peace and passed away

So don’t you DARE blame Donny

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:08 AM
I'm sure you love that kinda stuff. Seems like you're into it lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:09 AM
well there grammother never pulled there hair or locked them in the attic my kids all have a gret life and good jobs they never posed nude for men or played in there cunt blood or stuck there finger up there ass or stuck a pole up there cunt

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:10 AM
She has told me numerous times that everyone hates her because she’s Donny’s gram and also that she hates Donny.... which I have yelled at her about

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:11 AM
I'm sure you did a lot worse to you kids than my family did to me lmao.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:13 AM
I mean, you don't even stop abusing and humuliating after they have passed on, and read their fake suicide notes on discord for attention. No one at this forum has ever done anything that evil. just you lol

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:14 AM
and now you're rotting alone. Who wants to bet she completley made up sandy XD

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:15 AM
no cag i loved my kids and made dam sure they got a good job and they are all doing great and my gramma didnt pull there hair and hated them like your gram did you

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:18 AM
well there grammother never pulled there hair or locked them in the attic my kids all have a gret life and good jobs they never posed nude for men or played in there cunt blood or stuck there finger up there ass or stuck a pole up there cunt

Bev you told me you had someone over and were getting fucked repeatedly and drinking heavily tonight

Don’t act like a prude when you had 5 kids and obviously did get naked for men

I don’t know about finger painting with “cunt blood”, or sticking your finger up your ass, that might just be some of cag’s signature moves... but you’re a great grandmother, not only have your daughters gotten naked for men but your grandkids (adults) have too.

Donny got naked for me and I got naked for him too.

You got naked for someone just tonight by your own account, https://i.postimg.cc/cCszsQ7D/803-F4341-3556-4225-98-EC-85-C88-DD78719.png

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:18 AM
lisa so now you and cag can be good friends again and you can forgive her for all the hurt she gave and bloody cunt painter you to belong togeathere you and shit on you so good luck with that t

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:20 AM
you could be lying about loving your kids. you lie about everything else. I don't think you're capable of loving anything, bev. someone who has a healthy bond with their grandson would never post or share anything like that or associate in any way with this place lol

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:20 AM
i know for a fact that sandy isnt real and i also know you faked that heart attack.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:21 AM
all of it, everything you say is fake and a lie

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:22 AM
lisa so now you and cag can be good friends again and you can forgive her for all the hurt she gave and bloody cunt painter you to belong togeathere you and shit on you so good luck with that t

No Bev I’m not friends with cag

This is because you keep deflecting from the real issue which is what you did to me, and it’s fucked up Bev

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:22 AM
you know ive been looking into all the local webster bands lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:24 AM
sorry sandy is very real and a great friend to we have been friends for over 40 years so your a lier and my kids love me and my gram did to d she never had to pull my hair and lock me up i came from a good family and you didnt sandy is a better person them any of you in here

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:24 AM
You're as good as your word, bev, and your word means literally nothing lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:25 AM
youre gonna die alone lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:27 AM
well im a lot better then you i have some great friends and i sing every sat and they all love me and i make lots of money to and sandy brings me to sing all the time so there i dont sit home playing in my cunt blood like you or looking at my self and saying im so skinny and i hate fat people

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:29 AM
every saturday you say? *googles local webster bands that play on saturaday*

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:29 AM
sorry sandy is very real and a great friend to we have been friends for over 40 years so your a lier and my kids love me and my gram did to d she never had to pull my hair and lock me up i came from a good family and you didnt sandy is a better person them any of you in here

I know your family loves you Bev

You’re the matriarch of your family

And I know Sandy is real and that you sing in a band

You have some good points about you Bev but you need to come clean about what you’ve done to me and why would you do that? Is it because you felt you were defending Donny because you remember I hurt him one time? You need to come clean Bev. I’m an EXTREMELY forgiving person but I can’t go on with you like this while you try and dig your way out of lies with more lies.

What about the shit you said about me to maks? Shit I SAW you say with my own eyes while I was in your account?

I want an explanation Bev, just be real.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:30 AM
well im a lot better then you i have some great friends and i sing every sat and they all love me and i make lots of money to and sandy brings me to sing all the time so there i dont sit home playing in my cunt blood like you or looking at my self and saying im so skinny and i hate fat people

you DO sit at home reading your granndsons fake suicide not to strangers on the intenet. why do you always leave that part out lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:31 AM
you're probably leaving the part out where you were supplying him with drugs probably

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:31 AM

Bev you were a god damn legend to me for years.... but then something changed and you got sick or something and did some horrible stuff and you won’t address it with me properly

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:33 AM
ha ha there not from around webster so you will never know cause they would throw you out on your cass if i told them what kind of a person you are

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:33 AM
you live on 52 hartley lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:34 AM
you're probably leaving the part out where you were supplying him with drugs probably

I knew when Donny was alive that he was getting drugs off her, he was taking her oxys and selling them and splitting the money with her.... selling what he didn’t take himself that is... we argued over it a LOT

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:34 AM
alright time to google local webster bands "that play on saturday" near 52 hartley

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:35 AM
no i moved i live with one of my daughters

NO I MOVED

no i moved

maxgoldberg
I knew when Donny was alive that he was getting drugs off her, he was taking her oxys and selling them and splitting the money with her.... selling what he didn’t take himself that is... we argued over it a LOT

okay. this is what i have been suspecting all along.

maxgoldberg

NO I MOVED

no i moved

:rofl:

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:36 AM

How the fuck is a guy supposed to have a chance when this is what he was born into

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:36 AM

NO I MOVED

no i moved

*sigh*

You’re so funny and cute sometimes but you are ignoring me and won’t fess up to what you did

I’m really sorry for the way things are panning out between us Bev

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:37 AM
okay now i have to google the adddresses of all your daughter and search local bands in the area that play on saturadya. this is a lot of work

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:38 AM
NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU CALL ME A LIER AND DONT BELIVE ME SO STAY WITH CAG SHE IS YOUR BETTER FRIEND NOW

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:38 AM
operation find bevs fake band will resume at 0900 hours

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:39 AM
NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU CALL ME A LIER AND DONT BELIVE ME SO STAY WITH CAG SHE IS YOUR BETTER FRIEND NOW

well maybe... its because... you're a liar? lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:39 AM
How the fuck is a guy supposed to have a chance when this is what he was born into

That’s why I wanted him to come here, to get away from all that

I wanted to fix him right up but I failed and he’s dead

But I’m not taking the god damn blame for that anymore Bev, I wasn’t perfect, no-one is but Bev you need to come clean about the shit you’ve done to me and why you did it.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:40 AM
if you actually wrote up a fake suicide note to fuck with the police report i will seriously fucking call the cops you old bitch

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:41 AM

But you have lied Bev, you lied about a lot of stuff to try and hurt me and I want to know why, what did I do to you?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:41 AM
admit you faked it, or im calling

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:43 AM
you better not have lied to the cops. if you did im gonna find out

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:43 AM
GO RIGHT AHEAD CAG I REARLY DONG GIVE A FUCK IM IN A BAND FOR YEARS NO CAUSE IT WAS MY HUSBANDS AND WHEN HE DIED HIS FRIEND TOOK IT OVER AND I STAYED AND LIKE SANDY SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND WE GET ALONG GREAT AND MY DAUGHTERS ALL HAVE THERE OWN HOMES AND GREAT JOBS AS MY GRANF\D DAUGHTERS ONE IS A DOCTOR ANOTHER ONE IS A RN NURSE ANOTHRR ONE IS A TEACHER AND ANOTHER ONE IS A DENTIST THERE SO IM NOT REARLY A BAD PERSON AND THEY ALL LOVE ME NOT LIKE TOUR GRAM AND DAD WHO HATED YOU

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:44 AM
what does any of that have to do with anything?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:44 AM
I can’t fathom this.

I wish I had weed

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:45 AM
thats nothing more than insane crack babble

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:45 AM
GO RIGHT AHEAD CAG I REARLY DONG GIVE A FUCK IM IN A BAND FOR YEARS NO CAUSE IT WAS MY HUSBANDS AND WHEN HE DIED HIS FRIEND TOOK IT OVER AND I STAYED AND LIKE SANDY SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND WE GET ALONG GREAT AND MY DAUGHTERS ALL HAVE THERE OWN HOMES AND GREAT JOBS AS MY GRANF\D DAUGHTERS ONE IS A DOCTOR ANOTHER ONE IS A RN NURSE ANOTHRR ONE IS A TEACHER AND ANOTHER ONE IS A DENTIST THERE SO IM NOT REARLY A BAD PERSON AND THEY ALL LOVE ME NOT LIKE TOUR GRAM AND DAD WHO HATED YOU

Stop focusing on cag and address me Bev

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:46 AM
ITS SHOWES YOUR A LIER AND SAID SANDY IS NOT TRUE AND THAT YOU HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE WHERE I SING AND LOOK UP WHERE MY GAUGHTERS LIVE SO IM TELLING YO TO GO RIGHT AHEAD I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

m0nde
06-01-2021, 01:47 AM
stop deflecting, bev. stop trying to distract from what YOU did. why are you so scared of facing up to the sick shit you've said about lisa behind her back?

every time it's brought up, you try to make the conversation about something else. you are disgusting.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:48 AM
ITS SHOWES YOUR A LIER AND SAID SANDY IS NOT TRUE AND THAT YOU HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE WHERE I SING AND LOOK UP WHERE MY GAUGHTERS LIVE SO IM TELLING YO TO GO RIGHT AHEAD I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

Why won’t you address ME Bev?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:49 AM
stop deflecting, bev. stop trying to distract from what YOU did. why are you so scared of facing up to the sick shit you've said about lisa behind her back?

every time it's brought up, you try to make the conversation about something else. you are disgusting.

did you see what lisa posted earlier. donny WAS getting stuff from bev

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:50 AM
she loved her grandson so much she was dealing drugs with him.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:51 AM
how tf is it that i just keep being right. about everythign lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:54 AM
LIES AGAIN CAG THATS ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS LIE LIE ALL THE TIME ABOUT ME BUT ITS OK CAUSE LISA WILL BELIEVE YOU ANY WAYS I BET YOU LIE EVEN TO YOUR HUSBAND

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:54 AM
hey gram, how come you never hook me up with any of your opiate drugs?

Bev.
06-01-2021, 01:56 AM
NOT TRUE NEVER DID DRUGS IN MY WHOLE LIFE YOU MUST DO DRUGS THATS WHY YOU PAINT IN YOUR CUNT BLOOD YOUR SO DRUGGED OUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:56 AM
im really senstive about my childhood and the cuntblood stuff. since you're saying such hurtful things, i might do something crazy and file a police report about you selling drugs out of that apartment at 52 hartley

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:58 AM
i have single handedly solved the mystery of donnys murder

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 01:59 AM
you are poisoning your community. with that filth you're dealing

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 01:59 AM
i have single handedly solved the mystery of donnys murder

He overdosed you dimwit

That you caught on to some obvious facts doesn’t mean you solved shit

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:04 AM
CAG IS SO STUPID SHE LOOKS AT HER SELF AND THINKS IT THATS SHE IS BETTER TEN ANY ONE ELSE IF YOUR FAT SHE MAKES FUN OF YOU IF YOUR GOT ANNY SICKNESS SHE MAKES FUN OF YOU SO CAG HOW PERFECT ARE YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF YOU MIGHT BE SKINNY BUT YOU IN SULTING TO PEOPLE MAYBE PEOPLE ARE FAT FOR A REASON

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:05 AM
CAG IS SO STUPID SHE LOOKS AT HER SELF AND THINKS IT THATS SHE IS BETTER TEN ANY ONE ELSE IF YOUR FAT SHE MAKES FUN OF YOU IF YOUR GOT ANNY SICKNESS SHE MAKES FUN OF YOU SO CAG HOW PERFECT ARE YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF YOU MIGHT BE SKINNY BUT YOU IN SULTING TO PEOPLE MAYBE PEOPLE ARE FAT FOR A REASON

wtf lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:06 AM
Cag runs herself ragged everyday and counts her every calorie in a desperate attempt to not be fat

This is her crowning achievement in life as she did fuck all else with it

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:06 AM
what in the name of azheimers is all this

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:08 AM
NOT TRUE NEVER DID DRUGS IN MY WHOLE LIFE YOU MUST DO DRUGS THATS WHY YOU PAINT IN YOUR CUNT BLOOD YOUR SO DRUGGED OUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING

i really hope you wouldn't lie about something like this lmao. these are pretty serious allegations of you selling drugs with donny.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:09 AM
like what do i do with this information that i knew was there, i just didnt have any confirmation, but lisa admitted it tonight. this is ground breaking.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:09 AM
Cag used to get drunk every day and brag about doing cocaine

She doesn’t know when to stfu either

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:10 AM
CAG THE INSULTING BITCH WHO THINKS HER SHIT DONT STINK WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU BITCH IT DOSE AND YOU MIGHT BE SKINNY BUT TAK A LOOK AT YOUR FACE YOU SURE NOT PRETTY BUT LISA IS AND SHE IS A LITTLE OVER WEIGHT BUT SHE STILL IS PRETTER THEN YOU

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:10 AM
and also need to check the lockdown status of massachusets.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:11 AM
CAG THE INSULTING BITCH WHO THINKS HER SHIT DONT STINK WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU BITCH IT DOSE AND YOU MIGHT BE SKINNY BUT TAK A LOOK AT YOUR FACE YOU SURE NOT PRETTY BUT LISA IS AND SHE IS A LITTLE OVER WEIGHT BUT SHE STILL IS PRETTER THEN YOU

:rofl:

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:12 AM
oh god, countdown before bev returns to penguin island and everything is back to "normal" again lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:12 AM
When I was cag’s age I was fitter than her without desperately trying

I have core strength from growing up in the circus

I didn’t have to worry until I started taking my fatty bum meds

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:13 AM
a drug dealin' suicide note readin' cattle ropin grandma and her doormat.

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:13 AM
CAG MEN DONT CARE IF YOU SKINNY THEY LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND SEE HOW UGLY YOU ARE THEY JUSTV WANT TO PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD NOW TAKE A CHUBBY PERSON WHO IS PRETTY THEY JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU YOUR FACE MEANS MORE TO MEN THEN YOUR SKINNY BODY SO THE NEXT TIME YOUR OUT DONT FORGET THE BAG

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:14 AM
What i care about is you supplying donny with drugs, you're trying to distract me with these funny posts but i don't think you realize just how serious this is.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:16 AM
What i care about is you supplying donny with drugs, you're trying to distract me with these funny posts but i don't think you realize just how serious this is.

Stfu crack whore

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:16 AM
lisa. how is it that you are aware of this information that donny and bev were selling drugs together and remained friends? how did you not put two and two together when he ended up dead. what the fuck?

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:17 AM
I NEVER GAVE DONNY OR DAVID DRUGS DONNY GOT HIS OWN AND DAVID DONT DO DRUGS HES CLEAN AND WONT DO THEM CAUSE HE SEEN WHAT HIS BROTHER DID SO ANOTHER LIE ABOUT ME GIVING DONNY DRUGS

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:17 AM
what i wanna know is, is the rest of the family aware this was happening.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:18 AM
You don’t know when to quit while you’re ahead

Now I’m not Bev’s doormat and she still hasn’t addressed any of my complaints against her

But you think you’re calling the cops AGAIN on Bev? You’re a fucking hypocritical idiot

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:19 AM
I NEVER GAVE DONNY OR DAVID DRUGS DONNY GOT HIS OWN AND DAVID DONT DO DRUGS HES CLEAN AND WONT DO THEM CAUSE HE SEEN WHAT HIS BROTHER DID SO ANOTHER LIE ABOUT ME GIVING DONNY DRUGS

you said earlier today you weren't even aware that he was a drug addict. lmao. why should anyone believe you?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:19 AM
you can not even keep your story straight.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:20 AM
lisa. how is it that you are aware of this information that donny and bev were selling drugs together and remained friends? how did you not put two and two together when he ended up dead. what the fuck?

I knew when he was alive because Donny was extremely honest about almost everything, except when he had taken the drugs himself because then I would just yell at him

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:20 AM
operation find bevs fake band that she sings in every saturady

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:21 AM
CAG YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE I NEVER GAVE DONNY OR HIS BROTHER DRUGS DAVI WILL TELL THEM THAT AND THE COPS KNOWS N ME BUT I WILL TELL THEM YOUR A WHORE AND PINGER PAINT IN YOUR CUNT BLOOD AND STICK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEY WILL LOCK YOU UP FOR BEING MENTAL AND A SICK PERSON

maxgoldberg
could the fake band be... at the gaslight?

Battery Bits
It’s nobody’s fault but Donny’s that he died

He was a grown man who overdosed

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:22 AM
Lisa just told me you and him were selling drugs together. now either shes the one whose lying or its you. and lisa only lies by omission

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:23 AM
CAG YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE I NEVER GAVE DONNY OR HIS BROTHER DRUGS DAVI WILL TELL THEM THAT AND THE COPS KNOWS N ME BUT I WILL TELL THEM YOUR A WHORE AND PINGER PAINT IN YOUR CUNT BLOOD AND STICK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEY WILL LOCK YOU UP FOR BEING MENTAL AND A SICK PERSON

Lol

I can’t help it, Bev cracks me up

maxgoldberg
one of you is telling porky pies.

Bev.
WHATS THE GASSLIGHT

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:24 AM
you bev, prefer to just make up wild stories filled with insignificant details that have nothing to do with anything

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:25 AM
https://www.yelp.com/biz/stave-and-sill-webster this place looks like a real dump lol

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:26 AM
I’ve heard Bev’s CD about a hundred times

I want to address what she did to me and why, not this garbage and cag thinking she’s fucking Sherlock

As funny as that all is

I have some real concerns that have not been addressed

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:27 AM
YA IT DOSE CAUSE YOU MAKE UP LIES AND IM JUST TELLINT THE FACTS LIKE SANDY IS FAKE AND I HAVE TO CHECK OUT TO FIND THE BAND BEV SINGS IN OR SHE GAVE DONNY DRUGS OR IN VOLVING MY DAUGHTERS AND SO I SETTING THE FACTS RIGHT

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:27 AM
COVID-19 Updates
Edit

Updated Services
Outdoor seating
Menu
Chicken & Cranberry Salad
Chicken & Cranberry Salad

1 Photo 1 Review
Roast Beef Sandwich
Roast Beef Sandwich

1 Photo 1 Review
Blue Crab
Blue Crab

1 Photo 1 Review
Oysters
Oysters

1 Photo 1 Review
Scallops
Scallops

1 Photo 2 Reviews
Location & Hours
Map
131 Main St

Webster, MA 01570

Mon

Closed

Tue

11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Closed now
Wed

Thu

Fri

11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sat

11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sun

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Edit business info
You Might Also Consider
Sponsored
Worcester Pizza Factory

Greg B. said"Found this place online and the pictures looked good so my girlfriend and I tried them out. Upon driving up it didn't have much if much curb appeal but it was clean and we'll kept inside. I pulled up their Facebook and asked them if…"read more

in Italian, Sandwiches, Pizza

Pizza Hut

Robo T. said"Ordered in person - staff was super friendly. The food came out hot and fresh in a reasonable amount of time. The breadsticks were a little greasy but still within acceptable parameters. The pizza was not greasy and was delicious."read more

in Chicken Wings, Pizza

Amenities and More
Outdoor Seating
Classy
Live Music
Ask the Community
Ask a question

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Stave and Sill.

Recommended Reviews
Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more.

Search within reviews

Search within reviews
Yelp Sort
Username

Start your review of Stave and Sill.
Mike A.
Providence, RI
9/26/2020
1 photo
I can't emphasize enough how much downtown Webster needs a place like this! had a couple of drinks on the patio and listened to some amazing music as well as had the truffle deviled eggs. Amazing atmosphere! Great acoustics! The drinks were spot on! If anything, I worry that Webster is not ready for something this high end! Will definitely be back regularly to support!

Donna R.
Hudson, MA
12/13/2020
My husband and I had take out, the Beef Stroganoff and Cowboy Tips were yummy but the "bread pudding" was simply amazing. The restaurant was had a very inviting atmosphere, a come into my den, and relax feeling. Can't wait to go back and try their very interesting craft cocktails. Jessica and Craig the owner chef's are the chef, owners and present a warm, friendly, welcome to our home experience. Will definitely make this our go to restaurant.

Liam M.
Upton, MA
4/30/2021
My first time here at Stave & Sill. Truly a hidden gem, this place has a great vibe with interesting industrial looking art on the wall. The "big ass meatball" is my only real complaint, it was a little bland but still cooked very well. The dinner was amazing

Lawrence T.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
5/11/2021
Hello Jassica and Craig. This is Larry from StillDragon. Please call me at your soonest convenience so that we can conclude our business.

Maggi N.
Elite '2021

Bristol, RI
1/16/2021
4 photos
I just learned about this restaurant a few days ago and I had to try it! This restaurant is near my hometown so my mom and I went out for the night. The atmosphere is very trendy, the exposed brick and whiskey barrels give the restaurant a cool rustic feel. The food is a twist of southern and modern. We got a few different items on the menu. The blue crab cocktail was nice and fresh. The meat was delicious and the horseradish aioli added a little pop to the meat. The oysters were cleaned perfectly and tasted delicious. The scallops with the blood orange and fig were delicious. I never thought to put fig with scallops but I might try that!! The butter poached shrimp was also delicious and paired perfectly with the risotto. Our waitress was great, she was very friendly and helpful. The chef was very nice coming out to the tables delivering food, cocktails and answering questions about the menu! My experience was fabulous and I can't wait to come back for some desserts and brunch!!!

Judy M.
The Villages, FL
9/18/2020
2 photos
We had a wonderful lunch! My husband had a Chicken & cranberry salad, which he loved. I had roast beef sandwich au jus, which I loved.
Service was top knotch!
I'm including pictures.

Chicken, spinach, and cranberry salad

Roast beef au jus

Allison Y.
Brookfield, MA
4/25/2021
1 photo
After working for stave & still for roughly 2 months , I can tell you first hand it is so disappointing to see a place with so much potential go right to shit just by the management & owners. Ill start by saying I was hired and told to come in for training, and was under the impression I would get familiar with the menu, meet other staff and be trained by another server, my first day of "training" I had met their only server in the restaurant who had been there for a month, she explained to me that nobody spends longer than a month working at the stave & still because the owners are so awful to their staff and because they don't feel like they are getting their credit card tips in their check (this ended up being true, they short you you're own money!! How classy) on my first day I was taking tables and was thrown into this place on rush hour, therefor it was easy to see just how this place handles a restaurant on a busy night, it was a shit show and I should have quit right then and there. The owners husband (Craig) who has zero restaurant experience and apparently no customer service experience either, cannot work in a setting where it involves communicating with people , he is rude, and disrespectful to his own staff and even his wife, they are constantly arguing and yelling at each other which creates a awful environment to work in. I continued this cycle for about week before they hired another server, who lasted no more than a week because 1. She realized she wasn't seeing her credit card tips in her checks , 2. Solely because the owners treat you like shit & belittle you. I watched a dishwasher (16) cry in the back because Craig was being so rude to her, while Jess (the owner) and Craig sat at bar and ate dinner and drank a glass of wine, she quit that night because she couldn't deal with Craig and his arrogant behavior towards his staff. They have one server in the entire restaurant and even she's leaving come May because she found a better job for herself. I got fired because of a mistake the husband made and it was public on Facebook. Do not waste you're money, or you're time on this place. Food is disgusting if Craig is cooking and drinks are overpriced.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:30 AM
YA IT DOSE CAUSE YOU MAKE UP LIES AND IM JUST TELLINT THE FACTS LIKE SANDY IS FAKE AND I HAVE TO CHECK OUT TO FIND THE BAND BEV SINGS IN OR SHE GAVE DONNY DRUGS OR IN VOLVING MY DAUGHTERS AND SO I SETTING THE FACTS RIGHT

That’s all well and good Bev but what about what you said to maks for a start?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:30 AM
I'll start by saying this was our first time and our last time here. Has the prime filet which was just hideous! Wife had the poached shrimp which was rubbery. The food is Definitely not worth the price! Portions are very small, I'm not sure if they think this is a high end place like in NYC or what but it's definitely not. A place like this will never survive in Webster. Only a year in and this place already has a ton of negative feedback. I run a YouTube channel giving restaurant reviews with over 300k followers. I visit restaurants daily. Funny enough, I see the owners regularly at other local restaurants. I've witnessed first hand the owner Craig belittling a server at another restaurant! Who does that!? Bad enough he treats his own staff like shit you have to go elsewhere and do the same! Especially at someone who doesn't even work for you at another restaurant!Word is the owners are not very well liked in town especially Craig. He's arrogant, condescending, just a prick in general. They treat their staff like shit in front of costumers, I can only imagine what goes on in the back. they have zero restaurant experience and it shows. If you want to support a place that treats his customers and staff and other restaurants staff like shit, then by all means

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:31 AM
Not impressed. This place should be called STARVE AND STILL( BE HUNGRY.)
I really wanted to love this place. Webster could use a trendy little restaurant with outdoor dining and live music. It was cute and the music was rgood but the food has a lot to be desired. We ordered an appetizer which came AFTER our dinner was served! Ok thats just wrong! We ordered the shrimp with avacado and sticky rice for $15. This consisted of a slice of avacado with 4 small shrimp on top with 2 pieces of canned pineapple on top. no rice was brought out. I asked waitress where the rice was, she said oh thought it was missing something and brought us a small bowl of plain white boiled rice a roni. I told the waitress that these portions were extremely small. She said yes most people order several. Several? We thought this was dinner. If not dinner, it should be advertised as appetizers or tappas. Way overpriced, no taste food for Alot of money. And then there was the drunk guy at the next table groping the waitresses ass all night. She didnt seem to mind, maybe it was her Boyfriend. Classy. Ugh. We left and went to another restaurant because we were starving after Spending $140 on four glasses of wine and a a mouthful of food. Come on, at least make an effort!

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:32 AM
live music you say?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:33 AM
live music you say?

Why do you try to stalk people?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:35 AM
And you realize that we have no idea who that is in your avatar right?

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:36 AM

You literally killed your grandson lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:38 AM
You are a horrible monster bev lmao. God only knows what else you have done that I haven't found out about yet.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:40 AM
Please locate your log out button and go. Log out of life too while you're at it. Lol

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:41 AM
There is not a single person here or on the server that wants a devious grandson killer around,

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:42 AM
Maybe lisa but she loves the people who hate her and hates the people who love her. Lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:42 AM
Donny overdosed cag

He was a grown man and he overdosed

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Maybe lisa but she loves the people who hate her and hates the people who love her. Lmao

Don’t assume you have me figured out cag

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:43 AM
In actually being pretty honest when everyone collectively hates bev and wants her gone for good.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:44 AM
And you lisa couldn't possibly want her around lol. If you invite her back into your discord and talk to her on messanger than you are an idiot lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:48 AM
Well I could kill the account but she could make another one and then I’d have no control over it

My finger has been on the trigger this whole time though but I want to know why she did this to me and it’s better done out in the open rather than her manipulating me privately, I have her blocked on my precious messenger

But while she is here I want to know why and I want her to admit what she’s done while I still have the trigger in my hands

Once I pull it though that’s it, I got no recourse here but to cry to ruby

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:51 AM
It’s not like I want to hurt Bev either

I still care about her

I’m very torn really and fucked up over shit

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:53 AM
bev u need to come clean and explain yourself :arms: cus you're totally not gonna lie this time like you did the last 50 times. Its gonna be different this time for sure lmao

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:53 AM
DONT WORRIE CAG I WILL NEVER BOTHER LISA AGAIN AND YOU SAID SOME AWFULL SHIT TO HER AND I HOPE SHE NEVER LETS YOU IN HER SERVER AND IF SHE FORGIVES YOU FOR ALL THE NASTY SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT HER THEN SHE IS SO IM JUST HAD ENOUGH SHIT IM GONNA TAKE FROM YOU BUT FIRST I NEVER KILLED DONNY AND EVER GAVE HIM DRUGS AND DAVID IS A GOOD PERSON AND NEVER DID DRUGS AND SANDY IR REAL AND NOT A BITCH LIKE YOU AND IF LISA WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR A BETTER FRIEND SO BE IT IM DONE WITH YOU YOU UGLY SKINNY BITCH AND GO STARVE YOUR SELF AND THING YOU LOOK GOOD BUT YOUR SKINNY ASS LOOKS AWFULL I SAW IT WHEN YOU PUT YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND LISA I NOT GONNA MESSAGE YOU SO THERE CAG ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU WHORE

Bev.
06-01-2021, 02:55 AM
NOW CAG TO EVEN MAKE YOU HAPPIER IM GONNA SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN YES I KNOW HOW YOUR A FUCKING LIER AND A RETARD GO FINGER YOUR ASSHOLE

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:56 AM
DONT WORRIE CAG I WILL NEVER BOTHER LISA AGAIN AND YOU SAID SOME AWFULL SHIT TO HER AND I HOPE SHE NEVER LETS YOU IN HER SERVER AND IF SHE FORGIVES YOU FOR ALL THE NASTY SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT HER THEN SHE IS SO IM JUST HAD ENOUGH SHIT IM GONNA TAKE FROM YOU BUT FIRST I NEVER KILLED DONNY AND EVER GAVE HIM DRUGS AND DAVID IS A GOOD PERSON AND NEVER DID DRUGS AND SANDY IR REAL AND NOT A BITCH LIKE YOU AND IF LISA WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR A BETTER FRIEND SO BE IT IM DONE WITH YOU YOU UGLY SKINNY BITCH AND GO STARVE YOUR SELF AND THING YOU LOOK GOOD BUT YOUR SKINNY ASS LOOKS AWFULL I SAW IT WHEN YOU PUT YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND LISA I NOT GONNA MESSAGE YOU SO THERE CAG ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU WHORE

Bye Bev

I wish things had been different and you didn’t do this poison on me

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:57 AM

I stayed up until 4am to antagonize and old junkie who murdered her grandson and this post made it worth all the sleep I've lost tonight lmao

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:59 AM
I am constantly shitying on wop for staying up until 5am watching anime and then I do something like this lmao

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 02:59 AM
I stayed up until 4am to antagonize and old junkie who murdered her grandson and this post made it worth all the sleep I've lost tonight lmao

How will you ever desperately jump rope for hours tomorrow?

Bev.
06-01-2021, 03:03 AM
LISA CAG IS POISON BUT NOW YOUR KISSING HER ASS MAY BE SHE CAN GO VISIT YOU AND I WONT KEEP THE WHORE AS YOU CALLED HER MANY TIM ES

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:05 AM
LISA CAG IS POISON BUT NOW YOUR KISSING HER ASS MAY BE SHE CAN GO VISIT YOU AND I WONT KEEP THE WHORE AS YOU CALLED HER MANY TIM ES
I’m not kissing cag’s ass and don’t want her to visit me

Please for the love of god address the real issue

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:09 AM
Literally no one said david wasn't a good person. Lmao. I'm sure he is, they were saying YOU weren't a good person.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:10 AM
The evil demoness beverly

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:11 AM
Eater of grandson souls

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:12 AM
Destroyer of family legacies and childhoods

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:13 AM
SELLER OF PILLS

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:14 AM
Tormentor of internet finances

Bev.
06-01-2021, 03:32 AM
like i said you wont believe me lisa no matter what i say these are your kind of people so be with them they made up lots of lies about me i never said them didnt want us to be friends so now the lies are comming and hurting me a lot lisa i never lied to you about the note but you and cag say i made it up so believe her and andmarks lied and shit on me bad i never said you fucked your dad i never knew peter the man who got you preg i never heard of th that donny never told me you had a baby or he didnt know i never heard you had sex with a 12 year old i b dont even know what grades you taught donny told me you were a ill they posted hisname in here and i asked you who hw was so you told me it was your dad so you believe what you want and just stay with these people there more of your friend then mine now im gonna go to sleep now and yim sure are done with all of this now monde cag wendy and marks can be your friends alli never knew who your dad was i ev er knew

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 03:39 AM
like i said you wont believe me lisa no matter what i say these are your kind of people so be with them they made up lots of lies about me i never said them didnt want us to be friends so now the lies are comming and hurting me a lot lisa i never lied to you about the note but you and cag say i made it up so believe her and andmarks lied and shit on me bad i never said you fucked your dad i never knew peter the man who got you preg i never heard of th that donny never told me you had a baby or he didnt know i never heard you had sex with a 12 year old i b dont even know what grades you taught donny told me you were a ill they posted hisname in here and i asked you who hw was so you told me it was your dad so you believe what you want and just stay with these people there more of your friend then mine now im gonna go to sleep now and yim sure are done with all of this now monde cag wendy and marks can be your friends alli never knew who your dad was i ev er knew

This is just gross

Get some sleep

I’m not with these people

Bev I saw with my own eyes while I was in your account some of the stuff you said and deleted, you refuse to address this with me and want to pit me against random fucking people

I never meant you any harm but you did me

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:40 AM
There are 100s of screenshots of her saying all this stuff lmao.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:41 AM
One thing about bev though is she never gives up. It really takes some balls to keep lying even after being exposed.

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:36 AM
This is just gross

Get some sleep

I’m not with these people

Bev I saw with my own eyes while I was in your account some of the stuff you said and deleted, you refuse to address this with me and want to pit me against random fucking people

I never meant you any harm but you did me

If you're not with us why are you here

internutt
06-01-2021, 07:48 AM

david is addicted to AzN Women and japanese cartoons. he has several rando asian women he met from a japanese cartoon forum on his facebook.

How would he feel if he learned of the extremely racist anti-asian hate you used to spew at me?

m0nde
06-01-2021, 10:32 AM
did you see what lisa posted earlier. donny WAS getting stuff from bev

of course he was. they lived like white trash and that's what white trash does. it proves my point about bev and the environment she created for donny being the reason he became a junkie and finally died from it
the whole thing is is very, very sad, but also not at all unexpected

m0nde
06-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Donny overdosed cag

He was a grown man and he overdosedhe overdosed and his drug habit was perpetuated by bev and the she and him taking oxy and selling it while donny was a heroin addict
bev directly led to donny's death in the same way that lily directly led to her daughter's death

this is some really sick shit, lisa

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:02 PM
isnt bev the one who raised him? she's the one who probably got him hooked on that junk

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:04 PM
its just too much of a coincedence that an old junkie ladie with a opiate addiction has a grandson that suddenly keels over from an overdose. One would even say that's supicious.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 12:05 PM
and what is her response when i start asking questions i shouldn't? to joke about my child abuse. lmao. the classic cornered animal routine.

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 12:13 PM
If you're not with us why are you here

Slow bus

You’re an embarrassment

Stay away from me slow bus bushpig man

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 02:07 PM
If there is such a place Donny is in heaven

But I believe that he is at peace and passed away

So don’t you DARE blame Donny

Slow bus

You’re an embarrassment

Stay away from me slow bus bushpig man
The solution is deviously simple: leave.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Ser Donny was not afraid to die or overdose on drugs. with his face turning blue and his eyes going dark and his pants soiling as he departs, oh brave ser donny

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Lisa was a good match for him she looks like a drowning victim washed up on the riverbank

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 02:24 PM
like if she wass bloated for from being dead too long?

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Exactly
Drownings usually take time to find, they end up bloated as fuck

maks
06-01-2021, 03:24 PM

she was already in my good graces. when she was mad at lisa she would be brutally honest about lisa, I do not believe what she told me is a lie it just makes too much sense.

maks
06-01-2021, 03:29 PM
I also believe he committed suicide. Donny was a complicated guy for sure, but I think we can all agree that he was very good at being a heroin addict. A pro, even. People like that don't just drop off by accident.

maxgoldberg
06-01-2021, 03:35 PM
i have to respectfully disagree. Bev murdered him in cold blood.

m0nde
06-01-2021, 04:12 PM
I also believe he committed suicide. Donny was a complicated guy for sure, but I think we can all agree that he was very good at being a heroin addict. A pro, even. People like that don't just drop off by accident.

it's possible Donny od'd abd it's possible he did so on purpose mixing Bev's oxycontin with his heroin. either way, the note is fabricated

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 05:07 PM
The solution is deviously simple: leave.

I’ll have you herped loser

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 05:08 PM
Exactly
Drownings usually take time to find, they end up bloated as fuck

Says an obese hideous bushpig man

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 05:09 PM

Donny had been quitting drugs you moron

So much so that he had to hide the fact he was taking drugs

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 06:39 PM

That's the opposite of quitting.
I thought you taught English? How do you not know the meaning of words?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Slow bus bushpig man

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 06:43 PM
It's fun when you say ignorant shit and call others dumb

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 06:47 PM
I only call morons like yourself dumb, because you are

I respect people with intelligence

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 06:48 PM
I respect people who aren't a complete drain on everyone who has the misfortune of dealing with them

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 06:50 PM
I respect people who aren't a complete drain on everyone who has the misfortune of dealing with them

You’re obtuse and tedious cody level loser

Go sniff someone else’s ass you coattail riding try hard

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 06:52 PM
I don't think you understand what coattail riding is

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 06:57 PM
I don't think you understand what coattail riding is

Yes I do

You see I’m much better poster than you and you are trying to ride my coattails because your threads reek of trying hard and fail

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Find me one person who agrees with that assessment

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Find me one person who agrees with that assessment

Oh it’s plainly evident

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Oh it’s plainly evident

I'm waiting fatty

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:04 PM
I'm waiting fatty

For what? “Friends” to defend you?

I don’t see that happening

Do you even know what evident is?

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:06 PM
For what? “Friends” to defend you?

I don’t see that happening

Do you even know what evident is?

Do you know what witness testimony is?

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:11 PM
🤦bushpig♀️

Slow bus

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:13 PM
I'm still waiting for you to find someone here who agrees with you
I'd settle for someone willing to acknowledge you exist

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:16 PM
I'm still waiting for you to find someone here who agrees with you
I'd settle for someone willing to acknowledge you exist

Try that in your zero replies threads you try to force

I own this forum

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:17 PM
Try that in your zero replies threads you try to force

I own this forum

You own nothing and will die a pauper

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:17 PM
You own nothing and will die a pauper

Nope I’ll inherit a shitload of money

m0nde
06-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Says an obese hideous bushpig man

*The Nicest Bushpig Man Ever

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:54 PM

He’s basically a fatter more ugly cody

Pirate Steve
06-01-2021, 07:55 PM

Thanks man you're the reason I'm even here in the first place

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Thanks man you're the reason I'm even here in the first place

He’s taking the piss try hard

m0nde
06-01-2021, 08:00 PM
He’s basically a fatter more ugly cody

I didn't understand cody. he actually sent me multiple messages asking me to help him "run rep". it was so pathetic, I added him to my ignore list immediately and this was shortly after he first arrived

pirate steve isn't like codey at all. he's just bored and doing what he was doing in your server here. I actually like reading the back and forth, but I understand why he left

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 08:01 PM
I didn't understand cody. he actually sent me multiple messages asking me to help him "run rep". it was so pathetic, I added him to my ignore list immediately and this was shortly after he first arrived

pirate steve isn't like codey at all. he's just bored and doing what he was doing in your server here. I actually like reading the back and forth, but I understand why he left
If he can’t take it he shouldn’t dish it out

It’s pretty pathetic

m0nde
06-01-2021, 08:01 PM
He’s taking the piss try hard

I did invite him back to the forum, I forget when

Battery Bits
06-01-2021, 08:02 PM
I did invite him back to the forum, I forget when

Yeah that’s pretty annoying of you

Next time invite cody

maks
06-02-2021, 06:53 AM

and then you killed him

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 06:55 AM
and then you killed him

No I actually didn’t

maks
06-02-2021, 06:55 AM
he said you did

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 06:57 AM
he said you did

No

He didn’t

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 06:58 AM
Bev is right

You’re a liar and a pedophile

Pirate Steve
06-02-2021, 07:29 AM
Bev also said you drove a man to suicide

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:31 AM
Slow bus

maks
06-02-2021, 07:31 AM
No

He didn’t

you were the only reason cited in his suicide note

Pirate Steve
06-02-2021, 07:32 AM
Slow bus

Welfaresausage

maks
06-02-2021, 07:32 AM
here, I'll bold the parts of donny's suicide note that blame lisa

Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny.

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:34 AM
Welfaresausage

Obese pig man

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:34 AM
you were the only reason cited in his suicide note

Oh the note that Bev wrote?

Bev.
06-02-2021, 07:37 AM
BULL SHIT ON THE NOTE DONNY WROTE I TOLD HER I WOULD GET DAVID HERE TO PROVE IT WAS FROM DONNY AND SHE BLEW UP AT ME AND SAID NO HE WOULD LIE TO SO TO HER EVERY ONE IS LIERS BUT HER LOLO

Pirate Steve
06-02-2021, 07:38 AM
Obese pig man

https://www.rspcaassured.org.uk/media/feuirrmm/sausages-1.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=800&height=600&rnd=132615942119800000

maks
06-02-2021, 07:39 AM
no, the one that donny wrote, that blamed you for his suicide

maks
06-02-2021, 07:39 AM
BULL SHIT ON THE NOTE DONNY WROTE I TOLD HER I WOULD GET DAVID HERE TO PROVE IT WAS FROM DONNY AND SHE BLEW UP AT ME AND SAID NO HE WOULD LIE TO SO TO HER EVERY ONE IS LIERS BUT HER LOLO

what do you expect from a woman who blows 12 year olds

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:40 AM

What do you have to say about the shit you told maks about me?

I told you to leave David alone.

Bev.
06-02-2021, 07:40 AM
THATS BULL SHIT ON THE NOTE DONNY WROTE WHEN HE DIED I EVEN TOLD HER I WOULD GET HIS BROTHER HERE TO PROVE DONNY LEFT THAT NOTE BUT SHE BLEW UP AT ME SAYING HE WOULD LIE TO SO EVERY ONE IS A LIER BUT HER

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:41 AM
THATS BULL SHIT ON THE NOTE DONNY WROTE WHEN HE DIED I EVEN TOLD HER I WOULD GET HIS BROTHER HERE TO PROVE DONNY LEFT THAT NOTE BUT SHE BLEW UP AT ME SAYING HE WOULD LIE TO SO EVERY ONE IS A LIER BUT HER

Not true.

But you need to leave David alone.

Answer about the shit you said to maks about me

maks
06-02-2021, 07:44 AM

lying comes easy to people who blow 12 year olds

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:44 AM
Maks is saying you blew a 12 year old Bev

maks
06-02-2021, 07:49 AM
you're coming across as really desperate lisa, and that makes it a lot more believable that you blew a 12 year old. if you hadn't done it you wouldn't give a shit.

Bev.
06-02-2021, 07:50 AM
AND YOUR IN HERE TELLING EVERY ONE I WROTE THAT NOTE WHEN I NEVER DID

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:52 AM
AND YOUR IN HERE TELLING EVERY ONE I WROTE THAT NOTE WHEN I NEVER DID
You told maks I blew a 12 year old you sick lying diabolical grandmother

Answer that

You have 5 mins left

maks
06-02-2021, 07:54 AM
Bev is a liar

BACK ME UP BEV

you may actually be retarded

Bev.
06-02-2021, 07:56 AM
TELL THEM I DIDNT WRITE THE NOTE YOU HAVE 5 MIN TO DO THAT

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 07:56 AM
TELL THEM I DIDNT WRITE THE NOTE YOU HAVE 5 MIN TO DO THAT

Welp.

Bye Bev.

maks
06-02-2021, 07:58 AM
You'd have to be incredibly sick in the head to make up your own grandson's suicide note. I don't think you're capable of that.

maks
06-02-2021, 07:59 AM
I do think lisa is capable of fucking someone just to hurt donny, she's showing us that she's that kind of person right now, threatening and manipulating you

Battery Bits
06-02-2021, 08:06 AM
You'd have to be incredibly sick in the head to make up your own grandson's suicide note. I don't think you're capable of that.
Oh but she IS sick in the head and is capable of it

Bev very clearly wrote that note, not Donny

I knew both of them a LOT better than you

maks
06-04-2021, 10:53 AM

so? he was an addict for years, he knew how to take heroin and he would not have accidentally OD'd. That's bush league shit donny was an expert

Battery Bits
06-04-2021, 11:10 AM
so? he was an addict for years, he knew how to take heroin and he would not have accidentally OD'd. That's bush league shit donny was an expert

Actually he od’d a few times

Battery Bits
06-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Most genuine hard drug addicts do

maks
06-04-2021, 11:43 AM
early in their careers sure. but donny was no rookie.