PDA

View Full Version : bev is commiting a criminal offense in australia - cyber harassment

chuckles
06-03-2021, 10:57 AM
she could be extradited to australia to face the charges https://www.ag.gov.au/international-relations/international-crime-cooperation-arrangements/extradition

bev could be put in australian gaol for many years and have to pay up to $250,000 in fines.

i am contacting a lawyer now.

Bushpig Bill
06-03-2021, 11:05 AM
how old is that crazy bitch

chuckles
06-03-2021, 11:05 AM
shes 83 this year.

Bev.
06-03-2021, 11:07 AM
NO I DID NOTHING WRONG

chuckles
06-03-2021, 11:08 AM
NO I DID NOTHING WRONG

You are criminally harassing Anne M-burnie of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The even occurred from June 1st, 2021 to present.

The police are investigating.

Pirate Steve
06-03-2021, 04:59 PM
She was technically 13 when Hitler died did they know each other

m0nde
06-03-2021, 09:00 PM
You are criminally harassing Anne M-burnie of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The even occurred from June 1st, 2021 to present.

The police are investigating.i heard about bev's harassment of lisa's mother from lisa. i'm glad someone is taking action

Battery Bits
06-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Bev is saying it wasn’t her

She is gaslighting me

I’m very torn because before Bev grew to be abusive and untoward towards me I had really grown to love her

But she needs to stop lying, unfortunately I don’t think she’ll change which is a shame because she had some really good qualities

It hurts me a lot to cut her out

m0nde
06-03-2021, 09:14 PM
if she's lyinig about something so obvious she has a real problem. i'd get your mother to block her

Pirate Steve
06-03-2021, 09:15 PM
Bev is such a nice lady

Battery Bits
06-03-2021, 09:16 PM
if she's lyinig about something so obvious she has a real problem. i'd get your mother to block her
She already did

It’s a real shame she did this

I triple checked and the account was definitely hers

The Porcupine
06-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Bev is saying it wasn’t her

She is gaslighting me

I’m very torn because before Bev grew to be abusive and untoward towards me I had really grown to love her

But she needs to stop lying, unfortunately I don’t think she’ll change which is a shame because she had some really good qualities

It hurts me a lot to cut her out

donny is dead

Battery Bits
06-03-2021, 09:22 PM
donny is dead

And you’re a retard

Obvious facts

The Porcupine
06-03-2021, 09:24 PM
And you’re a retard

Obvious facts

but hes a juggalo and hes dead. he must have been dumb as fuck lol.

what did he ever contribute to society? why do you continue to defend this lowest of the low whitetrash piece of dogshit junkie?

Battery Bits
06-03-2021, 09:26 PM
He was a functional junky

He worked

I loved him very much

He was very smart

The Porcupine
06-03-2021, 09:28 PM

He worked

I loved him very much

He was very smart

good match because youre a non-functional non-junkie (assuming weed and alcohol dont count)

m0nde
06-03-2021, 11:02 PM

He worked

I loved him very much

He was very smartyou need to rethink this. we know donny was abused by his father. then he and david moved in with bev after his mother left.
it is entirely bev's fault that donny became a junkie, shared bev's opiates and died the way he did.

if i were you, i'd give the situation with bev a very hard look and decide if she's at all worthy of attention again.
she seems very mixed up and mentally ill.

Battery Bits
06-03-2021, 11:06 PM
you need to rethink this. we know donny was abused by his father. then he and david moved in with bev after his mother left.
it is entirely bev's fault that donny became a junkie, shared bev's opiates and died the way he did.

if i were you, i'd give the situation with bev a very hard look and decide if she's at all worthy of attention again.
she seems very mixed up and mentally ill.
He was already on drugs before he moved in with Bev.

Donny is the only one to blame for his own drug addiction, he was a grown man.

The fact that Bev is mentally ill is why I feel bad for her.

But to mend anything with me she would need to be honest, fess up to what’s she’s done and apologize but I don’t see that ever happening

So it is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to Bev.

Bushpig Bill
06-03-2021, 11:20 PM
yo who is bev

Bev.
06-03-2021, 11:21 PM
lisa i did nothing to your mom and i dont even know what i said to her and lisa no im not mentally ill if i was why the fuck i sing in a band and yes donny had a drug problem and i had nothing to do with it he was his own boss lisa you know i cared about your mom i couldn waite to visit and meet her ive told you i did nothing to her and never would donny mom got some messages to saying it was you it was your name telling her real bad things about her donny and his family you told me it wasnt you so was it you like your saying i did something to your mom lisa ive been there lots of times and helped you out a lot i never told your mom any thing and yes im very up set about all of this shit but one thing lisa im not a lier and never was and as far as you saying im mentally ill look its you on meds for that not me i will never regret what i did to help you manny and manny times and looking foward to visit you and your mom so why the fuck would i do any thing to her and again wtf did i say to her and monde is the one who is sticking his nose in our friend ship and did the same to lily he just likes hurting us and saying nasty shit about us

Bushpig Bill
06-03-2021, 11:24 PM
yo use your space bar dummy nobody aint reading that shit gtfo

Bev.
06-03-2021, 11:25 PM
drop dead you to dummys

chuckles
06-04-2021, 01:27 AM
lisa i did nothing to your mom and i dont even know what i said to her and lisa no im not mentally ill if i was why the fuck i sing in a band and yes donny had a drug problem and i had nothing to do with it he was his own boss lisa you know i cared about your mom i couldn waite to visit and meet her ive told you i did nothing to her and never would donny mom got some messages to saying it was you it was your name telling her real bad things about her donny and his family you told me it wasnt you so was it you like your saying i did something to your mom lisa ive been there lots of times and helped you out a lot i never told your mom any thing and yes im very up set about all of this shit but one thing lisa im not a lier and never was and as far as you saying im mentally ill look its you on meds for that not me i will never regret what i did to help you manny and manny times and looking foward to visit you and your mom so why the fuck would i do any thing to her and again wtf did i say to her and monde is the one who is sticking his nose in our friend ship and did the same to lily he just likes hurting us and saying nasty shit about us

your retarted.

maxgoldberg
06-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Bev is pretty terrible but its really gross watching lisa do the whole "oh poor me" routine

maxgoldberg
06-04-2021, 09:53 AM
she never even met donny