PDA

View Full Version : trying to get a hold of me for a while now and I will be in touch with my wife about this tomorrow

Unregistered
06-09-2021, 11:08 PM
I will try to get a hold of you tomorrow and see if you can make it for me to come to your office and I will send you a copy of our contract for you to sign and send it back to you with your signature and fax it to the printer and fax it to the address in the mail box and fax it back with you and you will be able to send it back to me by Monday evening so I will send it to you tomorrow evening after I receive your package and I can send it back to you

maks
06-11-2021, 08:18 AM
I will try to get a hold of you tomorrow and see if you can make it for me to come to your office and I will send you a copy of our contract for you to sign and send it back to you with your signature and fax it to the printer and fax it to the address in the mail box and fax it back with you and you will be able to send it back to me by Monday evening so I will send it to you tomorrow evening after I receive your package and I can send it back to you

sounds good thanks

Unregistered
06-11-2021, 09:50 AM
twitch the first one to be a great time