PDA

View Full Version : mOnde is Rayciss

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
07-30-2012, 05:22 PM
So you don't like White people?

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
07-30-2012, 05:23 PM
:hansen: What are you doing here? Have a seat.

FFUUUUUU
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
He married a white woman....

Correction: A ginger divorced him.

FFUUUUUU
07-30-2012, 07:29 PM
You're missing the point. Please don't claim to be anything like me, as you are obviously far below my level of reading comprehension. Just go sit outside and play a washtub bass or something.

I have never claimed to be anything like you. lol It's others who have compared us. I don't see any similarities except we both have an admiration of the rebel flag. WHITE POWER!

Ramen
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
What does racism have to do with a group of states saying enough of this tyranny, we want to declare our independence from it?

THANK YOU!! i'm a history major with a focuz in american history with a love for civil war history. i hate when people try to associate the rebel flag with racism. there were black confederate soldiers in the civil war. not a lot because they didn't want a slave uprising, tho.

rubycalaber
07-30-2012, 08:53 PM
oh yeah I forgot ramen is the only hispanic republican in history lmao

oh my fgucking godfdsfdsfdsfsdfddsfdsfdd my computer is going apeshit literally cannot see what I mtypine my screen is black ok fuck me some stupid shit popped up saying "Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel mode driver, version 301.42 stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

when my last computer finally died for good I was literally replying to a ramen post, so of course after I do that again after like two years this one starts to go too, hold in there kristana

Ramen
07-30-2012, 08:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latino_Republicans

rubycalaber
07-30-2012, 08:55 PM
literally did it again please stop hacking me ramen

rubycalaber
07-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I think it is my sig that is triggering it fucking nvidia cant animate a 15 frame gif properly oh my goddddddddd

rubycalaber
07-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Cody was excommunicated from the Ku Klux Klan for being too racist even for them and now he wears a mask that pumps jenkem into his system so he can bare the pain of living in a world with niggers in it and he is rubynet's reckoning

m0nde
07-30-2012, 10:33 PM
god, obnoixious twit keeps posting shit that i'm not going to read

maks
07-30-2012, 11:00 PM
oh yeah I forgot ramen is the only hispanic republican in history lmao

oh my fgucking godfdsfdsfdsfsdfddsfdsfdd my computer is going apeshit literally cannot see what I mtypine my screen is black ok fuck me some stupid shit popped up saying "Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel mode driver, version 301.42 stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

when my last computer finally died for good I was literally replying to a ramen post, so of course after I do that again after like two years this one starts to go too, hold in there kristana

Reinstall or update the driver. If that doesn't do the trick resign yourself to replacing one of your video cards and try to figure out which one.

maks
07-30-2012, 11:01 PM
The civil war, like every other war, is never about ideology or politics. Wars are about expanding or protecting wealth and power.

In this case, the north wanted protective tariffs for its then nascent industrial economy while the south opposed tariffs or any legislated artificial cost increases to doing business. Northern free farmers couldn't compete with southern slave labor, so many northerners supported waging war on the south.

The irony is that New York City was the most confederate sympathetic place in the union not in a border state, yet it is angrily derided as the epicenter of Yankee oppression to this day in the south.

no, it was about the north responding to an attack on one of its forts

maks
07-31-2012, 12:51 AM
The South firing on Fort Sumter after evicting federal troops from nearby forts is the shot that eventually started battle but the motive to wage war was not retaliation for Fort Sumter being fired upon. You make it sound like the Confederacy fired on Fort Sumter for shits and giggles and the north went into raging meltdown mode looking kill everyone that didn't share the Union's butthurt feelings about the Confederacy.

No, I'm saying the south fired on Fort Sumpter and the north declared war on them as retaliation for their sneak attack. It was no different than Pearl Harbor.

Ramen
07-31-2012, 12:51 AM
The South firing on Fort Sumter after evicting federal troops from nearby forts is the shot that eventually started battle but the motive to wage war was not retaliation for Fort Sumter being fired upon. You make it sound like the Confederacy fired on Fort Sumter for shits and giggles and the north went into raging meltdown mode looking kill everyone that didn't share the Union's butthurt feelings about the Confederacy.

someone actually paid attention in history class!!! :D

maks
07-31-2012, 01:19 AM
At the time of Pearl Harbor Japan wasn't even making noises in the Pacific yet, they were tied up raping Nanking. This was, again, an emotional reaction to the US's refusal to provide them raw materials to support their genocide in China.

boobz
07-31-2012, 06:26 AM
m0nde vs. the world

m0nde
07-31-2012, 07:30 AM
laughing at marks taking ob serious long enough to reply to his long-winded, pedantic posts
ob, why do you post this garbage? no one gives a shit what you think

rootbeer
07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
lol

maks
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Au Contraire. You said it yourself in this very quote. Maks gives a shit about my posts. Maks' OCD forces him to always respond, make an argument for always being right, and getting the last word in no matter how asinine the original postulate is.

It is this very character flaw and weakness of his that I was able to exploit and bring this site down to level it is at today.

no you

Ramen
07-31-2012, 08:28 PM
BTW Ramen, I'm sorry for calling you fat now, I didn't know you were one of us conservatives.

dude i'm a hardcore conservative!! lol ask anyone who actually has me on facebook. i hate liberals and i hate obummer and his alien looking wife!!

syncan aka ken post jr
07-31-2012, 08:43 PM
just asked all the people who acutally know you on facebook about this and they all said and i quote "fat"

syncan aka ken post jr
07-31-2012, 08:43 PM
fat fat fat fat

Ramen
07-31-2012, 08:50 PM
just asked all the people who acutally know you on facebook about this and they all said and i quote "fat"

you're like a dead nerdy guido with aids.

syncan aka ken post jr
07-31-2012, 09:14 PM
all the other fast food workers you work with said you rummage though the dumpster behind your job like a fat chupacabra eating anyone and everything that gets in your way

Ramen
07-31-2012, 10:23 PM
all the other fast food workers you work with said you rummage though the dumpster behind your job like a fat chupacabra eating anyone and everything that gets in your way

i don't work in a fast-food joint. i work in a cd shop with boobz. i'm his manager.