PDA

View Full Version : so im just got don e with my daily morning texas chili bowl

Garfield
07-31-2012, 11:33 AM
and im waiting for this dingleberry to fall off my butthair, and im sitting there for like 10 minutes trying to wiggle back and forth and plopping up and down trying to shake it but its not budging (one of those really sticky coffee turds) so i decide to make a toilet paper glove for my hand try to pinch the little sucker off except when i stand up to spread my cheeks apart my leg had fallen asleep and my foot felt like i was standing on broken shards of glass so i buckled down on one side taking my hands off my buttcheeks to brace my fall on the side of the bathtub only to have my buttcheeks snap back together and squishing the dingleberry all over my forest of an asshole

http://palimpsest.org.uk/images/smilies/icon_turd.gif

maks
07-31-2012, 11:34 AM
another piss poor garfield thread to throw on the pile

Garfield
07-31-2012, 11:36 AM
This message is hidden because Maks is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

maks
07-31-2012, 11:41 AM
You're lying, it's impossible to ignore me

rootbeer
07-31-2012, 11:48 AM
i gave this thread 1 star

Garfield
07-31-2012, 01:14 PM
i decided just to shave everything off and power wash it with the strongest setting on my shower head

Ramen
07-31-2012, 08:24 PM
you need one of those french asshole washers. lmao

maks
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM

rootbeer
07-31-2012, 08:27 PM

a shower?

jon
07-31-2012, 08:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2S0ML.jpg

put these up your butt

rootbeer
07-31-2012, 08:30 PM
ok juan chill out

Ramen
07-31-2012, 08:39 PM
http://reviewbidets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/the-french-bidet.jpg

Troll Kingdom Envoy
07-31-2012, 09:10 PM
and im waiting for this dingleberry to fall off my butthair, and im sitting there for like 10 minutes trying to wiggle back and forth and plopping up and down trying to shake it but its not budging (one of those really sticky coffee turds) so i decide to make a toilet paper glove for my hand try to pinch the little sucker off except when i stand up to spread my cheeks apart my leg had fallen asleep and my foot felt like i was standing on broken shards of glass so i buckled down on one side taking my hands off my buttcheeks to brace my fall on the side of the bathtub only to have my buttcheeks snap back together and squishing the dingleberry all over my forest of an asshole

http://palimpsest.org.uk/images/smilies/icon_turd.gif

you see, this is pretty much the calabre of posting on this sorry excuse for a bbs. How tragic

Ramen
07-31-2012, 10:35 PM
i have a recipe for a healthy chili!! :) (i found this recipe in one of my weight watchers books that help me "looseing weight")

spicy chipotle turkey chili (6 pts)

1lb lean ground turkey
1 poblano pepper seeded and chopped
1 16oz jar of salsa
1 tsp of chipotle chili powder
2 cups of water
2 cans of pinto beans drained and rinsed
2 tsp of vegetable or canola oil

brown turkey in the oil in a pot. add the chopped pepper until the turkey is fully cooked. add the chili powder, 2 cups of water, beans, and entire jar of salsa. bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes. with a potato masher, mash up some of the beans to thicken the chili. serve. one serving is 1 1/3C. makes 6 servings. top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.

Garfield
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
i have a recipe for a healthy chili!! :) (i found this recipe in one of my weight watchers books that help me "looseing weight")

spicy chipotle turkey chili (6 pts)

1lb lean ground turkey
1 poblano pepper seeded and chopped
1 16oz jar of salsa
1 tsp of chipotle chili powder
2 cups of water
2 cans of pinto beans drained and rinsed
2 tsp of vegetable or canola oil

brown turkey in the oil in a pot. add the chopped pepper until the turkey is fully cooked. add the chili powder, 2 cups of water, beans, and entire jar of salsa. bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes. with a potato masher, mash up some of the beans to thicken the chili. serve. one serving is 1 1/3C. makes 6 servings. top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.

not sure i can qualify this as chili, but it sounds delicious i think ill throw it in the crockpot tomorrow before work! YALL WISH YALL B GARFBURGIN ULTIMATE POSTER 2K12 CANT TUCH THIS YOU SO BAD

Ramen
07-31-2012, 11:48 PM
not sure i can qualify this as chili, but it sounds delicious i think ill throw it in the crockpot tomorrow before work! YALL WISH YALL B GARFBURGIN ULTIMATE POSTER 2K12 CANT TUCH THIS YOU SO BAD

it is very delicious!! i bought the stuff to make it tomorrow. <3

Ramen
08-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, no tomatoes. Not chili.

there's tomatoes in salsa, doll.

Joan U ignorant SLUT
08-01-2012, 05:14 PM
'sup Bronie ????

boobz
08-01-2012, 06:59 PM
another fine example of why garfield is lizard-grade pureed shit. 1 star.

sex with dead people
08-04-2012, 08:02 AM

Or a girl who will bury her face in his ass and lick it clean.