PDA

View Full Version : kent your impersonating lily is making me want to commit suicide

internutt
07-08-2021, 04:42 PM
because of you

Desolation
07-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Dude are you ok?? Reach out to me. Kent why do this man?

Dirty Harry
07-09-2021, 06:13 PM
I am not using her account ! If you can't accept that seek professional help soon !

m0nde
07-09-2021, 07:19 PM
I am not using her account ! If you can't accept that seek professional help soon !

you keep saying "seek professional help" as if that's an insult. i'm going to report you if you don't stop shaming people for seeking therapy for their mental health issues!

Certified Lily
07-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Stop it you asshole, This is not Kent and you know it, he does not even come on here during the day, he works all day long till late evening
He in bed during the night time, your full of shit too internutt, your as big a lyre as m0nde

internutt
07-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Stop it you asshole, This is not Kent and you know it, he does not even come on here during the day, he works all day long till late evening
He in bed during the night time, your full of shit too internutt, your as big a lyre as m0nde

wow "lily" :rolleyes: sounds like you know a lot about kents work schedule and you conveniently type just like him as well.

lol kent. seriously just fuck off you old creep.