PDA

View Full Version : rootbeer checkin

internutt
07-21-2021, 11:00 AM
hey rootbeer, perhaps youre reading this. just some notes

-you are posting a lot of vids of you "working out". why do you make that retard schizo "YEPPP" noise really loud? lmao also you work out so much apparently, why are you still fat as fuck with puffy, undefined muscles?

-your little tree things are still stupid as fuck. "selling this bonsai for 100 bucks". dude no one is buying. this is exactly the same as the chinese vitamins store your dad bought you. just work at a gas station or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv457FcuKPI

this is basically the same kind of trick/cheat that they have 8 year olds do in stripmall karate classes. it's not any different. the coconut is laying against a hard object. if you apply pressure it will crack. basically any adult could do this. you didnt smash it or anything you just technically cracked it open. what does that mean?

you recently bragged about finally being drug and steroid free. lol, so you are admitting you were addicted to various shit in the past?

sad dude. anyway, at least your kids have a real father in their life now - the guy debbie is marrying. seems like an actual man unlike you.

cberry
07-21-2021, 03:40 PM
calm down

cberry
07-21-2021, 03:40 PM
internutt i said calm down

PISS JUGS
07-22-2021, 02:39 PM
I've seen you now about the fourth time, baby

But you know that I got nothing to say

m0nde
07-22-2021, 03:30 PM