PDA

View Full Version : kent keeps saying he was not in a "military service" yes. we know that you were in

internutt
07-28-2021, 11:53 PM
the foreign service technically under the auspices of the laotian government so the US has plausible deniability when you tortured communist gook chink slope sons-o'-bitches to extract death-confessions.

like it;s funny kent jacina, all this is available publically since 2005.

we know you tortured SE asian independence fighters to death. stop pretending your lily

Desolation
07-29-2021, 12:21 PM
So disgusting. Fits his MO though.

Dirty Harry
07-29-2021, 09:59 PM
the foreign service technically under the auspices of the laotian government so the US has plausible deniability when you tortured communist gook chink slope sons-o'-bitches to extract death-confessions.

like it;s funny kent jacina, all this is available publically since 2005.

we know you tortured SE asian independence fighters to death. stop pretending your lily

Your are a jackass,I never served in any foreign or domestic armed forces. I am not pretending to be Lily. Prove me wrong.

internutt
07-29-2021, 11:03 PM
Your are a jackass,I never served in any foreign or domestic armed forces. I am not pretending to be Lily. Prove me wrong.

Kent, you always set the rules so it is unprovable technically. you are a war criminal

m0nde
07-30-2021, 04:55 PM

"prove you wrong"? are you serious? i've proven that lily's dead at least 5 times and i've proven at least twice that it's you on her account